[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giants Before Us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: lybyawotlohso2yjtept.jpg (33 KB, 760x442) Image search: [Google]
lybyawotlohso2yjtept.jpg
33 KB, 760x442
Throughout Native American burial mounds across the mid-west since the 1800s, strange 8-12 foot tall skeletons have been unearthed of what appear to be a race of giant humans that once occupied North America. Not only was there allegedly multiple ethnicities of these giants present, but some exhibited strange deformities such as a second row of teeth, six fingers and six toes or even four horn-like growths protruding from the forehead. The Skeletons were also notably broader and stockier than modern humans with some purportedly having elongated skulls with wide set jaws with a far more pronounced sagittal crest.
Native North & South Americans both share similar storied traditions of violent encounters between their ancestors and a red haired race of cannibalistic giants which had inhabited the land before them. Unilaterally these conflicts all ended with the giants being systematically wiped out by their smaller and more cunning adversaries. Interestingly other accounts of ancient red haired giants also exist in other parts of the world with many cultures sharing similar themes in their mythologies perhaps most notably the pan-cultural meme of giants having been something far more common before the onset of a great flood or other cataclysm.
Dubiously evidence of these finds typically goes missing shortly after being brought to scientific institutions leading many to write this phenomenon off as little more than hoaxes. Interestingly enough however there seems no shortage of credible archeologists and anthropologists over the last century who have testified to the authenticity of such discoveries, but even this does little to dissuade skeptics, particularly in an age of outlandish click bait articles and clearly photoshoped hoaxes. And with modern bans on the excavation of Native American burial mounds it’s unlikely any new discoveries will be occurring with any frequency in the near future.
>>
File: z gigantes.jpg (42 KB, 668x800) Image search: [Google]
z gigantes.jpg
42 KB, 668x800
Giants of Wisconsin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOyozUUZpnY
Horned Skulls of Pennsylvania
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKQ48yKRa8A
Giants of Romania
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sP-QF21rSM
Giants of Solomon Islands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cVjLyv5JEE
Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jx3vVSSfEs
>>
File: buffalo.png (997 KB, 812x979) Image search: [Google]
buffalo.png
997 KB, 812x979
>>
Giants were real across the ancient world. They were slowly hunted away by modern humans cause they were inherently more savage because of Nephelim bloodlineage.
>>
Why is this on /x? Is this not science?
>>
>>17726157
I don't know about Nephilim stuff, but multiple pan cultural legends do speak of these giants being irreconcilably violent to the point of cohabitation being impossible.

>>17726163
With no tangible evidence and the dubious circumstances behind such evidence going missing it's hard for any in the scientific community to take this seriously. Furthermore it's one of those areas that's taboo to discuss or put legitimate research towards.
>>
>>17726163
No it's considered paranormal by our contemporary learned scientist.
>>
File: stonegiant.jpg (77 KB, 1108x516) Image search: [Google]
stonegiant.jpg
77 KB, 1108x516
>>17726167
Sadly true, and of all the fringe sciences and forbidden archaeological subjects this is arguably one of the most tangible and within plausible scientific reach. We're discovering more unusually cousin sub-species of humanity and our ancestors all the time in the fossil record and it's not inconceivable that some may have existed alongside up until fairly recently.
>>
File: mailedD9.jpg (28 KB, 412x302) Image search: [Google]
mailedD9.jpg
28 KB, 412x302
>>
File: blogpost.jpg (24 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
blogpost.jpg
24 KB, 700x526
>>
>>17726198
Why would scientist want to hide information about giants so badly? How does people knowing giants exist hurt them?
>>
>>17726259
Probably figures it creates too many slippery slopes for creationists to step in with their bullshit.
>>
>>17726259
It doesn't sound like they really want to hide it.

It's more like they don't really want to spend money time and efforts on it
>>
Since this alleged disinterest from science or cover up has been going on since the early twentieth century it's really hard to speculate any cohesive motive since sensibilities and attitudes towards science has changed so much since then.
>>
>>17726283
It's more of a historian thing imo, but most historians dare not teach about things other than common civilizations like egypt and rome.
>>
>>17726142
well if there was actual evidence and not just hearsay and shooped images this theory might hold up
>>
>>17726293
Very true.
>>
>>17726259
Because they're either giants or dwarfes, according to Newton :^)
>>
>>17726290
Well, there is also the fact that the roman and egyptian cultures are well documented and especially with the romans, shaped western culture. It's easy for a historian to teach about them and mesopotamians and what not, but it becomes exceedingly difficult to write and teach about supposed cultures with only a couple badly documented or just outright missing cases of archaeological findings and no solid knowledge.

Or then things like Göbekli Tepe, which we really do know precious little about.
>>
File: HominidScaleChart[1].png (21 KB, 568x227) Image search: [Google]
HominidScaleChart[1].png
21 KB, 568x227
>>
>>17726142
No, they haven't been.
[/thread]
>>
>>17726157
>hunted away by modern humans cause they were inherently more savage
Oh because that's never been an excuse for anything shady.
>>
>>17726351
Lol, not saying we are saints, but what would you do when sasquach steals your livestock just cause they know they are physically stronger.
>>
>>17726289
Considering the more info people find on these giants, it most likely that scientist are slowly starting to not care
>>
>>17726369
Apparently wait for a "flood".
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
They're real.
>>
>>17726395
If they were, that could explain why most fictional scary creatures are basically distorted humans with elongated limbs, small black eyes and wide mouths

Like there's a clear connection between those traits and some kind of powerful instinctive response
>>
>>17726153
I love that thw bison in his arm is resigned to his fate. He's all "Welp, this is my life now.".
>>
Enough talks about giants, they were just Neanderthals that were in a war with humans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
>>
>>17726703
Except for neanderthals were the same average height, if not even slightly shorter, as us modern humans.
>>
>>17726157
That doesn`t make any sense. If they had nephelim blood they were smarter and higher than us.
>>
File: cyclops-1-pl.jpg (20 KB, 520x225) Image search: [Google]
cyclops-1-pl.jpg
20 KB, 520x225
>>17726777
Regardless of whether they were smarter/better or not they still died off or were killed.
>>
>>17726808
>never seen polydactyly
get outside more
>>
>>17726777
I think thats the big misconception, Nephilim were the higher giants who came before, they created the ancient temple structures in Peru with the humongous boulders cut into perfect masonry. They were worshipped here. This earth was the fallen ground from the biblical texts.
The truly good guys have left this place long before we multiplied and considered violence and murder human nature.
>>
File: sacsayhuaman_human_scale.jpg (27 KB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
sacsayhuaman_human_scale.jpg
27 KB, 400x257
>>17726878
Generations of interbreeding weakens the dna code untill the dna is so mixed with mankind that it just becomes, mankind again, but looking less than encinoman.
>>
I think people like the idea of giants because at some point we were all little kids and we remember a "world full of giants" that used to be.
>>
Soooo I couldn't find evidence of one real giant skeleton ever found, anyone have any CREDIBLE non-photoshopped links?
>>
>>17726260
>Let's lie and hide shit so the people looking for the truth are discredited.

Yeah, fuck you.
>>
>>17726157
>>17726777
>>17726878
>>17726902
Or most likely the Nephilim is just a legend attributed to these giants and there isn't actually any divine lineage or any of that other made up supernatural hogwash. Different Races and cultures came up with different myths and stories to explain these offshoots of mankind which were different, calling them Gods, half Gods & what-not was just one way of primitive minds trying to make sense of races of people who were bigger than them. Probably the similar to how smaller races of humans may have possibly been the origins of pixies, elves & forest sprites.

I know you guys like to believe in supernatural woo stuff like demons, but just stop trying to interconnect fringe supernatural make believe with semi-legitimate subjects of crypto-anthropology and crypto-zoology which have one foot in the realm of legitimate science. Fuck, it's just like when that one dude was on /x/ and suddenly everything from Bigfoot to Aliens to Men-In-Black to Dinosaurs was obviously nothing more than just Djinn.

If these giants existed they were most likely a sub-set of modern humans or a cousin sub-species like Neanderthals which developed prodigious size perhaps a continuation of the larger Cro-Magnon or Homo-heidelbergensis due to favorable environmental conditions. A double row of teeth, six fingers and heightened aggression could have been the product of inbreeding or incestuously limited gene pools.
>>
>>17726969
>legitimate science
kek stopped reading.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>17726946
Depends how open you are to the evidenxe without triggering your ignorance button.
A lot of evidence is out there, but a lot of it is either cencored from public or sensationalized.
I firmly believe we humans are a designed slaverace, altered from an existing more primal homo sapien.

Search around on youtube about the days of enoch, the nephilim, the pyramid grid, jurrasic deception etc
>>
File: Algonquin Legend.jpg (84 KB, 490x693) Image search: [Google]
Algonquin Legend.jpg
84 KB, 490x693
>>17726975
Like it or not establishing a foothold in the currently established norm of accepted sciences is the only way to get any of this stuff recognized. Unless of course you prefer the tinfoil hat approach of photo-shopped images on the internet and drawing evermore convoluted connections between different crypto-disciplines effectively accomplishing nothing more than building dubious supposition upon even more dubious supposition.

Being willing to believe in something that goes against the norm is only the first step, not the final cozy solution, otherwise you're no different than everyone goes to Church sunday. Then again maybe you're afraid of knowing for a fact just what mysteries are actually true and which one are actually false.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>17726946
I only have a finger.
>>
File: giant_mound_builder.jpg (69 KB, 620x981) Image search: [Google]
giant_mound_builder.jpg
69 KB, 620x981
>>
File: steelville-giant (4).jpg (45 KB, 459x531) Image search: [Google]
steelville-giant (4).jpg
45 KB, 459x531
>>17727052
>>
>>17726715
>same average height, if not even slightly shorter, as us modern humans.
So a lot taller than ice age humans?
>>
>>17726703
>Neanderthals have breasts because humans do
No you stupid aussie fag they have breasts because of the same reason as humans to what the fuck do you think evolution means fuck you
>>
>>17727130
>>17726703
to continue with the criticism of this, the author of the video is simply being a contrarian in that he assumes that Neanderthals did not look humanlike, and then just being plain dumb in thinking they'd look like chimps instead. If neanderthals developed in ice age Europe, like the author himself agrees, why'd they have coal black, taut, leathery skin? They'd look as far from gorillas as possible, considering the twos geographical distance from eachother. And why'd they have black eyes? He's projecting a chimp rather than a glacial ice age-era Europe.

For that matter, why are their eyes so huge? Perfect for cold glacial wind. Ah, he says it now, so they can see in the dark.. But they wouldn't be able to see in the light like that. Ice age Europe would be extremely bright.

And he then goes on to suggest that Humans are only afraid of the dark because the neanderthals would surprise and rape them. Which is obviously bogus.
>>
>>17726259
because it opens the door that Nephilim might be real. If that's real, what other parts of the bible are real?

Also, scholars will be ostracized for trying to gather funding for something that sounds so ludicrous (to them).
>>
I lived in the Mid-West
We found mounds
We plan on digging them up
Other small men have been found in mount and in eygpt.
Who here knows the Grand Canyon crypt of these giants?
I will dig up the mounds and post what I find.
Giants still exist.
They also exist in hallow earth
I've studied the nephilim for some time now.
I had an encounter with some, which made me realize aliens are simply demons/dead nephilim and fallen angels
I trace my ancestors back to nobility and during tribal days read hared giants who merged into our tribe that later became a clan
Before I knew any of these things my forehead felt as if two separate yet parallel horns were emerging from my head. They were like those descriptions of phantom limbs you read about in stores of people loosing hands.
I soon discovered that every generation of my family line there was one sibling in the family who had both a strong sense or second sight into spiritualism and psychic like abilities.

Needless to say my family is catholic for generation after generation, so with each sibling member inheriting these abilities we all unknowingly devoted ourselves to Catholicism and Christ.

Each member of the clan family who inherited these abilities would be considered the inheritors of the title of the clan head.
I found it my duty to research my ancestors.
My geographic region seems to be riddled with nephilim findings and paranormal activity.
A new family member has told me that his friends father is a professional grave robber working for the CIA and is published on the subject of grave robbing.
I believe that I will be encountering government work on giants in my professional life sooner or later and will have the unplanned task of having to slay giants. Its some what of a preminission Im encountering.
Also its almost well known fact in archeologic study across america that whites existed in America and it was proven in the 1920's|
PLEASE IGNROE THE atlantis SHIT TITLE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tptqcG9zdhQ
>>
When I was in archeology classes the smear campaigns and disinformation is so obvious and so planned.

If anyone with the slightest understanding of propaganda or sound mind of linear hypothesis would recognize American archaeology as the most flawed school of study in modern academia to the point of it seeming like brainwashing.

I had one younger feminist TA who really hated questions that dug deep and she did everything she could to suppress it all. She was trying to become a full professor with tenor there, so she did everything she could to stay away from the school's radar.

The U.S government funds almost all archeological studies so they have the finals say in what is allowed to be exposed to the public.

The professor in class was much older and close to retirement. He sometimes would let me speak and simply be more expecting of my evidence because he was tired of the disinformation his entire career.

At one point he told the TA as she spoke to me
"He's right. There were civilizations in america we don't talk about and this [my example] is just one of them. There are many more." on the last day of class and she was just a bit taken back by what he said giving credibility to what I said.

American archeology is sham, a fake, a big ripoff.

White Indians of Nivaria on the Catalan Islands is a huge cover up or read over to this day.
>>
>>17727617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W77t3vzS5qA

Contact the author and expert here.
He lives in California and is open to the those who want to see first hand documentation.

http://whiteindians.com
Canary island pyramids
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_x26PlNOb4&list=PLCDy8pbPgOmwDmE9MJ2aUMQlAF6KdbIUf
>>
>>17726289
Because the freemasons run Washington.
They can't have giants appearing often to the public as they knew they would wage a war on all fronts of God not existing and turing satan into the hero which we see to this day.

Giant skeletons only proves all of the book of the old testament to be real.

They can't give the people physical evidence of Gods existence.
>>
>>17726144
Third link
@2:20
Cover of the book shows a freemason in his apron standing next to the Irishman who was 8 feet tall in England during the 18th century.
>>
>>17726969
>Or most likely the Nephilim is just a legend attributed to these giants and there isn't actually any divine lineage or any of that other made up supernatural hogwash. Different Races and cultures came up with different myths and stories to explain these offshoots of mankind which were different, calling them Gods, half Gods & what-not was just one way of primitive minds trying to make sense of races of people who were bigger than them. Probably the similar to how smaller races of humans may have possibly been the origins of pixies, elves & forest sprites.
>I know you guys like to believe in supernatural woo stuff like demons, but just stop trying to interconnect fringe supernatural make believe with semi-legitimate subjects of crypto-anthropology and crypto-zoology which have one foot in the realm of legitimate science. Fuck, it's just like when that one dude was on /x/ and suddenly everything from Bigfoot to Aliens to Men-In-Black to Dinosaurs was obviously nothing more than just Djinn.
>If these giants existed they were most likely a sub-set of modern humans or a cousin sub-species like Neanderthals which developed prodigious size perhaps a continuation of the larger Cro-Magnon or Homo-heidelbergensis due to favorable environmental conditions. A double row of teeth, six fingers and heightened aggression could have been the product of inbreeding or incestuously limited gene pools.
The thing is though humans weren't this dumb. I think thats the biggest arrogant thing for such nonbelievers: "They made it up, because they were naive" or "They made things up for explanations"
>>
>>17726982
That's not evidence
>>
>>17727682
People still do it, tho. They make up stuff about detox, about magic crystals, about gods and angels, about monsters like mothman and the loch ness monstet. People were always dumb.
>>
>>17726982
>believing all this nonsense
There is no redemption possible for you, juat kill yourself right now.

BTW, that skull was produced by squeezing a child's head with wood. It was a status symbol.
>>
>>17727589
>>17727617
>>17727625
>>17727634
>>17727663
>>17727682
Cool Fanfic bro.
>>
>>17727982
Wasn't there a skeleton found in the fetal stages with elongated skull?

I really doubt that head squishing theory, it sounds so rubbish.
>>
>>17727982
But that skull is much larger than a normal persons even if it had not been elongated.
>>
>>17728056
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
>>
fuck this board its just full of schizos and RPfags
>>
>>17728123
Starting to feel like it sometimes.
>>
>>17728057
It's obviously closer to the camera, Jesus fucking christ.

>>17728056
>Wasn't there a skeleton found in the fetal stages with elongated skull?
[citation needed]

>I really doubt that head squishing theory, it sounds so rubbish.
But giant demi-gods hidden from us by the government sounds just right?
>>
>>17728164
B-b-but... muh Illuminati...
>>
>>17728164
Archeologist have supressed studies of dank hominids for reasons that I don't understand, or are just bad at researching and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Paracas mummies (pic related) don't have a serious genetic study, the only one, showed a different mitochondrial DNA.

That's reason enough to make a genetic study ASAP.
>>
>Archeologist have supressed studies of dank hominids for reasons that I don't understand

Keyword here is "that I don't understand"

>or are just bad at researching and shouldn't be taken seriously.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Paracas mummies (pic related) don't have a serious genetic study, the only one, showed a different mitochondrial DNA.

[citation needed]

>That's reason enough to make a genetic study ASAP.

Why waste money on something we already know? To try to prove a bunch of nutters on the Internet wrong even though they won't believe it anyway because >muh conspiracy
>>
File: -momia_rubia-de-paracas-15b15d.jpg (26 KB, 355x250) Image search: [Google]
-momia_rubia-de-paracas-15b15d.jpg
26 KB, 355x250
>>17728301
The study was posted in the facebook of the Paracas mummies museum director.

Go search for a genetic study, I sinceraly hope that you find one, cause I'm extremely interested.

Paracas was one of the most important civilizations of his time around 3000 years ago, they created aquaducts that are still functioning, and the Nazca lines.

Enough reason to make a genetic study that isn't so expensive anymore.

Also check this blonde skull.
>>
>>17728331
Even if they did the genetic study, you people would just say they lied.

>Also check this blonde skull.
What about it?
>>
>>17727589
The giants have souls different than humans, the original 300 traitor angels were killed and trapped by their brethren, their spawn and seed however, who inherited their spirit, spirit which reincarnates in the blood of familiar frequency, lived on through the giants of then, as they were killed by mankind they had nowhere to reincarnate, trapped on earth they roam as disembodied spirits, unable to inhabit the mortal coil of a human.

Good luck. You find any pyramids or the cave in the canyon military area, post pics.
>>
File: inscripcion-runica-olif5b15d.jpg (24 KB, 355x250) Image search: [Google]
inscripcion-runica-olif5b15d.jpg
24 KB, 355x250
>>17728376
The genetic study is not convince me, is to promote the understanding of human development.

You know, like doing their jobs.

Paraguayans claims that there's viking connection in ancient Guarani culture.

To prove this, they have runes that looks like nordic runes.

And a God called Tupa, that's basically Odin.

We know that the vikings traveled to america, how far did they got?

Decent questions that aren't properly answered.
>>
>Paraguayans claims that there's viking connection in ancient Guarani culture.
>To prove this, they have runes that looks like nordic runes.
Turks also used Runes. Doesn't mean they're related to vikings. Do you even know what a rune is? It's a symbol made of vertical and diagonal lines carved into wood or stone. Be they norse, turk or even guarani they all serve the same purpose and are therefore similar. No need for a some far-fetched explanation.

>And a God called Tupa, that's basically Odin.
How so?

>We know that the vikings traveled to america, how far did they got?
Newfoundland.

>Decent questions that aren't properly answered.
They have been answered. You're just to ignorant and thick-skulled to accept the answers.
>>
>>17726142
Bipedalism becomes atavistic past a certain size. Native Americans, Indians and Chinese share a phenotypical cultural ancestry.
>>
Mormons plz go, there were no white indians
>>
File: Dios Tupa vikingos en paraguay.jpg (193 KB, 528x673) Image search: [Google]
Dios Tupa vikingos en paraguay.jpg
193 KB, 528x673
>>17728451
There's not written lenguague in south america. not even the Incas had one.

Runes here are a big deal.

You have empiric evidence of them going to Newfoundland, not evidence of them not going anywhere else, who is beign thick-skulled now?

They do genetics studies for shits and giggles, how is a request for a genetic study in some skulls that don't even look like Sapiens, such an outrageous request?
>>
>>17728473
>There's not written lenguague in south america. not even the Incas had one.

Then it's a fake. Easy as that.

>You have empiric evidence of them going to Newfoundland, not evidence of them not going anywhere else, who is beign thick-skulled now?

If there is no proof of them going further south why even bother entertaining the thought?

>They do genetics studies for shits and giggles, how is a request for a genetic study in some skulls that don't even look like Sapiens, such an outrageous request?
>That don't even look like Sapiens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

Gods aren't real. Aliens aren't real. Monsters aren't real. The Illuminati isn't real. Spirits aren't real. Magic isn't real.
>>
File: Cráneo de Pracas NCP N2.jpg (38 KB, 457x668) Image search: [Google]
Cráneo de Pracas NCP N2.jpg
38 KB, 457x668
>>17728495
Good lord, you are thick headed like a hungry armadillo.

The evidence for an ancient lost lenguague is scarce but real.

There was no evidence of vikings coming to America before, but it happened and that opened a lot of possibilities.

Artifiacial cranial deformation is an strange practice in itself, but the Paracas skulls have one parietal plate, missing molars and that's beyond what you can do with ropes to alter the shape of a fetus skull.

The bavarian illuminates were very real, most people believe they have a soul. Gods were based on real people, large carnivores and serial killers are monsters, in any definition of the word, except for your definition, "of shit that I don't believe in".
>>
>>17728544
>The evidence for an ancient lost lenguague is scarce but real.
Show me the evidence. I want links. I want HD pictures. I want HD videos.

>There was no evidence of vikings coming to America before, but it happened and that opened a lot of possibilities.
It was mentioned in the sagas and North America is a hell of a lot closer to Iceland than the east coast of South America.

>Artifiacial cranial deformation is an strange practice in itself, but the Paracas skulls have one parietal plate, missing molars and that's beyond what you can do with ropes to alter the shape of a fetus skull.
[citation fucking needed]

>Most people believe they have a soul.
Believing in something doesn't make it real.

>Gods were based on real people.
Based on =/= real
>>
>>17726998

Well said Anon. This level-headedness is refreshing.

Also, I know I've stumbled upon early 1900s newspapers of farmers in southern Wisconsin digging up giant skeletons, but again, credibility is shaky.
>>
File: 54ce6a5572139e9d7f8b458e.jpg (177 KB, 748x421) Image search: [Google]
54ce6a5572139e9d7f8b458e.jpg
177 KB, 748x421
>>17728575
That picture is from peru, allegedly 5000 years old.

https://hiddenincatours.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/51.jpg

Here is a picture of a Paracas skull watch it yourself.

I agree that believing in something doesn't make it real, so, all of your alleged facts aren't facts only because you believe in them.

My problem is that the proper research that could be done if this claims are real or not, wasn't done by retards like you that don't believe in this things on prejudice alone.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, extraordinary evidence requiere extraordinary research.

The research wasn't done, therefore it's hard to prove, but phisical evidence is there, we just need to study it.
>>
>>17726259

academia isn't about learning, but pride. They don't care about new discoveries, but rather not knocking the old ones. very much like a religion, because it is based upon selective facts with rewritten history.

it is an agenda, is why. Everything has a dogma; the Smithsonian's is as follows:

To promote evolution, that Columbus discovered the Americas, and that dinosaurs never existed anywhere near the time of humans. They will fight tooth and nail before any discovery can encroach upon their creed, because it is their fucking mission statement. they are all funded by same interest groups, international money, which is bent on keeping populace in the dark for control. they are the new priests of the day. see how you don't doubt them, because of a title and assumed neutrality? we assume they are our benefactors just like the priests of old.
>>
>>17728700
>That picture is from peru, allegedly 5000 years old.

[citation needed]

Looks like pretty average petroglyphs to me

>https://hiddenincatours.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/51.jpg
>Here is a picture of a Paracas skull watch it yourself.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation

Nothing's unexplainable about that skull

>I agree that believing in something doesn't make it real, so, all of your alleged facts aren't facts only because you believe in them.

My facts aren't alleged and I don't "believe" in them because there is no need to. Reality is there whether you accept it or not.

>My problem is that the proper research that could be done if this claims are real or not, wasn't done by retards like you that don't believe in this things on prejudice alone.

I don't believe it because there is ZERO proof and because it is ludicrously illogical.

>Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, extraordinary evidence requiere extraordinary research.

You're the one making the extraordinary claims so YOU should be the ones providing extraordinary evidence of those ancient giant demi-gods and Aliens and all that non-sense that you so firmly believe.

>The research wasn't done, therefore it's hard to prove, but phisical evidence is there, we just need to study it.

It wasn't done because there is most likely nothing to do.
>>
>>17728731
I don't know which drugs you're taking but you should stop.
>>
File: einstein12481991 (1).jpg (54 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
einstein12481991 (1).jpg
54 KB, 400x200
>>17728742

But who interprets those facts (rhetorical)?
>>
>>17728750

Just the drugs in the water and food supply. Why, do you have better? ;P
>>
>>17726505
I always wondered if “monsters” were actually just large tards.
>>
>>17728766
So, you're completely sober then. At worst, you're slowling growing breasts because of all the estrogen that leaks out of women using birth control pills.

>>17728759
Everyone? I don't know where you're getting.
>>
>>17728790

they might be, because look at that armor.

>>17726142

o.o some kind of baguette phalis

bet you five it is made of copper
>>
>>17728807

phallus*

don't type it that much
>>
File: eistein.jpg (41 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
eistein.jpg
41 KB, 650x365
>>17728799

ah, but "facts" based on "everyone" have changed continuously depending upon the zeitgeist. the best lies use are based off of truth.

there is a lot at stake: money loss.

those poor scientists scram for those grant money, hardly motive free and i trust human nature to be human nature, which are provided by the government...whose politicians and corporate lobbyists are paid for and owned by provided by international banking. everything is connected, and policy shuts down thinking. we don't think when we obey rules. so, use a little imagination sometimes. ;)
>>
>>
>>17728056
YEs there is. Theres babies too on display in south america. Smithsonian has no control there
>>
>>17728742
You come off as an angry child that is infuriated by the fact that he doesn't know everything
>>
>>17728052
Whatever. Im telling the truth. Look into the subject and you'll see all of this exists.
>>17728270
>>17728164
>>17728331
The human skull only has so many censures and these skulls have less than us humans
>>
File: Screenshot_20160521-023158.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160521-023158.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>17726210
>>
>>17728700

then why are the biggest discoveries usually accidental? we are not masters of fate like we like to pretend. we are dude where's my car meets the universe.
>>
The sad part is that people come to this board just to try and debunk everything they find. There's someone here posting something we legitimately know nothing about them the shill always pops up getting pissed because the things other people find interesting challenges their perception of reality. This is cognitive dissonance or payed disinfo taking place, either way it's pretty sad. People like that are the reason for war, poverty, hate. Blindly accepting whatever is dictated to them because it's easy. To wonder and be curious is threatening to them. To realize they've been lied to and attempt to learn from it is impossible. The same people looking at these skulls and research, writing it off as fake are the same that supported the invasion of Iraq.
>>
File: x.jpg (83 KB, 640x338) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
83 KB, 640x338
>>17727589
>>
File: skulls-comparison.jpg (51 KB, 610x555) Image search: [Google]
skulls-comparison.jpg
51 KB, 610x555
>>17728742
Those doesn't look like average petroglyphs, show me one petroglyph that look like that, and it isn't suspected of beign written lenguague.

Watch the pictures and look at the skulls, besides, what purpose did the deformation had?

Denying claims without research, isn't accepting reality.

Ludicrosly illogical, isn't evidence is just your highly unscientific hunch.

I'm providing evidence, you want the evidence to confirm your prejudice, and that's not my fault.

You want to believe that 'm some kind of Tsukalos faggot that would believe in anything, and that's not true, my claims are supported for the current research done by archeologists, it doesn't make sense cause said archeologists suck at their jobs.

I never claimed them to be aliens, not even once, just a different kind of hominid, wich are fairly common, and very varied.

Wich can be confirmed or debunked by a simple genetic test that hadn't been done.

Old Gods represent living people and old myths are based on things that happened, just not happened as their are beign told, cause time, translations and the human nature, that always distort the facts.

Artificial cranial deformation, is an strange over the top custom, that can be observed all over the ancient world, on cultures without contact between them, that made human beigns look completely dofferent than human beigns.

And that isn't strange to you?

Why do it?

Why Mayans, Paracas and Egyptians?

You people always said that the pyramids shape is a coincidence, is this a coincidence too?, in the same people that you had a coincidence before?

Two unique coincidences.
>>
/x/ is the worst board.
>>
>>17728969

you're obviously here to bask in it, but really? if this is your judgement I doubt the rest of your deduction skills.
>>
>>17726142
when humans fuck aliens
>>
>>17727052
Thats pretty fuckin creepy.
>>
>>17728969
>>>/mlp/

Hard to top this.
>>
>>17728742
You make me feel like the government actively hires people to go on boards such as this and bash what everyone says lol
>>
giants? real.
I'd say a sub species of man which died out along time ago.
>>
GIANTS BTFO MANLET UPRISING AGAIN WHEN
>>
File: El_coloso2.jpg (432 KB, 1000x1104) Image search: [Google]
El_coloso2.jpg
432 KB, 1000x1104
>>17728393
Take it to /trash/

>>17728731
This is true, except for the dark control illumanti stuff, which could by a very far stretch possibly be true, though is rather dubious considering we've seen this practice in anthropology and archaeology for much longer than what we could assume to be the existence of any modern truth censoring government body.

>>17728891
I hear tell the world is going to end in 2012, the Mayans were like astrophysics wizards and that had all this shit figured out yo.

>>17728919
>>17729110
While some skeptics may come off as contrarian or obstinate, they do serve a purpose of challenging the purpose theories in question thus maintaining a certain level of critical soundness. If one however refuses to acknowledge circumstantial evidence, that's their right, but if they refuse to partake in productive discourse there's little else to do but ignore them.
>>
>>17729250
Asking the real questions here.
>>
>>17726142
No they fucking haven't you lying piece of shit.
t. anthropologist
>>
>>17727266
>>17727130
Excellent critique- the video is as you say blandly contrary
>>
>>17728799
>Everyone

Idiot not everyone is a scientist, historian, archeologist etc. Most people are just regular bums who have to negotiate with what they get told by specialised groups.
>>
File: 031913_1445_14.jpg (34 KB, 750x471) Image search: [Google]
031913_1445_14.jpg
34 KB, 750x471
>>17729966
Sounds like something this guy would have spouted.
>>
>>17727617
*tenure not tenor you fucking pleb
>>
>>17726142
Giants definitely did exist
>>
>>17727971
Your analogy is flawed. Just because yours are wrong doesn't mean all those are.
>>
>>17728947
>Denying claims without research, isn't accepting reality.

that's funny. i think what you meant to say was, accepting claims without sufficient evidence is gullible as fuck.
>>
File: Dag5.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2018) Image search: [Google]
Dag5.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2018
>>17728919
I'll admit I do this. But only for really retarded sounding things. This thread is actually interesting
>>
>>17726142
The Hopi believe that celestial giants called the katsina would descend from the heaven every once and a while and teach the people about homemaking and farming, and had mystical powers over the weather and crops, I wouldn't be afraid to say that these may have been them
>>
File: mGlW8Yd.jpg (57 KB, 661x885) Image search: [Google]
mGlW8Yd.jpg
57 KB, 661x885
>>17730203
It doesn't mean they aren't wrong either. This idea that the ancients were somehow more intelligent or less intelligent simply is erroneous. The only thing that really changes is the social context in which we think about things, in a larger more interconnected and robust society such as today it's increasingly difficult to look at unsubstantiated mysteries without comparing them to known facts and proofs where as back in the day in smaller more isolated communities with oral traditions and a less standardized perception of the world, it was much easier to see unexplained phenomenon and come up with all kinds of crazy solutions.

Human Today: "Oh look a giant wild person, clearly this must be some genetic offshoot/mutation or missing link, perhaps even a Bigfoot like I saw on TV! I'll have to look up this on google when I get back to the house!"

Human Then: "Oh look a giant wild person, clearly they are like us yet somehow greater in size and stature therefor they must be the halfling spawn of Gods or Demons, perhaps even monsters as spoken of in our storied traditions. I'll have to consult the Elders when I return to the village."
>>
A well-documented sighting by Magellan occurred in 1520 near the harbor of San Julian, Mexico. There, Magellan and his crew came upon a red-haired giant that stood nearly ten feet tall and whom Magellan described as having a “voice like a bull.” Later, Magellan learned from normal-sized natives that the giant belonged to a neighboring tribe. Remarkably, Magellan’s logs show that he and his crew captured two of these living giants and brought them aboard his ship intending to bring them back to Europe.
Unfortunately the giants grew ill and they both died during the return voyage. Magellan had their remains buried at sea.

Fifty-eight years later giants still roamed San Julian. None other than Sir Francis Drake recorded encountering several red-haired men who stood over nine feet tall. In the years that followed many more explorers and seafarers also reported seeing giants roaming that area.

Two lesser known explorers, Jacob le Maire and Wilhelm Schouten, discovered an intact skeleton of a pair of nine-foot humans. They each entered meticulous descriptions of the skeletons in their journals.
>>
>>17726395
Is that from the snk movie no one saw
>>
>>17727589
There's absolutely no such thing as a red pilled Catholic. Roman catholicism is the babylonian mystery religion and you're worshiping satan.

I was raised roman catholic so it's easier for me to see the direct correlations between that ancient pagan religion and modern day catholicism. If I wasn't raised that way i'd have never been interested enough to learn the truth about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=221sYyagu2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSK5GYUOB5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CFEMLzclXY&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0&index=25
>>
>>17727039
I'm pretty sure that's shit
>>
>>17730450
Seek professional help
>>
>>17730531
Why he didn't say nothing weird.

People now and people then reached different answers for the same events, our description of the events matches the current paradigma.

You saw a picture of a tin foil hat and associated blindly.

You seek help.
>>
After reading the thread so far, I think we can all conclude that the biological and archaeological establishment in the world has either never found fossils or had them systematically, conspiratorially removed from the public view.

So, if we disregard the absence of fossil record evidence, there are many other ways to determine, archaeologically, whether or not these 'giant' sapiens existed.

For example, mammals of large size need to consume a larger amount of calories per day, by virtue of the fact that their bodies must process energy at a greater rate to support the major organs and higher motor functions.

We'd reasonably expect to find 'giant' tools such as oversize nets and harpoons for fishing, 'giant' spears and arrows for hunting, or even evidence of 'giant' agricultural projects which would seem conversely large compared to the estimated homo sapiens population at that time.

Where are the ancient garbage dumps which would surely be full of 'giant' waste and trash?
>>
>>17730582
Most likely in the mounds of which they claim to have found the skeletons, which modern laws prevent from excavating. Still you'd expect to find some massive arrow heads or spear points.
>>
People don't argue with the crazy guy on the street corner, yet they do it on the internet.
>>
>>17730629
To be fair no one is arguing with the handful of individuals in this thread talking about Hollow Earth nonsense and Nephilim divine heritages.
>>
>>17730627

Fine point, but just to be contrarian, allow me to point out that established governments and rule of law throughout the Americas has historically been outright ignored or not enforced when it comes to Native lands or property rights.

Personally, I think Native/First People's protection laws are a good thing and should be upheld rigorously, but I should think that, for as long as white colonizers have been plundering Native lands, we would have found more circumstantial evidence to support the existence of these so-called 'giants'.
>>
This board never ceases to amaze me
>>
File: giant-spearhead sawari ruppuni.jpg (20 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
giant-spearhead sawari ruppuni.jpg
20 KB, 333x250
>>17730582
Most megafauna hadn't left those rest either, and what you explained can also explain their disappearance.

And searching for giant spear heads leave me with more questions than I expected.
>>
>>17730675

If we were to believe that these 'giants' somehow lived amongst or nearby to homo sapiens populations, we could also reasonably assume that they would dispose of their waste in the same way - in designated dumps, far enough away from the community that the seeping doesn't affect the water supply.
>>
>>17726982
There's literally no evidence fuck
>>
File: texas-giant-skull-mark-laplume.jpg (159 KB, 672x382) Image search: [Google]
texas-giant-skull-mark-laplume.jpg
159 KB, 672x382
>>17730684
I don't think that this giants lived around humans, my guess is that they had Big foot syndrome and avoided sapiens.

Other problem is the place this giants have in human mythology, any remain will be considered to be mystic in some way and used for potions and such, they just to make powder with fossils cause they taught that were dragons bones.

Never understimate human superstition.
>>
>>17727317
>>17726157
>>17726878
>>17726902
>Nephilim
Literally one of the most retarded theories I've ever head.
>>
>>17730715
>>
>>17730719
>Bigfoot Syndrome

All mammals congregate and live in like-ecosystems because it allows species to propagate and survive in a concerted effort.

(One of the underlying themes of the 'bigfoot' myth is that it is possible for an entire species of creatures to survive in a individualist, self-reliant lifeway which, while it flies in the face of the evidence of natural selection and evolution, is mirrored by the mythos of the 'Self-Reliant Northern American' popularized by media and politicians.)

Even if these creatures lived in communities together or somehow separately from one another, there could not have been the means or time for ancient homo sapiens to exhume every last large bone from the ground and grind into a powder for a 'potion' - why didn't they dig up dinosaur bones and do the same thing?
>>
>>17730725

Okay, hey. This guy posted the only substantive image in the whole thread.
>>
>>17730816
you're dense a fuck.
>>
>>17730820

>fuck dense a you're
>>
>>17730554
Stop samefagging, I know what I saw and said. You kill yourself instead of seeking help.
>>
>>17730793
If the remains holded any value it could be profitable to hunt them down for it, dinosaur bones are in deeper layers, but they probably digged and sell any dinosaur bone they could found, but there's no medieval dinosaur museum, probably because they destroyed them all.

There's places when you have an isolated species that live and reproduce, for a while at least, remember that this ancient giants, if they existed, are completly extinct, and have been for a long time.

There is an island that's fill with venomous snakes, and prey for them still lives in there probably scared shitless, but surviving.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilha_da_Queimada_Grande

Big Foot is the original Self-Reliant Northern American, it exists and some anon shoot at him.
>>
>>17730489
>find live specimen of giant humans
>let them die because ships were shit at keeping people not dead
>throw them overboard because lol proof, what's that

Bullshit. They didn't think for a second to keep one of them stored somewhere on the ship untill they got back? I know it took months traveling but jesus, that's really dumb
>>
>>17731178
Probably didn't want a rotting corpse on board. If it even really happened
>>
>>17726153
>how come your mom lets you have 2 bison.jpg
>>
Hilarious thread.
But concerning giants, they have existed. People with a height higher than average for example.
It is a fairly simple explanation.
I should know, i have a degree on archaeology.
>>
File: Jacques.jpg (40 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
Jacques.jpg
40 KB, 300x309
>>17726969
not grasping the true redpill on the paranormal - a la Jaques Vallee and John Keel - in that it is ALL connected.
>>
>>17726394
Underrated post.
>>
>>17730517
I'm a newfag to x, but people don't realize on here that there are people trying to motivate you toward the dark side.

This place is filled with such a massive amount of negativity and occult dark knowledge it's sickening. I don't know what to believe anymore on certain subjects, but this is really happening.

Satan worshiping; degenerate, man fucking, child sacrificing niggers rule the world.
>>
>>17730531
I agree that you are wrong, that was one of the most rational, calm, and up front presentations of intelligence i've seen since I stumbled here.

Giants exist/ed, samsquanch more than likely does also. A smarter man than me wrote a book about it directly correlating disappearances at public parks.
>>
>>17726293
Lots of old articles reporting larger than usual skeletons unearthed and shipped off to the Smithsonian.
>>
File: ohio_mound_seven_feet.gif (18 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
ohio_mound_seven_feet.gif
18 KB, 300x413
>>17732526
>>
>>17727085
Average height is currently 5'10", neanderthal was around 5'5".
>>
>>17730517
Your Jewish Proddy handlers fucked your mind up, sorry.
>>
>>17727982
Better evidence of what an elongated skull looks like, would be Egyptian, like Tutankhamen.
>>
File: 1438199157028.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1438199157028.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
>>
File: Mocking giants.jpg (234 KB, 999x720) Image search: [Google]
Mocking giants.jpg
234 KB, 999x720
Maybe some things are better forgotten
>>
>>17732650
The average height has risen in the past two centuries or so due to better nutrition and conditions of living for even the poor folk. I'm fairly certain ice age humans were also averaging close to that 5'5".

Neanderthals were considered shorter but stockier and stronger than us. What we had compared to them was numbers, and a still unsurpassed endurance compared to.. anything in the world, with wolves coming as a second. All traits of a heavily adaptive species.
>>
>>17730793
So, will you call the tiger indiviualist, self-reliant mammal? I would. And it still manages to reproduce (poorly, though).
>>
>>17733513
>DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! THERE'S A NIGGER IN OUR POOL!
>>
File: Lloyd Pye is god.jpg (212 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
Lloyd Pye is god.jpg
212 KB, 1268x1695
>>17731482
> in that it is ALL connected

This isn't some GURPS where you figure out some way to connect the fictional canon of Star Wars into the fictional canon of Star Trek & Babylon 5.

If you have an umpteen number of paranormal theories about the supernatural, cryptids, hollow/flat Earth, Nephilim, Illuminati and none of them can be conclusively proven or substantiated in and of themselves... then the assumption that they all not only warrant the same level of intellectual plausibility but are also somehow connected just takes dubious speculation to whole new levels of absurdity.
>>
>>17730725
Well that does it. This is 100% proof of giants. It's the same as finding an entire graveyard of giant skeletons. Why haven't they rewritten the history books yet when this article is out in the public.
>>
>>17728890
Holy shit, now that's what I call projecting.
>>
not sure if someone mentioned this before but a 40-50 ft giant cant exist in human form unless it moves on its hands and legs because the pressure of its own weight would be way too heavy for it to walk on 2 legs only unless we are talking about density of its bones being harder than metal
>>
>>17734049
The atmospheric pressure was not the same as it always was doofus.
>>
>>17734052
>The atmospheric pressure was not the same as it always was doofus.

i am talking about square-cube law and earth's own gravity as size of any object grows its volume grows faster than its surface area and that means a giant 10 times a normal human will have a lot more increased weight compared to the increase in its feet's size which means a lot more pressure is put on its feet and so to compensate for that it needs to have much bigger bones density and sturdiness.

i could believe a giant 3 times the size of a human existed but a 50 ft giant is just plain scientifically impossible.
>>
>>17734052
>the atmospheric pressure WAS not the same
>as it always WAS
Pardon?
>>
>>17727617
Is archelogy in demand for jobs?
Canadafag here
>>
If you believe this, you're stupid. Unlike other possible cryptids, straight up vanishing people like in the Missing 411, paranormal activity, aliens, etc there's at least some evidence from pictures to personal accounts to other traces. I'm not saying which has any more validity than the other, but this bullshit has absolutely NO evidence whatsoever. If they found giant skeletons (which they would have by now if they can find fucking dinosaurs) everyone would know by now. But magically there's nothing, except for a regular deformed human head or a finger bone of an animal. Big whoopty doo.

You guys are almost as bad as the flat earthers.
>>
>>17728947
>You people always said that the pyramids shape is a coincidence

It's pretty much a structural neccessity if you want to build something that big, up until various new architectual techniques were invented in say, mid- to late Antiquity.
>>
>>17734023
>nervous laughter to remain grounded in "the real world"
>>
File: Sylphynford.png (409 KB, 718x601) Image search: [Google]
Sylphynford.png
409 KB, 718x601
>>17734196
>muh there's no evidence!
>>
>>17734224
And what neccessity drives you, to deform the head of the kids?
>>
>>17726259

Because they don't want it known that we killed man.
We are the dwarves.

The greedier and smaller race obsessed with pretty metals. The "savage" excuse was used to wipe out many indigenous groups when arrived somewhere looking for pretty metals.
>>
>>17734237
The same that drives some people to circumcise kids.
Tradition based on ignorance and superstition.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 420x420
>>17734227
You're making it worse, kid.
>>
>>17734228
>muh straw man!
>>
YOU ARE THE PREY AND WE ARE THE HUNNTTERRRSS
>>
>>17734264
Neat. I always liked Dwarves.
>>
>>17734228
There's not.
>>
>>17732208
>Satan worshiping; degenerate, man fucking, child sacrificing niggers rule the world.

You've been browsing too much thor. Stop browsing it.
>>
>>17734436
Tor*

But yeah most men in power are doing pretty nasty stuff.
>>
>>17728451
There has been signs that the vikings might have made it to mainland Canada and even USA but I don't know how much of it might be true.
>>
>>17727589
Did your family also teach you syntax and spelling?
>>
>>17726259
it's mostly about how the scientific method works. it doesnt become science until absolutely no better alternative can be proposed
>>
>>17727317
>Nephilim
Could easily also be Juton, Trolls, Titans or Fomorians. Proving by your logic those mythologies.
>>
>>17727682
>human's weren't this dumb
>which somehow means this one cluster of semitic tribes whose beliefs were contrarian versions of all the people who hurt their feels were the correct ones

Which is exactly why paganism is better than your cult of fetishized suffering.
>>
>>17734049
What? No one is claiming there were 40-50ft giants. The fuck are you even...

>>17734196
> Now Energy Crystals, that shit I can get behind.

I realize this subject seems awfully loony on the surface, but if you read up on the numerous corresponding historical accounts of these discoverirs it does merit the interest of curiosity if nothing else. Furthermore given our ever expanding knowledge of co-existing human sub-species and cousin species which were around up until fairly recently it's not beyond the realm of possibility.
>>
>>17730517
>Red pilled
>Abrahamic religion
>Using the word Satan unironically
Demonize the demiurge all you want, a world with only the void will not be like you imagine it.
>>
>>17726259
because the giants were the vvictims of a terrible persecution, and through the course of an unrecorded war, were completely exterminated

They are covering up the genocide their ancestors committed,
and indeed, today, no trace of them remains
>>
>>17734171
Don't pay him any mind, he's a doofus
>>
>>17734735
Jötunn, you mean. Literally giants.
>>
>>17734876
yes that was my point.
>>
>>17734806
>it's not beyond the realm of possibility.

yes, it is.
>>
>>17735067
How so? Explain. How is a cousin race of 8-12 foot tall humans impossible?
>>
>>17735067
Not it isn't, megafauna was a reality, large mammals are found all over the world, they just got extinct.
>>
Does anyone know the different terms used by the Native American tribes for these red haired giants?
>>
>>17735067

biggest people have sex with biggest people, who have big children, the biggest of which who have sex with the other biggest.
Eventually die out because they got too damn big.
It happens all the time.
>>
>>17734436
I started browsing totse years back, then it was ATS IIRC, then GLP for a little. I've never heard of thor.

If you spent as many years reading as I have you'd see the truth for what it is. As long as you're smart enough to do the amount of research necessary to come to such a sickening conclusion. Read the Franklin Coverup if you are so convinced you have a clue.

Sometimes no matter how outrageous or profound something seems you have to entertain the possibility.

Hunster s. Thompson filmed snuff films at bohemian grove. More recently the truth about pedowood is coming to light. Do the research.
>>
>>17734459
I just saw this post. I never browsed conspiracies or information on Tor. I did hear there was a huge amount on there.
>>
>>17730517
As I stated in my latest post
I recently came across someone saying there is no such thing as a red pilled Catholic saying we are simply new age babaloyn religion, but whom ever say these things are
1.) Not familiar with The Catholic Church's stance against freemasonry
2.) Not familiar with Freemasonry's demonic intent and infiltration of the Catholic Church
3.) Does not understand or know of the NATO/USA "Gate Keeper" program that launches out a huge amount of disinformation
4.) Does not understand the linear time progressive rite of passage seat of mosses or how God took the pagans/gentiles into His word by using pagan signs against them and the evil gods(demons/nephilim/fallen angels)
5.) Does not understand Catholic doctrine nor that new separation/schism dividing the masonic church and the one truly holy roman catholic church still existent today
Please ask for the purging of these nephilim/demonic posted like wolf man if needed.

>>17734758
Those who followed in the righteous ways of abraham followed that of Gods way not like those who were passed down sinful ways in their family and their society. God chooses the righteous.
>>17734735
>>17734758
>>17732208
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY
>>
>>17735176
Nope
>>
>>17735353
Hey got your reply of the fallen angels
Happy to see there are others here who know the truth
>>
>>17726142
something about the depiction of them in that picture is really unnerving to me, weird shit in ancient pictures is always kinda freaky.
>>
>>17735388
Aztecs and Mayans talk about hollow earth and how their pyramids are built on entrances into the earth where the sake people come out to drink of the blood sacrifices of men.

A study of a pyramid of the maya showed that they had to stop digging because they couldn't keep going down for research of how long and ancient the structures were.

I saw a photo of it and its a pretty popular image.

Aztec paintings also show raptor dinosaurs still existent along side them as well.
>>
File: 1411280750882.png (104 KB, 300x310) Image search: [Google]
1411280750882.png
104 KB, 300x310
>>17730489
>discover fantastic thing
>lol lost the evidence

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
>>
>>17735489
Yeah we'll just bring some fucking giant corpses on our ship and carry them across the ocean to show you
>>
>>17734185
ahahahahaha
>archeology
>jobs
>demand

that's a good one

Maybe you can get crowdfunding for researching giants or ayy lmoas.
But that's probably more work making yt videos & viral marketing than archeology.
>>
>when will they learn?
>>
>>17735346
>>17735362
>>17735411
Off to /trash/ with your role playing nonsense.
>>
>>17730450
you make a lot of sense, anon
>>
>>17735346
Your cult of suffering chooses the meek and the gullible and it doesn't even try to hide it.

It is slavery deified, where there is nothing more 'good' then suffering.

The force of 'evil' as you call it does not exist, it is a manifestation of your own hatred and jealousy.
>>
>>17735346
>Using the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Sumerian Kings List as evidence for the Bible
>When both are primarily used as evidence against it.
>As in proving my point that it is a hypocritical contrarian version of the beliefs of the people who hurt the Israelite's feels.
>>
If it wasn't for the epic of gilgamesh, we wouldn't have found "nimrod" the first city founded after the great biblical flood. The bible was written by the losing side. Greed and deception is in every line of the old testament. They victimize themselves when in reality history portrays certain key moments in history less grand or simple a load of bollocks.
Same goes with giants. They don't exist. There are no bones, no skulls, no study that didn't show anything out of the ordinary.
>>
>Your cult of suffering chooses the meek and the gullible and it doesn't even try to hide it.

It is slavery deified, where there is nothing more 'good' then suffering.

The force of 'evil' as you call it does not exist, it is a manifestation of your own hatred and jealousy.
would hatred and jealousy be considered 'evil"?
good and evil coexist as manifestations of each other-you cannot have one without the other-and there can absolutely not be just one-
darkness is as equally important as is light-
ordo de cao
your tunnel vision is effecting those beside you now-take caution as to stay in your lane
>>
>>17738315
>>17738458
>>17738506
>>17738542
Okay kids take the DnD crap outside.
>>
>>17735346
>1:00
>Trying to imply H.R Giger art are a ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs
what?
>>
>>17726259
ohh boyy, pop your bubble and wake up
>>
>>17738542
>Would hatred and jealousy be considered 'evil'

no, they are emotions, usually indicating a personal discomfort.
tangible, objective 'evil' does not exist, it simply means those that I do not like.

The only one experiencing tunnel vision is you and your simplistic world view.

An darkness is not negative light, it is a lack of light.
>>
File: IMG_20160425_015123_01.jpg (490 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_015123_01.jpg
490 KB, 2048x1536
>>17726982
I'm going to quote patton Oswald on this.
'
You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs." No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble. Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" I acknowledge that you believe that, that’s great, but I’m not going to respect it. I have an uncle that believes he saw Sasquatch. We do not believe him, nor do we respect him!'
>>
>>17726505
>some kind of powerful instinctive response

Curious. I get angry when i look at that goofy mother fucker. I wanna put a goddamn bullet between his idiot eyes.

Wonder how the Empires of the Americas beat them?
>>
>>17733513
Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
>>
>>17726395
Ahegao hentai got me like

Seriously there's somethig realy wrong with this picture so l tried to laugh it off but it's still spoopy
>>
>>17726142

guys this isn't a conspiracy gigantopithecus was a real genus that existed as recently as a several thousand years ago in Asia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

it's a completely acknowledged hominin species...? ?? ?
>>
>>17727589
Da fuq I just read?
>>
>>17740619
>hominin
hominid is the word your looking for
Gigantopithicus are seemingly Ponginae. But we don't have any complete skeletons as far as I know.
>>
>>17742191

I barely remember my anthropology class, but I know hominin was a term used multiple times.
>>
File: 60132118 .jpg (95 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
60132118 .jpg
95 KB, 650x469
>>
>>17742930
hominin (e.g humans and chimps) is a tribe and hominid (Great Ape) is a family.
humans are belong to both.
But gigantopithicus are as far as we know Ponginae (e.g Orangutan), which is also a type of hominid (Great Ape)
>>
all of you just look up the castlenau giant already, great articles written which shows about 10 feet at most
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRuxw-nZoJw
>>
>>17733513
fucking aquaniggers yo.
>>
>>17732208
Lurk moar and get over it, faggot.
>>
File: Giants.jpg (34 KB, 320x500) Image search: [Google]
Giants.jpg
34 KB, 320x500
>>17726142
I'm looking for a copy of DeLoach's book.
Note for some complaints I received: leaving the Bible out would make it incomplete. I heard the more recent material lies on better foundations.
Does anyone here (perhaps with access to private trackers) have access to a digital bootleg?
>>
>>17733530
If I remember well the Neanderthals also had bigger brains. I'd say the savage, degenerated sapiens killed them all. Human brains continue shrinking, by the way.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-have-our-brains-started-to-shrink/
>>
>>17734052
If your giant had less air to stop him, then there would also be less air to breathe.
>>
>>17726198
>forbidden archaeological subjects
>>
>>17726142
Man we are so good at living we just keep annihilating everything,from dinosaurs to giants
>>
the moon was an interstellar ark that brought refugees from another planet, most likely Maldek/Tiamat. Maldek/Tiamat was blown up makes up the present day Asteroid belt, as well as some comets. Sumerian texts talk about this but Zecharia Sitchins annunaki stories are fabricated by the caballuminati.

some giants are still a live and are held in deep underground facilities today. Yes many various humanoid races of various sizes have either been wiped out by us violent warmongers, or they are now hiding in places hard for us to get to, IE mountains and inner-earth networks. the earth is home to many more than just us surface humans........

NO THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT. the one troll conspiracy that can make you look like you belong in the 1500s...THE EARTH IS NOT FLAT.
>>
>>17744699
You're a walking meme. Brain volume alone does not determine intelligence. Look at blue whales.
>>
>>17746317
Take your meds Roger.
>>
File: 1341395498867.png (406 KB, 712x782) Image search: [Google]
1341395498867.png
406 KB, 712x782
>>17732208
>Satan worshiping; degenerate, man fucking, child sacrificing niggers rule the world.
>>
>>17735411
>I saw a photo of it and its a pretty popular image.
>doesn't post the image
Fuck off
>>
>>17726982
>lot of evidence is out there
>YT videos

just give us one piece of evidence.
>>
File: tldr.gif (2 MB, 387x198) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
2 MB, 387x198
>>17727589
>>17727617
>>17727625
>>17727634
>>17727663
>>17727682
I dont read a single sentence posted by a tripfag and your autistic wall of text wont change that
>>
>>17748627
Kek, it's always like this. Nobody posts any evidence, but instead link to youtube vids where other tinfoils talk shit without any physical basis.
>>
>>17728919
>try and debunk everything they find
it is called being sceptic. If you blindly want to believe everything you hear, then please go on. But dont expect the threads here to be echo chambers
>>
>>17748637
This is the only appropriate action.
>>
>>17733513
God dammit, who took a dump in the pool?
>>
>>17726594
or "i didn't expect to lose my virginity like this"

>>17726777
or they could have been severely chemically imbalanced from all those fucked up chromosomes being hybrids. just like wolf/dog and coyote/cogs are crazy as fuck and mean as hell.
>>
>>17733513
but /pol/ said they cant swim
>>
>>17730661
where did the Indians come from?
>>
>>17749465
That looks like swimming to you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.