[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mary Celeste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Mary Celeste.jpg (49 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Mary Celeste.jpg
49 KB, 600x337
What happened? Was it rape?
>>
>>17728289
Without understanding your post at all...

Yes, I'm sure it was.
>>
>>17728289
>Without understanding your post at all...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Celeste
Not OP but probably this
> She was in a disheveled but seaworthy condition, under partial sail, with no one on board, and her lifeboat missing. The last log entry was dated ten days earlier. She had left New York City for Genoa on November 7, and on discovery was still amply provisioned.
>>
>>17728384
>being this new

>>17728289
Ergot happened.
>>
Most likely there was some kind of life threatening emergency on the boat so everyone hopped in a lifeboat to wait it out, didn't tether themselves to the main boat and floated away like retards never to be heard from again. i owned a boat for about a year and found some people in a lifeboat who lost their boat because it was full of smoke and they left it, i imagine that most incidents of boats with nobody on them are because of shit like this
>>
>>17729409
Ahh my favorite fungus
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.