[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember her? Well...she's back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: karin.jpg (149 KB, 731x833) Image search: [Google]
karin.jpg
149 KB, 731x833
Remember her? Well...she's back.
>>
File: Karinnew.png (365 KB, 978x597) Image search: [Google]
Karinnew.png
365 KB, 978x597
Look that up and you can tell it's definitely the same person.
>>
Who dis bitch be
>>
>>17724732
explain for newbies like myself
>>
Oh boy here we go again

Good find, OP
>>
>>17724819
Some bitch who posted hundreds of facebook posts and comments rambling about nonsense and sometimes posting in many different languages
>>
>>17724847
My type of women.
>>
sounds like things fell apart with her husband (ex?) and are still bad with Peter Leppik ...

She seems even worse than before
>>
>>17724863
she has advanced degrees and a successful life, but then she went crazy
>>
It's the same as a twitterbot but for facebook.
http://boingboing.net/2015/03/07/whats-up-with-these-incredib.html
>>
holy shit this was so interesting back in the day

monitoring closely
>>
>>17724732
in pog form!
>>
Shit, every post of hers is word salad
>>
>>17724739
hi Brad
>>
I preferred her blonde
>>
>>17724732
>Remember her? Well...she's back.

no.
>>
I'm, glad she is back, I missed her, so how does she actually manages to post all these posts in such a small amount of time? Like seconds apart? Is she a robot?
>>
I thought she had something to do with 9/11…?
>>
mfw the Habsburgs should've been crushed in the thirty-year war
>>
can we get a linke to the fb page? i cant seem to find it.
>>
>>17727990
facebook com/carinhabsburglothringen.waldegravekell
>>
>>17724732
>May 25th
Are you from the future or just really fucking stupid?
>>
>>17728351
thats from her previous fb page you dumpling
>>
>>17728351
kek
>>
>>17724835
an extreme RP-er type from about 3?4? years ago who haunted the board every day for about six months, people were saying,she was fbi/cia/some other country's spook (as in a spy,not as in a ghost.), there was more to it , theories,conspiracy theories, etc,etc, I tended to avoid the threads cos they were literally there every day,but others who followed them will be able to tell you more I'm sure.
So she's back, presumably out of the bin then,until the next time she's sectioned for being bloody mental.
>>
>>17724819
>>17724835
If I recall she were normal. Had a career and everything of that sort, believe CIA. Or, reastically a teacher. Possibly a husband and friends.

Then one day, she started to prattle on nonsensically as if she read a William S. Burrough novel and copied his cut-out method technique. She began to talk about what she believed to be her past and who she were connected to along with "secrets" regarding certain organizations.

And, I believe there are more to her posts, I distinctively remember her getting in a debate with a few others.
>>
Has anyone ever seen an IMDB user who has sort of a similar pattern, or at least similar type of obsession with genealogy? I wish I could remember when board I ran into him on, but he was just making all sorts of crazy claims about the families of the actors and actresses in the film, and I didn't know what to make of it, even though maybe he was into some deep fucking trivia, until I clicked his profile and realized he does this shit on every film he comments on, and had similar discussions on an ancestry website until he was banned.

Why are schizophrenics attracted to genealogy and lineage?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.