[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most maniacal quotes , sayings , and what not Go >in every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n1cmijDdCZ1s3pcrzo1_500.jpg (313 KB, 413x582) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1cmijDdCZ1s3pcrzo1_500.jpg
313 KB, 413x582
Most maniacal quotes , sayings , and what not
Go
>in every man lies a beast that must be exercised not exorcised
>>
> Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
>>
>in this moment, I am euphoiria
>>
>the mind is the slayer of the real
>>
>save it friend, it's all yours
>>
Do you remember in the beginning of Super Contra when the two Contra dudes are talking to each other about how to proceed.

The Red dude is like

>It's time for revenge!

But the Blue dude is calm cool collected and thinking of tactics. He instead tells his red buddy

>Let's attack aggressively.

Be the Blue dude.
>>
>>17726064
Savage
>>
File: trinity obelisk.jpg (95 KB, 300x348) Image search: [Google]
trinity obelisk.jpg
95 KB, 300x348
The Bomb is a sacred being.
People don't or refuse to recognise it, but The Bomb is a concept of incredible power, even beyond its obvious physical effects.
Imagine a concept, or egregore if we want to use that word, pumped full of the fear of an entire world for a huge period of time in its history. Then imagine that this concept is also an object more than capable of actually wiping all life from the surface of the earth.
Coupled with this base of fear are other concepts and metaphors that humanity has fed The Bomb with.
The escapism of the survivalist, who looks forward to the fire as a way of wiping a corrupt world clean.
The passion of the scientist who studies its effects and mechanics and produces power from it to light our cities.
It contains the essence of the godlike urges of mankind.
It's our successful attempt to harness the blazing, life giving energy of the Sun. People read hubris from this, but I think it goes deeper.
We succeeded.
We were not punished for our hubris.
The world did not end in nuclear flames like a greek tragedy.
The egregore endured, soaking up the fear of its unwilling subjects, growing bloated and receding from immediacy.
The fear ebbs and most people in this day and age barely consider the idea of nuclear annihilation in their day to day lives.
But the egregore never went away.
It waits, impersonal and dormant in the arsenals of the world.
The nations argue and bicker; even a few days ago Russia said it would 'consider the nuclear option' for the trouble in the Caucasus.
It is a terrible saviour; an indiscriminate destroyer; a nuclear god of our own creation.
The first man-made deity.

I keep a shrine to The Bomb.
I know that by its very nature, my worship will not spare me if it should awaken to its full potential.
But I keep a shrine to The Bomb.
>>
>>17726087
So good
>>
>I do not love men: I love what devours them.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong#Seven_Kill_Stele
>>
>>17725256
>You fool, Warren is dead !
2spoop4me
>>
>>17726182
I've never read something that I agree with so much.
>>
>>17725256
>Perhaps all pleasure is just relief

If you know the context, you'll know the brutality.
>>
>death solves all problems - no man, no problem
>>
>We're all puppets, Laurie. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings.
>>
File: tedbundy.jpg (179 KB, 1122x459) Image search: [Google]
tedbundy.jpg
179 KB, 1122x459
>>
>"i dream therefore i am not"
>>
>>17726343
>>17726343

What is the context?
>>
That which is not dead cannot eternal lie; and with strange eons even death may die
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.