[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a member of an elite unknown organization and collaboration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: adolf-hitler-in-colour.jpg (141 KB, 1150x647) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-in-colour.jpg
141 KB, 1150x647
I am a member of an elite unknown organization and collaboration effort. You can ask me anything though there are limitations to what I can actually mention (addresses, photos etc.).

Brief: I am part of an organization of people in positions of power, corporate and political entities are our main areas. We have chosen to continue Hitler's work since Hitler's demise. We commit to use eugenics program through elements of population control, food, water and drink, certain air qualities of cities.

We aim to purify the human race overall, and a big part of it has began by destabilizing governments and certain target demographics.

Why am I posting this on /x/? I too, use the internet for entertainment and I'm anonymous. Also the fact that no one will believe this which greatly covers me.
>>
how's high school
>>
>>17724674

I graduated years ago, but I appreciate the passive-aggressive sarcastic sentiment.
>>
File: 5645423.gif (769 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
5645423.gif
769 KB, 320x180
this is a great thread op
>>
Why you haven't invested in eastern Poland OP?
>>
File: fyp.jpg (361 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
fyp.jpg
361 KB, 1000x650
>>17724663
>I suck penis. Lots of penis. You can ask me anything though there are limitations to the amount of penis I can actually suck in a day... Just joking kek. There are no limitations.
>>
>>17724663
What did your mom cook for dinner last night?
>>
>>17724663
How do you feel knowing one day you will die, and all that illusion of power will be gone?
>>
>>17724716
OP here. She cocked benis :D

Oops Freudian slip. I mean she cocked benis :D

Oops I did it again. I guess I've got cock in my mouth kek :D I mean cock on the brain. But I've also got cock in my mouth. And in my ass. I'm like voodoo doll, but instead of pins... well, you get the picture.
>>
>>17724663
If it's unknown, how do you know about it?
>>
>>17724663
I'll bite.

What's your religion of choice?

What I've seen fail time and time again in your aproach, is that moral conservatives tend to be abrahamic.

How do you convince the people to hate the jews and worship the big jew in the sky at the same time?

Will you switch to paganism?
>>
>>17724663
How did your group decide that this was the best course of action knowing what you know now? Could you conceive that there is information that would enlighten your worldview and change how you act or believe?
>>
>We commit to use eugenics program

can you describe what your women look like

what are the perfect breast size?
>>
10/10 thread.
>>
What if Trump wins the elections?
>>
>>17724663
If ya'll are such big guys, why are the SJWs and trannies gaining so much momentum?
Was destabilizing American and Europe part of your plan?
>>
>>17724677

"Continuing Hitler's work" written in code is "high school"...

...college is more primal demonic works...

Jewy celebs speak different than you plebs...

Well... you get the idea...
>>
>>17725291
"sjw and trannies" lmao how's the third grade going
>>
>>17724663
You're a fucking joke kid. Your own leader was a closet faggot and a child fucker. How's that, little /b/itch?
>>
>>17724what is the organisation stance regarding fake media like the huffpost, aj+ and now this? Are you guys behindnit to provoke people to confuse themselves and ravage the world with progressivism? Thank you for your cooperation, I know someone is behind it, but I yet need to discover the purpouse behind this new media bomb.
>>
/threat
>>
>>17725187
that will prove everything null and void, the human race would self destruct. OP and his group will set the pace
>>
>>17724663

> organization of people in positions of power, corporate and political entities
>chosen to continue Hitler's work

Pick 1.
>>
Why are you doing such a shitty job? Human numbers need to be cut down way faster. Elephants are going to be poached out of the wild entirely in a decade just so Chinese faggots can buy trinkets and hardon potions.
>>
>>17724663
Hey look an edgy Nazi.
Go back to /pol/
>>
File: aVPj9Pv_700b.jpg (26 KB, 552x434) Image search: [Google]
aVPj9Pv_700b.jpg
26 KB, 552x434
>>17724663
>>
>>17725553
rhino horn are used for "hardon magic"
but its not even just the big game we should be worried about. ecological processes are a lot more complex than we can imagine. even wiping out something like a bee will pretty much destroy life on earth.. a tempting option as humans are just putting all life on earth through a slow and painfull death. but I agree, lets start in asia
>>
>>17724663
If my nipples are brown should I commit suicide?
>>
>>17724663
what are you purifying us of? are you going to improve the genetic make up of the human race? why not implement mass stserilization of larger populations? will you imporve out immune system?

im a honest supporter tbqh
>>
>>17725316
He's got a point. If OP's group is controlling the population, how come ethnic groups antithetical to Nazi blood purity standards are proliferating? How come ideologies that would make white blood impure are more popular than ever with white people?

OP's organization isn't real, but if it was, it would be like stepping on a cockroach and insisting the infestation has been solved.
>>
>>17725889
not op but that that's kinda already happening by people choosing to not have kids.

Also if they're killing off all the big game predators like lions and such then the world will be a safer place.

I'm still trying to figure out what the world wants out of people.... It's a crazy mess.
>>
>>17724733
Watching you try to reply was painful. You're a retard.
>>
>>17725973
how does killing lions make the world a safer place?
>>
>>17725995
Fur rugs so rich babies don't get hurt when they fall in their blood castles.

Less predators means more abundance of animals for food or a planet where it's all vegetarian.

I don't know/believe this logic but it's for entertainment purposes
>>
they should just let people get tested before being allowed to have children, like you have to do when wanting to adopt. those kids are already born and now someone is willing to take care of them but they have to go through a whole screening process. but then idiots can have babies like they wish and the governments even help to support them. animals are doing better than us as only the strongest are able to breed, thus resulting in genetically strong offspring. humans can learn from that and not just make babies for the fuck of it
>>
>>17726005
lol, as long as you don't believe it...
predators actually keep herbivore numbers stale as to not allow for over grazing and over browsing resulting in a decline in oxygen etc etc etc... not here to give ecology lectures. also, doubt lion fur would make for a very soft rug... maybe polar bear, theyre busy going extinct anyway, lol
>>
You're doing a terrible job seeing as non-white subhuman populations are sky-rocketing.
>>
>>17726098
This!
>>
>>17724674
Underrated post
>>
>>17724663
I see your little RP failed in /pol/
>>
>>17725316
>>17725554
Hi tumblr
>>
Do you accept true german aryans in your organization?
>>
File: Thule-Gesellschaft.svg.png (8 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
Thule-Gesellschaft.svg.png
8 KB, 220x220
>>17724663

Hello elders of Thule, we thank you for your presence and welcome the black sun.

Are you going to continue to allow Zionism to propagate? Are you going to make Muslims become the moral standard religion? or will you make them come into conflict with the Zionists?

What are your plans for America? Life and light or Death and destruction?

Are you going to stop the white genocide?

Also are the Vril/nordics going to make themselves known soon?
>>
File: linux_uber_alles.png (44 KB, 728x444) Image search: [Google]
linux_uber_alles.png
44 KB, 728x444
How do I install Hitler linux?
>>
Use a trip next time OP, I rather enjoy these thought-exercises regardless of their veracity.

If you're still around:

If your aim is to correct the damages incurred by the human race to Earth, why do you focus on the eugenic efforts of a leader whose main focus was racial purification? Do you believe Jews are responsible for a large portion of said damage?

Also, given their presence at Bilderberg meetings, in governments, and in large organizations, how do you reconcile the fact that the global elite would almost certainly not be interested in furthering the work of the Third Reich? This renders your claim implausible.
>>
>>17726549

Just watch this demonstration video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OoU2ck2RiY
>>
>>17726583

Those are spinal injuries.
That doctor is failing his oath.
>>
File: 1334628464173.jpg (17 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
1334628464173.jpg
17 KB, 350x277
>>17724663
Ah, i remember middle school.
>>
File: image.png (294 KB, 392x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 392x714
So are we gonna make a completely new board for role players or can we just kick them to /qst/ and /tg/
>>
File: realize_your_thoughts_power.jpg (122 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
realize_your_thoughts_power.jpg
122 KB, 768x576
>>17724663
Have you ever considered there is better way to live? Or are you just fallowing someone idea how to kill and you think this is good to do and you consider your self as smart human because you kill by using chemicals?
Do you know that population is controlled by matrix-multidimensional living thing that know all what is going on and is aware. And humans don't need to kill no one, population is self regulated, use more wisdom. IF YOU ARE SMART AND WISE ENOUGH THEN YOU WILL GET TO KNOW IS POSSIBLE TO LIVE IN HARMONY WITH HIGH NUMBER OF POPULATIONS. Or is hard to know that age of illuminati is coming to end. I know why you are doing this so that anunaki reptilian race get rid of another race who can see your lies. Who is in fear is wrong doing and is blinded by fear.
LOVE IS WHAT WILL GET ANNUNAKI OF THIS PLANET EARTH!!! When it come that they die of normal life cycle they can't come to earth with fear shit, this is over.

And I know this is going on for long time, so that humans don't see truth, what is going on and to be awake. And to stop as to get information from source-light-love-matrix, but rather from TV bullshit where lies and fear propaganda is spreading.

For ANONS:
Where there is light, darkness stop to exist. Anons be LIGHT and dark conciousness will go of this planet. Have constant light spreading to dark places of this planet and they can't do nothing to you. Listen to your SOUL and you will be protected. Live with love and darkness can't come to you. Listen to your self soul and get information from there don't be misleded by someone. Because only you know what is the best path for you, don't fallow someone because of good promises if it don't feel good to you why will you go there? Walk your path.

Bait is >>17724663?? Ask me, he don't replay. I know some information are true about polluting "food, water and drink, certain air qualities of cities." This is way of controlling as to be sick and unaware of true nature of reality.
>>
>>17724663
You suck at your job.
I hope you know that.

>>17726549
>Hitler Linux
Get on that SatanOS if you're gonna be a useless edgelord. SatanOS is 20% edgier than Hitler Linux, and 50% more useless. Check out the progress on/g/.
>>
File: 1462055673291.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462055673291.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>17726638
>>
>>17726608
They really need somekinda new /aurp/ for their autistic roleplaying shit
>>
File: IMG958440.gif (773 KB, 308x173) Image search: [Google]
IMG958440.gif
773 KB, 308x173
>>17724663
>Thinks you are anonymous on 4chan
>autism

/thread
>>
>>17724663
you are doing great work anon.
>>
>>17726638
The only way to end war is to avoid being a part of it.
>>
>>17724663
i never understood the agenda of culling the earth by destroying it-you wanna kill off so many billion humans so you can have more room for your new tennis court-well good luck with that cause all them corpses will be a fuker of a logistics nightmare-not to mention the air will be fukt cause of your bullshit chemtrail spraying-youre gonna shoot yourselves in the foot-
pretty fukin nearsighted for the so called elite-
and we're the ones you think gotta go?
order from chaos is the symptom of the universe-but there must be balance-your ego will be the sword you trip and fall on
>>
What is up with the second sun thing?
>>
i think this is some sort of test how people will react to what they throw out, and according to this then make some prediction what will happening when next time they throw out some information

>this is how i explain OPs absence or he on work or ???
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.