[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird sensations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1439
So what's the weirdest sensations you guys have felt?

I'm talking like when your foot falls asleep and you take a shower and all you want to do is scream,

Could be supernatural or not, but bonus points for things we can replicate and try ourselves.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Not even slightly paranormal, but try this for a cool sensation;
Stand in a door frame
Push arms against frame as hard as you can for as long as you can (1 or 2 minutes should be long enough)
Move away from door frame
Arms drift upwards by themselves!
>>
Does hearing voices count?
>>
>>17727694
I took mushrooms one day and drove my car around and I felt like I was surfing in the ocean
>>
>>17727694
Chills in the presence of the unexplained. Fairly uninteresting stories, but it spooped me every time nontheless
>>
>>17727694
Hold your breath as long as you can
>>
>>17727694
My life.
>>
>>17727709
>Arms drift upwards by themselves!
You frontloading motherfucked. Way to ruin it for everyone.
>>
licking the roof of my mouth or vibrating my lips
>>
>>17727694
Taking a really hot shower and peeing on yourself and since the water is higher than body temp, the urine feels freezing.
>>
>>17729062
No just no
>>17729051
Nigga everybody has felt that
>>17727709
"Cool"

My suggestion is sit on your hand and jack off. Feels like someone else is touching you, you lonely fucking losers.
>>
>>17727694
Very rarely I'll lock up. I'll stare intensively into nothingness. It feels like my mind has been opened up. Then it's feels like a flood of universal comprehension is forced into my head. It feels weird and some times I think I'm breathing rapidly when it happens but I'm not self aware.

Then it's gone. I snap out of it feeling a little fuzzy. I don't remember anything after the episode. Just this feeling of complete content. Like I got a peak at the universal answer of everything. However was only allowed to keep the feeling you would get knowing, but never remember the answer.

I think it's seizures. That would be the most relative answer. But hey, what if there was something to it. Would I be a fool to pass it off as an explainable physiological condition? I don't know.
>>
>>17727694
>few years ago
>become more overweight than I ever have been (~245 lbs)
>start getting sleep apnea or something like
>repeatedly have this thing happen to me right as I'm falling asleep at night where it feels like my heart stops and my chest gets all cold, and then I jerk awake in panic mode with ny heart beating hard and fast as shit

That shit was horrible, im glad I lost the weight and made it stop.
>>
>>17730498
I've had something similar happen. I'm 190 lbs, so not terribly overweight, but not really thin.

Every week or so, when I start to fall sleep, just as I go from awake to asleep, I get this sensation of falling in free fall. It takes me a while to notice it, but as soon as I do, I get this vision of the ground approaching me and as soon as I hit it I wake up flinching.

The whole episode takes like 30 seconds, and although this has happened numerous times, it's not problematic or frequent enough for me to actually care.
>>
>>17727723
you were
>>
>>17727694
When I sit or lie down and keep still, after a while it will feel like something is slowly crawling into my ear(s).
I know there isn't, but I still feel if there is something every single time.
>>
>>17727694
almost every time i get up out of my computer chair, i get really dizzy and disoriented, sometimes to the point that i'll forget who/where i am and the people that are close to me. everything quickly fades to a yellow-ish color, and i feel light headed. once, i fell and hit my head in this state, but i didn't feel it.
>>
>>17730883
>I know there isn't
You're wrong.When you're asleep or still, i stick my finger into your ear.
>>
>>17727694
Sleep paralysis
>>
If I go awhile without taking my anti depressants I get this weird system shock/vertigo/chill thing, it's like a earthquake in my skull
>>
>>17727694
Speaking with spiritual beings (demons/angels mostly) in my dreams. Good luck replicating that.
>>
File: vwJH1.jpg (236 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
vwJH1.jpg
236 KB, 1920x1200
I saw a pitch black massive entity enter my living room while talking to my father and sister about my mother in critical condition in the hospital for an illness (rather not get into all that).

I think the very negative vibes attracted these things (more than one over the course of a week) but that one specifically was weird. It was just all encompassing darkness, I couldn't even see despite holding my eyelids open in it's direction, looked like a pulsing darkness you see when you push on your eyes. Then I felt this static electricity under the skin touch my legs and all the hair on my body stood on end as it slowly crawled up to my head and jumped off. One of the driving forces as to why I look into the paranormal today.
>>
I don't know if this counts, but once I had a dream that the world ended, and I imagined that I could feel myself and every living thing die. It felt like I was being pushed through a silky membrane or something. Very hard to explain. Just imagine swimming underwater then going through an area with jets aimed in a circle.
>>
>>17727694
When you're on the loo and some water splashes your ass.
>>
My wife and I have been being haunted by Young Thug for the past 6 months
weird sensations aside from his telepathy/schizophrenia
the feeling of tears on my face, whenever Young Thug starts crying like a bitch
the feeling of pokes or nudges when Young Thug tries to stab me and shoot me (used to feel headaches, sometimes splitting headaches)
He would call them "magic bullets" (he's a faggot)
He tries to touch my butt as well to get on my nerves
He also attempts to drain our energy when we have sex and make us feel sick
tldr Young Thug is going to Hell
>>
File: 892367368746_34896387941.jpg (8 KB, 219x188) Image search: [Google]
892367368746_34896387941.jpg
8 KB, 219x188
>>17730963
KEK KEK HOLY CRAP KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>17730943
hospitals are very fucked up places
demons control most of the staff in hospitals, like puppets
last time I went to an emergency room I was drugged until I was unconscious, put into a coma, and had my blood drained until the vein on my arm turned rock hard
they tried to kill me
>>
>>17730971
damn it, I couldn't even click on the right picture, I was laughing too hard
>>
>>17730971
he's mad that I wont get gay with Tom Brady, who is another one of his puppets
the nigger literally astral projects into my house to watch us have sex
he's already tried to kill my wife and hijack her body too
shit is weak but we make him cry everyday
he's so jealous lol
>>
>>17727694
I always feel that something's watching me peeking out from my closet. I know it's there, it's knows I know...but we have an "agreement" that if I keep my eyes closed and pretend it's not peeking it won't bother me. I'm always afraid it's going to break the "agreement". I tell myself I'm just crazy but honestly the feeling is so there its hard to knock it up to schizoid shit or whatever. I've always felt thing watching me since I was little. It's like a weird tingle uneasy creaking sensation in my neck.
>>
I once dreamed about being chased by monster....and by jumpin from roof to roof i fell a 10 story building......in the dream it felt like it passed for around 20 seconds in which in that i saw all my life in front of me ,i almost cried and saw everything that i wa* going to lose (marriage,parents,brother,my kids and friend....saw all the darkness in just 20 seconds) after that as soon i hit the ground i felt all my bones shuttering,all the pain that i was supposed to experience and my soul leaving....as soon as that happened i woke up with the largest heart rate i ever had....spooky experience
>>
I put my penis inside of a dog once..That was weird
>>
>>17730626
that happens to loads of people dude. Its your body relaxing as you go to sleep, you're not used to being so relaxed and in your half asleep state you interpret that sensation as falling. Happens to most people I'd say. Certainly happens to me. I think that other dude actually had sleep apnoea like he said.

>>17729062
You know, if you have a slightly too hot shower then just turn it to cool for a quick rinse at the end it feels pretty fucking good and you don't need to piss all over yourself.

Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) is a pretty shit sensation, like proper low blood sugar which pretty much only happens in type 1 diabetics. I get a weird feeling in the back of my knees/ calves, then get the shakes and start to sweat and get itchy on my abdomen. Can't describe it accurately though, first time it was totally 'new'.
Also like 5-10x worse when stoned.
>>
File: 1457379886864.jpg (22 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1457379886864.jpg
22 KB, 600x578
>>17730973
>hospitals are very fucked up places
demons control most of the staff in hospitals, like puppets
I know this is probably b8, but crap, I feel like that too. Especially government hospitals wtih flickering light, repulsive smells and long hallways filled with dying old people, private once are usually nicer.
>>
>>17730984
Fucking Tom Brady man, I knew he was a faggot.
>>
My back went all tingly, almost as though it were an orgasm, just down my spine instead of... well, where they normally are. I could barely move and started writhing and tensing up.
It was also extremely warm, almost as though someone were running just-above-body-temperature water down my back. The warmth also spread through my triceps and down my hamstrings.
This happened while I was in bed, lying very still. I've managed to somehow force it to happen again since the first time; it's only ever been as intense as that time on 2 or 3 occasions.
>>
>>17730963
I think everyone goes through this at least once in their life
>>
>>17730893
Do cardio you lazy fuck
>>
>>17727694
Once in a while I get this weird pressure in my butt. Like a heavy buildup of air. I try and hold it in, but eventually I have to let it out. Sometimes it makes a loud noise, sometimes it's low, sometimes it's completely silent. It smells like rotten eggs too, like I ate sulfur. Anyone know what's wrong with me?
>>
File: 1463428116234.jpg (77 KB, 700x673) Image search: [Google]
1463428116234.jpg
77 KB, 700x673
>>17731436
>>
>>17731204
Sounds like something a bedwetter does just before he pees himself anon, are you sure you don't have anything to tell us?
>>
>>17727709
This IS a fucking weird sensation. Well done, anon.

Press your palm against someone else's. Now use your thumb and index finger to grasp the double finger. Feels weird to move up and down the double finger.

Maybe I didn't explain it well enough. Doesn't matter, none of you faggots have friends, anyway.
>>
>>17731454
The truth hurts anon
>>
>>17727694
>come home from 15 month deployment to Iraq.
>fought in Sadr City. real shit.
>finish my contract, leave the military, move back home and hook up with my HS crush
>she is super psyched that we finally got together after all these years, wants to introduce me to her friends
>takes me to her friends house, which is in a new subdivision that didnt exist when i left town years ago
>crush is my ride, as i havent bought a car in this state yet

this is where shit gets a little... odd

>her friends are cool, the visit goes great. we all smoke some weed and start watching a movie. some shit tier comedy they all loved i couldnt get into it.
>the whole time we are at this place, i cant shake this feeling of something standing right over my shoulder.
>like fucking will not go away from the moment i walked through the door.
>an hour or so goes by into the movie, im sitting on the floor and for no reason at all im fuckin angry.
>like ready to flip the fuck out on people angry
>then this thought, completely and wholly NOT in my internal voice says to me "you know you could kill them all, right now."

wtf? I have absolutely no problems whatsoever with these people or circumstances

>kinda come-to, realize that this is not me. i dont want to hurt anyone
>anger subsides, still cant shake the feeling of being followed.
>look up at crush, she smiles at me and the next thing i know im asleep
>Have dreams about gutting all the people in the house, leaving the bodies in the back yard and just leaving
>hear voice in my dream "you can do it. and no one will catch you"

>wake up, visibly shaken and freaking the fuck out. i demand, fuckin DEMAND that she get the me the hell home. like time: now
>everyone is super bummed, thinking they did something wrong to upset me
>crush is worried af, we get in the car and she takes me home, almost in tears.

from the moment i left the doorframe of the house i could no longer feel the presence.
>>
>>17727709
this gives you a blood clot and possibly a heart attack, do not do this
>>
>>17732555
PTSD
>>
>>17727694
sometimes (very rarely and very randomly) i get this feeling of receiving information subconsciously and i'm able to predict the outcome of something from dice rolls to movies to real life events it has worked every time
>>
>>17727694
I've woken from deep sleep to a heavy feeling almost like swimming and euphoria in every movement. As a child when attaining this feeling from whatever mysterious means are required I would see shapes and outlines of people. Shadows I suppose would be a more accurate description. I would have the feeling until falling asleep again which would be urged within an hour of wake. I could walk around the house in euphoria but wouldn't speak. I never attempted to interact with the shadows I would just watch them from my bed as they crowded around my door frame, more and more accumulating as I fought sleep. I know this feeling was not a dream because I would often walk down and see my dad off before work usually around 5am.
>>
sometimes before I get a migraine, i'll get this icy, numb sensation moving through my body. sometimes it starts in my fingers and moves right up my arm and into my chest and makes my lungs feel cold.

when the migraine starts, especially if it's one with scintillating scotoma patterns, I get memories popping up into my brain, but I can never quite grab hold of the memories and figure out where they come from.
>>
>>17732619
actually let me rephrase that, "sensing information" i guess, kinda like you skim over the pages of a book and see a spoiler word or sentance, sounds pretty autistic i know
>>
>>17732555
Hey man... Use you're health insurance and go see the psych. There's some heavy shit you need to work through.
>>
>>17727694
Couple things. The first is sometimes when I am laying in bed trying to sleep my thoughts will go into what I can only describe as rapid stop motion. They aren't fluid. And I can't make it stop.

The second would have to be that at seemingly random times it feels like the Earth's gravity becomes amplified for around 10 to 20 seconds. Always weirds me out.
>>
>>17727694
This one time I was in sleep paralysis, my gf was on the wrong side of me and I see this black ting get up in the corner of my room. It got closer, I tried hard to scream and make noise, letting out faint yet panicked hums finally I was able to harshly whisper "help me, please" as it approached. I liked down at my gf gripping my arm. In a moment she became the figure and crawled over me. I could feel the blanket pulling off of my still body and the depressions in the bed as it cralwed. It laid down beside me and then I gained control. I was alone, my gf went to work already.

Sleep paralysis scares the fuck out of me
>>
>>17730498
This is what I'm going through. Guess it's time to get a gym membership ...
>>
File: wizard shit.png (33 KB, 513x402) Image search: [Google]
wizard shit.png
33 KB, 513x402
>>17727694
I have persistent, incredibly accurate deja vu
I'm in the middle of doing something and then I sudddenly remember what's going to happen next in the next 20-30 seconds perfectly. Sometimes I can change it, sometimes I say something only to remember that I remembered I said it just so I wouldn't say another thing...
It fucks with my head so badly, and I'm getting more of it.
>>
>>17731204
Kinda sounds like an asmr reaction
>>
>>17727723
the fuck else would you be surfing anon?
>>
File: 1461798939237.jpg (44 KB, 647x435) Image search: [Google]
1461798939237.jpg
44 KB, 647x435
>>17733820
Butthole surfing
>>
I once fell asleep with my head on my arm and when I woke up my arm was literally dead for a few seconds, after awhile I gradually started getting my arm back. Creepiest shit I ever experienced.
>>
>i woke up on morning and was blind
>couldn't see anything start to freak out
>then i remember i'm blind since the age of 6
>feel_better.png
>mfw i don't know on what website i type this
>>
>>17727694
Had a dream where I ran and jumped in to the air grabbing my knees like I was going for a cannon ball but I started flying in a circle around my birthday party another dream I had I was just in some hut on top of a mountain and I started peeling and eating my own skin which some how equated to gaining more control over the world and making me go crazy

Also for a cool alien effect hum and whistle at he same time
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 265x190
When I fast or stay awake too long, my mind gets this amphetamine clarity and everything seems to have a sharper edge: my vision, thoughts, emotions, people. Things connect and make a different sense and I understand it. Kind of feeling it right now, it's like the veil of illusion that we think of as reality is -- well, not lifted, but like the material it's made of isn't thick enough to block the light of truth from shining through ever so barely. You can see dawn. You can feel the warmth of the Sun on your face even when you're blind.
>>
>>17727694
Sometimes, when I exit a dark room and enter a very bright area, I can feel my pupils contract. It's kind of a hurting sensation.
>>
>>17733930
Tfw I do that shit regularly and spook the shit out of myself when I hit myself over the head with the numb arm that I can't feel at all.
>>
>>17733820
Surfing the web :^)
>>
>>17727694
I've hypnotized a decent amount of people, and I've heard it described as being an observer of your own mind, a daydream where you're aware of everything around you, and euphoric enough that they could see and feel music, I've also heard it described as equivalent to the deepest state of meditation. So that's something, although the rest of them all said it was very relaxing but didn't feel much else(besides whatever they were being hypnotized for.
>>
>>17727694
Walking into a place and feel instantly I want to cry,and feel hostility
>>
>>17727694
I was lifting up a CRT TV to set on top of an arcade cabinet and I accidentally had one finger underneath the narrow plastic ridge it used as a footer so like 30 pounds I had just lifted up above my head came down entirely on one 1/8 inch wide spot right on the first knuckle of the ring finger of my right hand.

There was a slight grinding/crushing sound and this extreme pain shot all the way from the tip of that finger up into my shoulder and maybe even my neck then instantly the tip of that finger was numb like almost completely numb. There was some aching and throbbing like any other minor bone injury but that numbness persisted for months as my brain gradually remapped itself and now it feels more or less the same as any other of my finger tips but I can still touch each of them with my thumb and feel the odd man out to remember which finger it was.

I also broke both my big toes and most of my other toes one time while I was drunk which was an interesting sensation too and when I was a kid I smashed both my baby toes into non-function from running into doorways

So yeah I'll have to put digital injuries at the top of the list of strange sensations. They're not enough to actually hinder you or require major medical attention and yet your digits are such a huge part of interfacing with the world.
>>
>>17730985
Why don't you just stand up and go to the closet? Without any scare
>>
>earliest childhood memories involve me looking at myself and asking "why am I me?" Like I was looking at another person.
>Waking up with an odd dreadful feeling and irrational thoughts. Hasn't happened in a few years but it is super intense.
>I am not sure what it is but I can control a sensation. Closest thing I can liken it to is an adrenaline rush but I can force it. It pushes out from the center of my body. Pretty much right above my dick. I usually only do it when I am laying down or not moving. I tried it once while walking down a semi-dark hallway and the sensation was the feeling of being alone and naked in a dark forest. Complete vulnerability.
>>
>>17733813
From what I've read about ASMR, it kind of seems like that, but everything was absolutely silent at the time.
I'm inclined to think that I found a way to trigger secretion of high amounts of dopamine and adrenaline...
>>
I felt spooked after watching skeleton videos.
>>
>>17732555
This sounds like a classical case of watching movies made by the Wayans Brothers.
>>
>>17727694
I've woken up twice now with no control of my right arm. It feels like it's moving but from the elbow down it isn't, when I try to reach up my forearm just flops around. It's like having a phantom limb but the limb is still there.

Also in class a month or so ago I got a random headrush while sitting down and my body went completely limp, then when I came to what I assume was a few seconds later I couldn't hear anything for almost a minute. Shit like that happens all the time but it was particularly bad that time, still don't know what causes it but it's probably a medical issue.
>>
>>17727694
Turning my tongue upside down and running my finger along the edge of it trips me the fuck out.
>>
>>17727694
Everytime I've ever tried to relax my breathing has gotten very shaky and I've started hyperventilating. The first time I ever got past that stage was about a week ago and the sensation was incredible; although it's probably just a normal relaxed state I haven't felt like that since before I became depressed at 9 years old.
>>
>>17727694
I used to be able to sense the presence of things if they were held in front of my forehead out to a few inches. I would get a weird almost ticklish feeling, and I didn't have to see the object to know it was there. I can still feel things there but not as well as I used to.
>>
>>17732555
>literally copypasted from the other thread
Come on, man
>>
>>17727694

Since November anytime I lay down for bed, as I'm falling asleep I hear noises and it makes my body shiver. I hear them softly at first then as I fall more and more into sleep they become louder. The noises range from buzzes to drum beats. But it never fails to do this. This all happened after my first experience with pot in edible form. Which was only my second experience with pot in general.
>>
>>17734265
I can confirm seeing things with sharper edges, staying up for a long time definitely does that.
>>
>>17736168
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
>>
>>17727694
One time I was visited by an entity of a higher dimensionality, and the feeling of it trying to pull my consciousness up to its level was very strange. I felt like at some points a coma patient waking up to my nurses and doctors, and at other points like a fishbeing pulled out of the water. Very cool.
>>
>>17736168
Sounds like Jumanji!
>>
>Be roughly 15 - 16
>Wake up one morning screaming from a nightmare
>Freaked the fuck out and can't move
>I can't remember the dream, nothing at all
>Eventually I get out of bed
>Still feel terrified for no reason
>Have the feeling of being watched, like this dark feeling
>As I'm getting dressed for school, I notice a spider on the wall
>I freak the fuck out and fall back
>No idea why I am so scared but I feel fucking terrified
>Hurry getting dressed up and kill the spider
>Get the fuck out of my house without telling anyone
>Moment I get out of the house I feel fine
>>
>>17734734
If you find out teach me your ways cause I'm immune to asmr now. Fucking been watching videos for the past like 3 years to put me to sleep. It's a habit now
>>
Getting shot in the head in a dream was probably the weirdest thing I've felt. Long story short I was trying to protect some old shopkeeper from getting robbed and end up getting popped. However, I don't recall actually dying during the dream (if that is even possible). It was so sudden. I remember kind of feeling the bullet hit my skull, it was a light thud to the side of my head. I felt pressure to where the bullet hit but no pain. As I fell down everything was in slow motion and I was just thinking to myself like "what the fuck just happened". Even when I hit the ground I was still in this mesmerized state. My eyes were open but I was staring at nothing, everything was blank and all I could hear was my heart bumping.
>>
>>17727694
Having a fetus rapidly kick at the walls of your uterus feels pretty fuckin' weird.
>>
salvia
>>
The weirdest sensations I've personally ever felt were the effects of salvia divinorum.

All the times I did it, it was never what I would call fun. It was downright scary at times. That said, it was a handful of experiences well worth having, and I don't regret it at all.
>>
>>17736797
>>17736803
Holy shit..
>>
>>17727694
The most odd feeling I've ever had I can't really explain with words. It was basically long ago and I was awake at night and I felt as though I had lost my feeling of distance. Like if I would try to move my fingers together they would never meet because the distance somehow would be infinite because I would have to move my fingers trough infinitely small distances infinitely many times. So I basically felt like everything was infinitely large and infinitely small at the same time. My vision also felt "grainy" like static on a television.
>>
>>17727694
I was laying in bed one night felt kind strange, when i closed my eyes it felt like i was sliding backwards down a slide. the my eyes opened and i was suddenly having trouble breathing
>>
seizures are kind of neat. I don't have the full on pass-out kind, I just get really tingly and then slowly my vision goes black and it's just kind of like 'well I guess it's time to go to the ground now'

I'm usually in control of myself enough to lower myself down before I start shaking involuntarily. it seriously just feels like your body's been set to vibrate for a while, and then it slows down and stops and you're just. tingly a little and sleepy / weak.
>>
A baby moving in my belly.
>>
>>17729107
I get this too. I was diagnosed by a neurologist with having abnormal brain waves and "focal seizures"
>>
>>17736898
btw i'm a girl.
>>
Experiencing auras was weird as fuck before it was discovered that I have epilepsy
>>
>>17736890

This is me.
>>17736960

My seizure mostly occur during sleep. I'll wake up sore and confused with no recollection of the entire day prior. It's really weird when I have someone with me who freaks out and has me taken to the emergency room. I always wake up fighting the EMTs or the doctors.
>>
>>17727694
Sometimes when I jerk my head violently or it gets thrashed about I feel a huge explosion of pain in my upper left trap. Then, the left side of my head begins to go painfully numb. It only lasts for a bit, then I'm off again though
>>
>>17736979
That's called pinching a nerve, dumbass.
>>
>>17727694
OP that's just the sensation of inadequate circulation of blood to your appendages
>>
>>17733930
I know that feeling. I've woken up with both my arms behind my head. Both completely dead. It was hard as fuck trying to get them in a position were the feeling would return to them.
>>
not breathing, not feeling my heart our body.
>>
Derealisation. Associated with anxiety and trauma, it's the weirdest thing. Often it feels like things I look at are really far away and really close at the same time, or really big but really small at the same time. Basically opposite occurrences at the same time.
>>
>>17727694
Seizures

Or maybe anaphylaxis
>>
When I scratch my navel my butthole itches.
>>
>>17738001
I get this but at the front of my torso, in my bladder or uterus. It feels awful.
>>
Not crazy here, so I get kind of creeped out how a lot of people talk about mental illness issues like communicating with alien ghosts and shit.

But every now and then, very rarely, I get this weird sensation where I feel like something explodes inside my head. I can't hear any noise, but I'll be semi tired, feel a weird unexplainable popping feeling in my head, and then be super awake like I just drank an energy drink. And it always makes me super awake.

It freaks me out, when it happens.
>>
Sometimes I'll get the feeling that I'm larger. It feels like my hands completely envelope everything I touch, and I am taller, and my arms reach very far away.

It's a strange experience.
>>
>>17736140
I can get the same feeling too. I figured it was my mind picking up on the small changes of pressure or the static electricity of the object pulling on my eyebrows.
>>
>>17727694
>when i have really bad panic attack
I get this rush of heat uncomparable to anything else it starts in my chest then moves to the end of my fingers the roots of my teeth my asshole and my toes. very strange and physically painful
>>
>>17736091
>I've woken up twice now with no control of my right arm. It feels like it's moving but from the elbow down it isn't, when I try to reach up my forearm just flops around. It's like having a phantom limb but the limb is still there.
you're probably sleeping on your arm in a weird position and messing with a nerve or blood vessel
>>
I can somehow telepathicly empathise and talk with the nature.
by that i mean i can sense the memory of plants in my sorrounding, and i can enjoy the amazing variations of beuty when animals make a "show" in their way as a mean of communicating.
>>
>>17740637
>memory of plants
Oh, what exciting stories they must have.
>>
>>17740660
You must realise that most trees are older and much wiser than you.
And trough out their time they pick up and memorise events that happend around their sphere if existance.so yeah there are some deep wise things, and there are simpler things that nature can recall.
>>
>>17740681
Trees are bound in one place so naturally most of them don't experience many exciting events within their range of perception.

Trees have no brain cells and no memory.
>>
I like the one when I'm laying face down and flex a boner when it's pointed toward my toes
>>
Doubble deja-vu

Basically, I felt as if I was experiencing the event for the third time. Hard to explain why, but it was a strong, weird feeling.
>>
>>17730931
I take escitalopram (antidepressant) and get the same thing if I don't take it for a couple of days. I think it's actually been termed "brain zaps".
>>
>>17740686
And now i gotta say something?to sounds smart?
Trees are just a part of that but since they are some what dominant things in plants they gather most of the memories.
Trees that have no imprints or little imprints of modern life, they got a different kind of memory. They are not corrupted, they are wise they love life and that is mostly their point. City trees are filled with various events.
You think that you are some inteligent creature? Plants evolved photosyntesis, they can make energy from light wave.
What can you do?
>>
>>17740716
same for zoloft which is reported as having no withdrawals
>>
>>17738001
When I do that it makes me have to pee
>>
>>17740637
>>17740681
>>17740740
Ah shut up you fucking hippy
>>
>>17730893
Orthostatic hypertension
>>
>>17727694
soul pain
>>
>>17730963
This is a sign. Follow it enlightment is on the horizon of YT's magic ghost shaft lick the underside once then say "tiz-ight nigga my piz-ipe be ready to liz-ight" is Swahili. The future has found you namaste.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.