[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
time travel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Is there any way to time travel to the past? Or at least send messages to the past? Please help, fellow /x/philes
>>
no. stop reading your jew comics and come to reality.
>>
>>17723009
Yes you can but here is the catch...the reality you know now just keeps going.

For instance...let's say you wanted to invent Facebook before Zuckerberg did.
OK you go back in time and do it...well the time line you left keep going as if you were there.
But a new future is made with you as ceo of Facebook. You can never truly change the reality your currently in only make a new one.
So no point...for some things may seem the same but might be slight changes unseen until it's too late.
>>
>>17723039
I don't mind living in that alternate reality. I just wanna know what tools, slells, or whatever to do it.
>>
its been often speculated that time travel is not possible in respect to the the most common anticipated mode, example : go into a machine and teleport to another time and be able to live there with the rest of the populace.
Not only is it dangerous but it is said that it can damage the continuum or linearity of the time line.
The most possible way is time density travel where an individual can travel to the past or future but not physically. But by use of a proxy. When it happens it is speculated that beings can perceive a slowing of time and a visible dense "time wave" appears, it lacks color. We are used to seeing color. That's all. However when job is done you see that your beliefs are delineated. If you witness than you believe with 100% certainty. However when time travel occurs your certainty goes to 0%. No matter how bright you are. That is until you are able to gather all common info again. This is a theory. But it hypothetically the ppl to adapt better to time travel are the careless and the liars.
>>
>>17723009
Cripes OP you already know the answer obviously... quit wasting our time.

For everybody else:
1) Get struck by lightning while standing near a bunch of random chemicals
2) Become the Flash
3) Randomly be able to time travel whenever you want, or to move many times the speed of light without time traveling for some reason

Bam. Done. So obvious.
>>
>>17723009

yeah you can
>>
>>17723039
I believe your logic is correct unless they serve as a time travel proxy for a past time traveling community. Then they would be observing the use of their own intellectual property under a different influence. As a study group sort of.
>>
File: 1463067193785.jpg (53 KB, 782x522) Image search: [Google]
1463067193785.jpg
53 KB, 782x522
>>17723172
>>17723166
>>17723161
Where do I get the resources for tine travel?
> BTW I merely posted the flash since he's time travel related.
>>
>>17723009
>it lacks color. We are used to seeing color.
You're lacking the concept of what colour is.
>Is not going to help further.
>>
>>17723009
Only forward currently.
>>
>>17724855
Anything will beat the present.
>>
no
even if it were possible, we would not notice it
>>
>>17723009
Travel at ultra high speed to travel forward in time
>>
>>17727097
Good. All you need to do to travel 5 years into the future is to wait 5 years.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.