[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seem to have a natural affinity for what seems like spiritual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Spiritual power.jpg (9 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Spiritual power.jpg
9 KB, 400x224
I seem to have a natural affinity for what seems like spiritual power and I want to learn how to train / practice.
I often carry around my bible, so as to "charge it", and every now and then I can perform an extremely minor miracle when most needed. One example being my bible falling down and waking me up right when I'm about to be late when my alarm failed.
Another thing I've tried is channeling the spirits of scientific forefathers directly before taking university exams. Every time I've done this, I've gotten the best mark on the exam in the class.
I've been doing things this so far without any prior practice or knowledge, or even knowing whether anything will work, but it does seem to, so I can only imagine what would be possible if I got good. Any advice?
>>
>>17724689
Stop while you're ahead of yourself or spiral further into psychosis like the rest of us
>>
>>17724689
Teach everyone around you to be as casual about it as you are. Pretense destroys the spirit.
>>
>>17724831
This, really. It's not fun laying in bed at night spiralling in and out of existence.
>>
>>17724876
Yes it is. I used to do that all the time as a kid. Just remember that you have nowhere else to go, so you'll come back here no matter what happens.
>>
>>17724689
>I seem to have a natural affinity for what seems like spiritual power and I want to learn how to train / practice.
Outstanding.

>I often carry around my bible, so as to "charge it", and every now and then I can perform an extremely minor miracle when most needed.
One word of advice. You're not "charging" your bible, the source of the power is not text on a page, it's the meaning held within.

You're essentially "charging", or building, your faith when you do things like that. And faith is the single biggest factor in speaking things into or out of existence (Raima).

Faith can only come from a place of honesty, with God, with yourself, and to others as much as possible. Faith is either genuine, or non-existent, a 1 or a 0, it can't be imitated.

The actual Power for the miracle comes from The Holy Spirit of God, which is how God chooses to be omnipresent in the multiverse. That power can only flow if you have accepted the Blood of Jesus Christ as atonement for your sins, and accept Him as your personal Savior. Once you do that, Father God sees you as sinless, not because of what you did but because of what God did through Jesus Christ to show you that He Loves you.

Once God sees you as sinless, the supernatural power is free to flow from God through you in the presence of the Holy Spirit, and yes, it can break the laws of physics, quite easily as a matter of fact.

But always in accordance with God's will.
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300 KB, 800x854
>>17724689
I guess find some born again christians on dat next shit.

>tfw getting best marks in class cause not a dumb fuck.
>>
Channeling spirits is strictly forbidden in the Bible.
>>
>>17727656
Whoops. Maybe I should stop trying that.
>>17727526
Ironically, I'm working towards being a physicist, but I suppose some things transcend space and time. I've certainly seen enough evidence in my own eyes to believe that.

I accepted Jesus of my own volition years and years ago, so I should be good on that end. I've been leaning towards the supernatural in general lately however, but maybe it would be better to focus more on God alone.

It's strange. All throughout my life, I've narrowly escaped bad situations or had them flipped into good ones unknowingly later on. It really makes you feel like you're being watched over, and like you have a purpose you're being guided towards.

>>17724831
My only goal in this life is to find the truth. If that's what it takes, so be it.
>>
>>17727656
>the holy spirit
Hypocrisy at its finest: Straight from Jesus' mouth.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.