[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Storytime Weirdest shit you ever saw. When i was 11 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>Storytime
Weirdest shit you ever saw.
When i was 11 years, i saw a shadow slowly turning into a shadow man, it was weird.
I was in my bed, trying to sleep, it was scary as fuck. The worst part was when i saw it move and suddenly, it was gone.
I'm not sure if it was fantasy, but i clearly remember that. I hitted myself to check that it wasn't a dream.
>>
When i was 11 years, i saw a shadow boy slowly turning into a shadow man, it was weird.
I was in my bed, trying to wank, it was a scary fuck. The worst part was when i saw it move and suddenly, it was gone just like Papa.
I'm not it was fantasy, but i clearly wanted it. I jerked myself off to check that it wasn't a dream.
>>
>>17726245
Beutiful
>>
Weirdest shit you ever saw.
When i was 11 years, i saw a shadow slowly turning into a shadow man, it was weird.
I was in my bed, trying to sleep, it was scary as fuck. The worst part was when i saw it move and suddenly, it was gone.
I'm not sure if it was fantasy, but i clearly remember that. I hitted myself to check that it wasn't a dream.
>>
File: hdd.jpg (47 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
hdd.jpg
47 KB, 600x402
>>17726258
once saw my dog (black staffy cross lab) turn into a much bigger dog kinda like pic related dog her whole body slowly transformed into this bigger dog all while looking at me then turned straight back so confused
>>
When i was 11 years, i saw a shadow boy slowly turning into a shadow man, it was weird.
I was in my bed, trying to wank, it was a scary fuck. The worst part was when i saw it move and suddenly, it was gone just like Papa.
I'm not it was fantasy, but i clearly wanted it. I jerked myself off to check that it wasn't a dream.
>>
When i was 22 years, i saw a black person slowly c-walking down the street, it was weird.
I was in my car, trying to sleep while being robbed. It was scary as blood in my stool . The worst part was when i saw it move and suddenly, it was shot by the police.
I'm not sure if it was a fantasy, but i clearly remember that. I squeezed myself to check that it wasn't a dream.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.