[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life after death?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Is there any proof of life after death, and what is your theory after we leave our bodies? Or do we really leave our bodies?
>>
>>17728038
kill yourself and find out
>>
>>17728048
I second this
>>
>>17728038
I think you need a brain to perceive. But there might be some loophole, who knows. Like simulating you from the available data.
>>
>>17728103
I third this
>>
Nope. You're just a bag of cells and electricity pulsing over a skeleton. When you're dead, that's it. It's like being asleep but not dreaming for the rest of forever.
>>
>>17728048
>>17728103
>>17728212

There you have it, OP, do this. For science.
>>
In my experience as long as you don't want to die you won't.
>>
>>17729456
Lost hard
>>
>>17729415
how come you are 'concious' in your own body then? There is a condition you can suffer from that shows your concious mind is completely unneeded for your biological self to live like you had one (solipsis I think its called)..so why do you have a sense of existence from within your own body?
>>
>>17728038
Your consciousness dies with your brain.
>>
>>17728038

We know that the energy in our body continues into nature after we die, so there's that.

Supposedly people have been able to accurate recount details of people's past lives that they never met so maybe reincarnation is the real deal.
>>
>>17729456
Everyone dies, regardless of whether or not they want to.
>>
>>17730772
Because of your brain, your brain is what allows you to think, perceive, and have an identity.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.