[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weirdly formed natural geological thing or alien space craft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Baltic sea UFO.jpg (57 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Baltic sea UFO.jpg
57 KB, 720x405
Weirdly formed natural geological thing or alien space craft crashed a long time ago?

What are your thoughts?
>>
..could be ancient fucking
>>
Clearly the Millenium Falcon
>>
Hatch leading to the actual rounded half of our planet.
>>
atlantis
>>
>>17723817
Clearly an Ice Age quarry, like the Yonaguni formation. Move on.
>>
>>17723922

Then explain how it stops any electrical equipment when above it.
>>
>>17723965
It doesn't. Don't believe everything you read in the interwebs.
>>
>>17723996
I belieb u
>>
>Corridors
That lead nowhere
>Stairs
Too big for humans
>>
File: Stone_Golem3_wip.jpg (49 KB, 700x521) Image search: [Google]
Stone_Golem3_wip.jpg
49 KB, 700x521
>>17723817
Part of a stone giant that went swimming for reasons beyond my understanding.
>>
>stairs
>on the outside of an interstellar craft
Ayy lmao gotta worry about hop-ons.
>>
>>17724041

Stairs could've been going down into something rather than the other way round
>>
Looks like the project was shut down
>>
>>17723868
It really does look like that, yes.
>>
>>17723866
thanks
>>
>>17723817
If that's the actual texture of the thing, then that is NOT geological.
>>
>>17724418

I think they said the surrounding area could've been metal or something, I can't be sure.
>>
Was this explored more? Or did they just leave it alone?
>>
>>17724533

I don't think the team has enough funding left to do anything, shame though since I'd really like to know what this is.

>>17724489

Look at how neat and clean the ridges are, something definitely made that and it isn't a natural formation.
>>
Could be the remains of a large stone structure submerged during the end of the previous glacial age.

Could be anomalies in sonar scans or computer software piecing them together. Not a lot of cash in scanning the floor of the ocean, not enough to go back and fix random bugs.
>>
>>17724807
I'm thinking either the ebon hawk or some platform of a temple long ago.
>>
>>17724833
It could've been a stone structure, gobekli tepi is another massive stone structure predating commonly accepted times for mankind having that level of civilization. It is perfectly believable that its just a submerged stone compound.

The coastline was up to 600 miles further out in many places than it is today so entire civilizations of even iron age level technology could be lost entirely with archealogical research being very difficult to do.
>>
>>17724833
>ebon hawk
Must watch out for a certain protocol droid, then.
>>
Those "researchers" that were "investigating" this were a bunch of frauds.
>>
Definitely

Han Solo confirmed
>>
>>17723868
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>17725506
Wouldn't there be a lot more refraction and issues of turbidity for a picture shot from this much distance?
>>
>>17725506
Long long time ago, in a photoshop far away.
>>
>>17726112
Pretty sure it's just art.
>>
File: omg it's the millenium falcon.jpg (37 KB, 557x658) Image search: [Google]
omg it's the millenium falcon.jpg
37 KB, 557x658
>make a scam gofundme donation campaign
>make a second trip and only share a few cherry picked "mysterious" photos
>get back on their feet financially and resume with ordinary salvage operations
>mass removal of information about the anomaly from their website
>pretend like it never happened because muh safety from skeptic death threats
>>
>>17724793
>Look at how neat and clean the ridges are, something definitely made that and it isn't a natural formation.
> what are cleavage planes
> I durred my hurr
>>
https://www.youtube. COM /watch?v=1tVpR60fXqU&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>17724418
A lot of completely natural geological formations look manmade at first glance, the Giant's Causeway in Ireland for example...
>>
>>17725506
That's cleraly the Ebon Hawk, faggot.
>>
>>17724793
The Irish Giant's Causeway must has been made by Aliens too! And every single cliffa too! Wow!
>>
>>17726254
Internet made possible the creation of the fool's tax.
>>
>>17727999
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tVpR60fXqU
Requesting backmask.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.