[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
electromagnetic radiation/microwave/feel/sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Hi guys, I don't know maybe what I'm about to tell is completely stupid or everyone knows about it, cos it's a common thing, but unfortunately I couldn't find anything on the internet about this stuff. Here's my problem: when I'm near a microwave I can sense/feel electromagnetic radiation, and I don't mean being 30 cm from the microwave but like 2 metres from it. I can sense the radiation near my face, hand but I can't describe it properly, it's like feeling discharges near my face and hands. Anyone? If what I'm telling is stupid or you want to ban my post, explain first, maybe I'm a bit uneducated when it comes to physics.
>>
OP here forgot to mention I am a girl.
>>
>>17724054
You didn't need to...
>>
>>17724047
>>>/sci/
>>
File: Yazdandaste.jpg (5 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
Yazdandaste.jpg
5 KB, 260x173
>>17724047
Your microwave might be leaking radiation, you might need a new one.
>>
>>17724047
Good news and bad news. Good news: You're preggers! Bad news: It ain't human.
>>
Real OP here, I'm not a girl and this has been happening some many times with many microwaves, all those microwaves can't leak radiation. That's why I'm asking...
>>
Also I have down syndrome, could this have something to do with it? Please help
>>
>>17724047
>can "feel" the radiation of microwaves
>can't feel any other radiation such as the sun, light from light bulbs, light from tv and computer monitor, etc.
>>
If your microwave is leaking radiation you may also need new ovaries
>>
>>17724047
Its in your head. Im not taking the piss either, I promise you its in ya head bro
>>
>>17724047
turn it off at the mains when done with it and leave it open a crack, your not alone they are pretty nasty pieces of kitchen, if you still feeling it call a sparks could be shitty wiring or a dodgy fuse/fuse theres a few things that will cause that
>>
>>17724070
>>17724120
Where can i get an U-235 fueled microwave?
>>
File: Yazdanimikii.jpg (5 KB, 260x173) Image search: [Google]
Yazdanimikii.jpg
5 KB, 260x173
>>17724799
Technically if you are getting electricity from a nuclear power plant...

>>17724120
Does it matter if the microwave is on or off?
Is it every microwave?
Does the intensity setting on the microwave make a difference?

It sounds like you should switch to using a toaster oven
>>
Could you block hear and visional senses? If so let a buddy turn the microwave a couple of times, each time you feel it give a shout, you also need to say when the microwave is turned off. I suspect it might be something like this:
https://youtu.be/sxwn1w7MJvk

If you still feel it, you need to block the third sense (warmth) and keep it going untill we can rule everything out. If all is ruled out you may have a new sense that we're unaware off. This would make you a new super hero, Micro-man or something.
>>
Hey, the problem is that I asked a few people who were standing near me if they sense anything, they called me a weirdo "what are you talking about man. you're joking, right?" And as I mentioned before, this happened with many microwaves, not one-off model. Yes. there can be sth with the wiring or other parts. Returning to You question, I did not try to control that.
>>
I just found one more thing, I don't know how I am doing it but I can wake up just half a second before someone is calling me or the alarm goes on. I'm sleeping with my phone, I have been waking up and the screen was black and half a second later sb was calling or the alarm goes on. I was thinking why the hell I woke up when the screen was still black???
>>
moreover, there is one more thing, when someone is calling me, and I'm in the bathroom at the moment, I know that someone is calling even when I can't hear the vibration or the sound, I don't know how I am doing it. I suspect I can feel some specific radiation that other people can't but normally when I'm calling someone i can't feel it during conversation.. :-(
>>
>>17724047
>>17724054
>>17725766
>>17725783
>>17725792
Seek professional help. (Psych ward)
>>
Op did you visit a US hospital between 1998 and 2001? I worked in a hospital on the east coast and have knowledge about a biomech implant program carried out between 98-01.
>>
Nope I'm from Europe, the CIA can't reach me there ;-) I'm joking of course. I don't have any biomech implants. I'll have to try to find out if I'm able to sense other kind of radiation or stuffs. Right now, it not always happen that I woke up before the alarm or sb'call but quite often. Maybe if I'm tired it doesn't work.
>>
>>17724047
I can feel the birth of a new superhero,good luck with you're war against the micro-wave menace.
>>
Ding ding ding ding ding......
>>
I'm just saying that maybe someone from this board could sense electromagnetic waves/radiation cos maybe it's the first step of developing the sensitivity to the other kinds of radiation etc.? I'm not a superhero ;-)) who is fighting with angry microwaves.
>>
To discard any other possibility, you should do as the other anon said, get someone to test it from another room without being able to hear if the oven is on.

About waking up just before the alarm, that's normal. And checking your phone just before someone calls, it could be just confirmation bias, i. e. you remember only the times that it happens, but not the hundreds of times you check your phone daily and there's no call.
>>
I just did and they can't sense anything, that's the problem, now some people in the dorm think that I'm a weirdo cos I asked them to do such things
>>
>>17725920
You didn't understand. Get someone to switch on the oven at some random intervals while you're not in the room in order to crosscheck with the moments in which *you* thought you were detecting microwaves.

Each one of you would have to have a watch and a piece of paper to take note of the precise time intervals, of course, though you can use your phone for that.
>>
Ok, You're right I'll manage to do it
>>
File: Don Herbert.jpg (14 KB, 190x280) Image search: [Google]
Don Herbert.jpg
14 KB, 190x280
>>17724047
>I can sense/feel electromagnetic radiation,
No, you can't. Even lethal doses of radiation are not felt by humans, they just start dying within a few hours. For radiation to be so strong that you could "feel" it it would be so hot that you would vaporize.

A link: http://science.howstuffworks.com/radiation.htm
>>
What I found out today:
Ok, coz I know that this thread is considered by many as some kind of joke - here's the thing, I did as follow: I have asked a few of my friends in order to help me, they didn’t participate in such a thing earlier and they were even excited about it.
Right now, I live in a dorm so finding a microwave that is no leaking it’s not a big problem. I was sure that this particular microwave was leaking because I wanted to feel more of this “radiation”. I borrowed it for a couple of hours.
One of my friend turned on the microwave and another one was standing 2,5 metres from it. The one who turned it on, was checking the time using his smartphone.
He didn’t feel anything. The both didn’t feel anything.
In reverse, the guy who previously was measuring the time was standing 2,5 metres from it and the other guy turned it on.
Secondly, the third guy appeared, we have repeated the situation. None of them felt sth.
Then when the first guy turned on the microwave I could sense the so-called “radiation” from 3 metres but this time I did it like this: I have been trying to move some objects with my mind, I could sense some kind of “energy” but this energy was always too weak, I could not concentrate properly. Moreover, I’m a catholic person I don’t believe in this kind of things. But today I had a needle and I was standing near the microwave (which was turned on) the guys who were standing along with me they didn’t sense anything. I tried to concentrate to somehow ‘’intercept” (yeah, i know at this stage it sound a bit ridiculous, ‘the master of the microwaves’) this “radiation” and focus it on the needle – which I was holding between my fingers. The needle stared to vibrate somehow.
>>
When I have been trying to vibrate the needle without the help of the microwave, the vibration was a way too weak. I told of my friends to touch the needle because it is vibrating. He touched it and immediately freaked out because he said that he could sense some electricity in it.
They touched this needle one by one and they all said that there was electricity in it, they freaked out and leaved.
I was alone and I did perform another test . I took empty soda can and I was trying to move it using the energy, now the energy was boosted thankfully to the microwave which at that time was still turned on. I was trying to move the can for about twenty minutes and nothing happened. Then I decided to use sth smaller. I was trying to move the needle which was on the table – using only one finger. I somehow moved it a few centimetres and I totally freaked out at that moment my heart was beating really fast, I was in panic. In order to calm down I started to drink cold tap water. Then I started to pray to Jesus to forgive me coz I knew that human being is not able to do such things, there had to be a daemon or some evil being help. After half an hour I was calm and returned the microwave. I decided that I would never do this again. I could somehow not only sense the so-called “radiation” but boost with it my vital? Forces?
Right now I can’t focus on my daily schedule because I don’t know what to do.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.