[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4377802647_8479323901_b.jpg (156 KB, 712x1024) Image search: [Google]
4377802647_8479323901_b.jpg
156 KB, 712x1024
So today I was in my bedroom lounging around 'cause I didn't wanted to get out of my bed and suddenly my rom's door opened and I saw someone outside. I thought it was my mother so I started calling her but there was no response. When I went down to meet my family they said they knew nothing about what I was talking about but I knew I saw something. I don't know what to think, they aren't lying but I can't think of a logical answer. My door has never oppened by itself, english is not my first language so I don't know how to say this but it's difficult to open because it's hard, and I heard the handle.
If someone's got an explanation, paranormal or not... I'm ready to read it. I'm really scared and I want to think it was the wind or something even if there was no wind outside and everything was closed.

Pic not related
>>
I suggest telling your parents what you saw, I don't want to alarm you but there might be someone in your house, or it could be a ghost have you had any past supernatural experiences in that house? if not than there is probably someone in your house but are you sure that your window was closed.
>>
what'd the person look like?
>>
>>17728006
Shiet, the "strangers living in your house" deal is what scares me the most, is there any real recordings or stories about that? I saw one in some top 10 shit but it looked fake, are there any real documented cases?
>>
>>17728032
yeah some Asian dude had a homeless woman sleeping in his drawers for almost a year before he installed security cameras and saw her stealing food it's pretty spooky
>>
OP here.
First of all thank you for your replies!! And I'm sorry for taking so long to answer. Yesterday I tried to forget this but in the end I couldn't and I was terrified.

I told my family (I live with my mother, father and brother) but they said I was getting paranoid because I was scared and that's why I tried to forget what happened.
It was really fast and I wasn't wearing glasses so it was all blurry but I saw something black moving to the next room (my parent's room, that's why I thought it was my mom who was going to make the bed or something) but then I heard nothing, nothing at all. Not a single step, not a single door opening nor closing, nothing. That's what scares me the most. I'm ok with:
- You didn't see anything, you're getting paranoid.
- It has a logical explanation.
But... which is that explanation? I mean, my house has two floors and the rooms are in the second floor where all windows where closed, and in the first floor only the front door was oppened. I have no recordings because I didn't expect anything to happen but I did a photo of the door half oppened because I thought no one was going to believe me.

And... nope, nothing paranormal happened to me before. Just one thing, the other night I was with the computer (I love staying awake at night) and suddenly I heard a loud noise. I went out of the room to take a look and my brother's backpack was in the floor. He usually leave his backpack in the handraild but somehow it fell, but it could have been anything so I don't think it's related.

And that's all. If anything happens again I'll tell you but for now it's all. If you read me then thank you, and sorry for nothing really interesting but I was and I'm still a little scared.
>>
>>17726166
>the other night I was with the computer (I love staying awake at night)
Made me smile.

I don't know though, sounds creepy as fuck. If it's not an actual person hiding in your home, maybe it's an apparition. But it sounds like someone was holding the door?

Maybe you should put up a camera.

>>17728047
tfw no qt Japanese homeless girl living in your cupboards.
>>
I'm glad I made you smile!

My door makes a lot of noise so I thought I heard the handle... I always leave it upwards but it went down somehow, that's one of the reasons why I think someone (or something) oppened it.

I'll talk again with my parents and see if we can do something like put up a camera as you said. Again, thank you so much for your help ^^ I was scared you may think I was roleplaying or something
>>
>>17730131
Well this is honestly the most believable and potentially spooky thread on /x lately, so if you were faking, I didn't mind.

If you do get a camera, get one of those small ones that's not noticeable.
>>
>>17726166

I read a story like this once. Whole family ended up dead and it turned out someone was living in their attic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.