[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so today I looked at my back because I felt a tick on me,so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
Okay so today I looked at my back because I felt a tick on me,so then I went to my bathroom and found not just a tick bit vertical scratches on my back.My friends said it could be ghosts so I came here. Any solutions to stop this from keep on happening?should I be worried?
>>
I could be ghosts or a demon. Did it scratch your breasts too? You should post pictures of your breasts for us to be sure.
>>
>>17724243
Im a guy and its only on my back
>>
>>17724248
You have a girly looking back and ass.
>>
>>17724258
faggot
>>
>>17724233
dubs checked

nice scares are you a boi pucci
that experimented with a corset piercing?
>>
>>17724233
tell lady friend no nails.
>>
>>17724233
pee in a cup and throw it on your back wait 2 weeks and post results
>>
>>17724233
They look kinda like stretch marks. I got some on the same area of my back when I went through a growth spurt.
>>
>>17724267
No I'm just a regular guy.I have never even seen my scars before today
>>
>>17724248
Nigga gain some fucking weight you look like a female
>>
>>17724268
I'm not in a relationship. Unless you are saying I'm a girl?
>>
>>17724243
fag

>>17724233
I had this at my old place. I often woke up with scratches on my shoulders and back. I eventually moved. At this place I don't get scratches, but there are other things going on here. I think when all is said and done, pretty much everywhere is haunted in one way or another. There's no escaping it really. Just like viruses and bacteria exist in the physical world, negative energies of various kinds exist in the more subtle realms.

That said, you could try burning salt in the room where it happens. You could try putting rosemary and sage plants in the room. Try leaving soft music playing in the room throughout the night for a few nights while you sleep. Try moving your bed to another part of the room or even just sleeping in the opposite direction for a few nights.
>>
>>17724277
I guess that's a possibility
>>
>>17724288
Okay thanks for the advice I'll do some of it
>>
>>17724233
nigga, i found dark reddish spots on my bicep this morning but you don't see me saying it was fucking ghosts. You fuckers here bunch of idiotic pussies
>>
That scratch marks start at the center of the back and move out and downwards. This would suggest that they're self inflicted right?
>>
>>17724316
What am I a fucken emo no I don't fucjen harm myself
>>
>>17724324
From the direction of the marks it looks like you did. You probably weren't even awake.
>>
Op here with an update on my back.its been about an hour since I discovered the scratches/scars and they burn now
>>
Those are stretch marks you absolute moron. Ask your mother about these things before you ask the Internet.
Also
Underage ban
Fuck off
>>
>>17724333
The ghost knows about this thread and is angry with you
>>
>>17724328
What does that mean.did I do it when I was sleeping wtf
>>
If you're withing your teenage years or you're a young adult, that means that those are most likely stretch marks caused by you growing. Don't forget that it's always a possibility that you could have slightly injured yourself but never realized it until now.
>>
they are stretch marks, I have some because I lost weight recently.
>>
Dude that's Bartonella!! Get meds ASAP! Or prepare for your life to turn to shit! I have lyme and know all about it. That's classic bart.
>>
File: aah.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
aah.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
You have house centipedes, roaches, maybe small rodents in your bed at night. Clean your room and wash your sheets more often.
>>
>>17724233
It looks like stretch marks. You're just growing :)
>>
>>17724493
Yeah I changed sheets cause of my ticks
>>
>>17724439
How do you know
>>
>>17724521
Bartonella comes from ticks. Looks identical to the picture. I would SERIOUSLY get on tinidazole or similar medication bro. Go to the doc, tell them about ticks, show marks, get treated. Also Google Bartonella lines/stretch marks/rashes. Also why do you have ticks in your bed?! Get something like permethrin bed bug spray also fumigate your room. Tick born illnesses will rape the fuck out of your life. I was 18 when the lyme kicked in. Im 32 now and can't get rid of it and just want to kill myself.
>>
File: bartonella-rash-pictures-3.jpg (37 KB, 798x529) Image search: [Google]
bartonella-rash-pictures-3.jpg
37 KB, 798x529
Hallmark Bartonella. Don't listen to these tards stretch marks don't just appear and that's not the direction nor the area they would be.
>>
File: bart-rash-lonnie.jpg (54 KB, 640x553) Image search: [Google]
bart-rash-lonnie.jpg
54 KB, 640x553
>>
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 2048x1536
Streatch marks, faggot. I also have them.
>>
>>17724608
Oh wait, a tick. No, you got fucked up.
Sorry for being an ironic faggot.
>>
https://www.lymedisease.org/lyme-basics/co-infections/bartonella/ "resembles stretch marks" please seek treatment bro shits nasty! Also take any antibiotics you can get your hands on. Research and see if it's susceptible to that antibiotic. Take meds for at least a month straight to be sure. Also what part of the country are you from?
>>
>>17724640
I'm in the south.Really close to memphis
>>
>>17724574
damn mam, NOT op but I'm extremely curious to know what happened to you
>>
>>17724233
Stretch marks -source I'm a fat piece of shit
>>
Sigh. /x/ is great sometimes. This is not one of those times. See what >>17724574 is saying. If that is not the case, then tell us more about what is going on.

1) It is highly unlikely that this is "ghosts" as your friends might have told you upon seeing these marks. Paranormal marks like these happen in significant patterns. If you were trying to send a message to someone who spoke German, you wouldn't intentionally send it in Mandarin, now would you? Demons, poltergeists, and wraiths make marks. These don't look like the works of those. Get checked by a medical professional.

2) If it were "ghosts" or something paranormal, then no one worth their salt on this board could tell you the first thing about it without more background information.

So AFTER you get a checkup, IF the checkup turns up with no results, THEN come back and tell us all the details. Until then, my beautifully birth-marked friend...
>>
Op here update so I am gonna go to my doctor.I this thread isn't 404d I'll do an update if my doctor comes up with no answer.
>>
>>17724233
Could be stretch marks.
>>
>>17724600
My stretch marks look almost exactly like this and I've never been bitten by a tick.
>>
>>17724233
Where do you live that feeling a tick is something so normal that it's just a relatively minor detail of your story?

Urbanfag here
>>
>>17724282
fatty
>>
>>17724347
There is tick right? Tick bites while you sleep, you try to scratch it by reflex, it doesn't let go, you try again without waking up. And yes, you have an almost girly look. If you have a girly face too you can shave and be a nice trap.
>>
File: 1454697360744.jpg (59 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1454697360744.jpg
59 KB, 400x410
>>17724233
looks like the scratches from a woman being pleasured while on bottom... however you're a scrawny ass bitch looking mother fucker so its likely a ghost or yourself or the big gay dude you get on top of.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.