[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for a comic series that i saw a thread mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
I'm looking for a comic series that i saw a thread mention but it soon 404'd, it was about a young girl whos like the size of a mouse living in the wilderness.
They eat mouse brains.
>>
shameless bamp
>>
>>17728379
That sounds really bizarre.
Bump for interest.
>>
Bump just to help the guy out
>>
>>17728424
>>17728444
Thx

If it helps any possible knowers, it has the word "dark" in the title.
>>
Bumping out of interest
>>
>>17728379
Did her parents eat mice brains making her like the size of a mouse? Are they they?
>>
>>17728509
No, as far as i'm aware.
It was like a feast
one of the characters looks like a small porcupine.
>>
Bump for the poor fool
>>
Bump for the man on his mission.
>>
>>17728379
Talking about >>17714483 OP?
>>
>>17728618
Sadly no, but the SAME concept
>>
We need a goat with the name and trips for this answer...
>>
The comic is called
"Beautiful Darkness">>17728379
>>17728444
>>17728450
>>17728457
>>17728565
>>17728577
>>17728659
>>
File: beautiful_pg27.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1706) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_pg27.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1706
Thank you based anon, Searched it up and it is indeed Beauitful darkness
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.