[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Occult Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 28
File: Mick-Stone-Henge.jpg (187 KB, 857x1023) Image search: [Google]
Mick-Stone-Henge.jpg
187 KB, 857x1023
Why is it not matter what era from the Stones to the Beatles, to the 80's metal bands, to modern day with Lady Ga Ga, Ghost, Jay Z Beyoncé Katy Perry...

Why is the occult never far behind?
>>
>>17722907
theres already a music thread up retard
>>
/x/ has always been under the assumption that the occult informs the artistic. for most of human history artist have informed the occult.
>>
Why do so many musicians say they literally get filled by the spirits while playing music?
>>
Very freaky look at this outfit the Rolling Stones are wearing...
>>
>>17722971
when you love what you're doing it's pleasurable.
music makes me feel high.
hurting peoples feelings makes me wanna slit my wrists.
not occult but that's how some musicians work.
>>
now look at the similarities with Iggy Azalea...yes I know not exactly but a little spooky
>>
>>17722960
This is really it. But try telling /x/ that wizards and MIB arent behind everythinf.

Erratas or bust btw
>>
>>17723038
Thing is Lucifer came before so called artists and the occult comes from Lucifer
>>
Artists suck at the teat of the occult
>>
>>17723044
The occult was the first artist dip shit. Art and spirituality are twin practices, thats why they so heavily influence each other. They're both attempts to communicate the abstract and esoteric in understandable terms.
>>
>>17723243
Wrong take your philosophies elsewhere

Lucifer is the root of occult music not your dumb ass esoteric abstraction
>>
>>17723255
lucifer doesn't exist duder, He's an agglomeration of various fears and desires
>>
File: NWO Alien Rock Book.jpg (279 KB, 907x1360) Image search: [Google]
NWO Alien Rock Book.jpg
279 KB, 907x1360
I have seen him. Heard him.

Seen his power at work. He is Lord of this world (for now)
>>
Bamp
>>
Ever seen Lucifer Rising...serious shit
>>
File: untitled.png (126 KB, 400x143) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
126 KB, 400x143
>>
>>
professional musician here

98% of the time it is for the lulz and a good 60 % of that is while on heavy drug use

usually some dipshit girl is a hanger-on/groupie that yammers about some esoteric crap incessentaly

>hurr durr at stonehenge
>"anon wear this special something blah blah shit thing"
>do it because high on drugs and i look like a fucking wizard
>run around yelling harry potter shit at each other for the next 2 hours giggling
>drummer talks like bela lugosi the entire time
>dipshit girl gets incredibly pissed at us
>take a few decent photos for the album or facebook page

>oh look we are turned into the occult masters!!!!111!!1!!

maybe it takes off with the fans, so you keep it up. maybe its all the stylists fault.

the few musicians that get into this shit really deep have had their brains so fried with drugs that they are literaly incoherent.

god sometime you people are idiots.
>>
>>17724053
tl;dr
it's edgy
edgy sells
>>
>>17724053
Professional Musician huh? top kek mate

How was the local dive bar last night?

Yes the woman can be the instigators or the label or the artists...you have no idea what you are talking about

Go back to your garage and practice more
>>
>>
and so far all I've done has been the Rolling Stones...hundreds of other artists to go...
>>
>>17724079
lol, havent played a dive bar in 12 years unless its an after after after party.

you jelly?
>never play for thousands of people
>will never have visited so many countries without being some jew bankster or lord of war type
>meet the most insane, awesome people all the time
>always shenanigans, or dumbfuckery that turns into shenanigans
>doing what you love
>making coin

yup, you are fuckin jelly
now go to bed or baba yaga will get you
>>
>>17723298
I've seen him yesterday.
>>
>>17724213
I can say I'm the Pope Mick Jagger or Barack Obama...pics or it didn't happen faggot
>>
>>17724213
pls be taylor swift or lady gaga
>>
>>17724213
ayyyy mate, good for you. Glad that a fellow artist and /x/phile is out there is livin' the dream.
>>
>>17724250
I'd love to talk to Ga Ga about Lucifer a dream come true!
>>
>>17724174
Did you know that while he was recording Station to Station, David Bowie was involved in a 3 way wizard battle with the Stones and Jimmy Page? It's true.
>>
File: NWO David Bowie Eye of Horus.jpg (54 KB, 403x405) Image search: [Google]
NWO David Bowie Eye of Horus.jpg
54 KB, 403x405
I know he called it a time of black magic and that it was an extremely physical hardship on his body.

Now as for a magical feud between Jagger and Pagey I'd be fascinated to learn what ever you know about that?
>>
Queens Brian May a devoted Luciferian...
>>
File: NWO Queen Satanic.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NWO Queen Satanic.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
The whole band worshipped Lucifer...
>>
>>17724310
I was being a bit facetious, the album was heavily influenced by the occult but most of the "magic battles" he thought he was involved in were mostly cocaine psychosis. I'll try to dig up a link when I'm not on my phone.
>>
>>17722907
very rarely is there any intent behind (the jury is still out on zepplin) christian metal may be an exception, usually the imagery and lyrics associated is only half deliberate, remember alot of us have the same celibate god fearing alcohol hating bullfuck shoved down our throats some creatives end up using that pop music aside

except for ac/dc i have it on good authority that was a faustian bargain (its the acid burnout in town that toured with the grateful dead)
>>
>>17724370
you know the killers did a video just like this queen video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc16Y9fiCvQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHP-qgzUVLM
>>
File: CAREY_D.jpg (68 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
CAREY_D.jpg
68 KB, 640x361
>>17724428
Thanks you have good thoughts on the topic. I do very respectfully disagree on the intent part.

I truly believe they know and worship Lucifer and are "rewarded with the songs.

AC/DC for sure I was listening to Hells Bells tonight while driving and it occurred to me that Lucifer and his fallen angels are in our lives every day
>>
Never heard of these guys but a spooky Bohemian Grove sacrifice album over...
>>
File: David-Bowie-Ziggy-Stardust.jpg (108 KB, 755x550) Image search: [Google]
David-Bowie-Ziggy-Stardust.jpg
108 KB, 755x550
Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument.
Ezekiel 28:13 – Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED.<<<< Lucifer, the god of music??
>>
Some newer metal bands really understand the idea...
>>
The Olympics and Super Bowl a hidden in plain sight venues for important occult ceremonies
>>
File: imagesB1KXL1VH.jpg (10 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
imagesB1KXL1VH.jpg
10 KB, 189x266
Led Zepplin's personal label swan song and Lucifer as the mascot
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 550x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 550x332
>this thread
wow, some metal IS in fact satanic/occult! idk how you guys managed to figure that one out

most pop artists today just do it for the edge factor, and to rustle the feathers of people like OP
>>
https://youtu.be/hCQQG7lXsKo
>>
>>17724419
OK I misremembered the story about the Stones, but he was afraid of Page at one point, and also thought witches were trying to steal his semen to create a child to sacrifice and all sorts of other odd behavior like keeping bottles of urine in the fridge for protection. All hearsay of course because he couldn't even remember that period (cocaine is a hell of a drug) but I think it's plausible. A lot of the occult references in his work are pretty overt.

It's not where I read it but the wiki page for the album mentions it superficialy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Station_to_Station#section_1
>>
>>17724582
thats icarus you twat
>>
>>17724428
Page was so into Crowley he bought his house, I think the rest of the band humored him. Bowie and Darryl Hall were sincerely into it for a while. On the other hand Black Sabbath changed their name after seeing all the people lining up for the movie "Black Sabbath" across the street from their rehersal space so they figured there was a lot of money in horror (which is why I can't take metal seriously).
>>
>>17724701
The hell that is!

You show me the interview where Jimmy said that!

Again his "Hermit" is Lucifer the Light Bringer

please don't disinfo I ask you respectfully
>>
File: pPJUX.jpg (316 KB, 1740x1356) Image search: [Google]
pPJUX.jpg
316 KB, 1740x1356
>>17724709
but it's interesting they all were into the occult some as dabblers but Geezer Butler was very heavy into it...
>>
File: LED ZEP3234.jpg (400 KB, 1600x971) Image search: [Google]
LED ZEP3234.jpg
400 KB, 1600x971
Song Remains the Same...given to artists by Lucifer time and time again through the centuries all the way back to when he taught music to Jubal...which is where we get the word Jubilee

Lucifer has seen them come and go over the ages...
>>
>>17724701
>Icarus
Totally bruh. Look at that wax melting off his wings
>>
>>17724582
>"In 1974, Led Zeppelin took a break from touring and launched their own record label, Swan Song, named after an unreleased song. The record label's logo, based on a drawing called Evening: Fall of Day (1869) by William Rimmer, features a picture of Apollo"

Dipshit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LoFcPDJvQI

listen to this while in a state of self induced sleep paralysis and you'll literally ejaculate
>>
>>17724524
Some old metal bands did it too.
>>
>>17724724
Was he into it all along or did he get into it after they changed their name? Just curious, I like Sabbath regardless

>>17724786
Jebus Crust. "Lucifer" isn't an entity. It's just a translation error that worked its way into medieval bible fanfic.
>>
>>17724891
Apollo is Lucifer numb nuts
>>
>>17725191
All along got spooked out of it by seeing a black figure near his bed
>>
bampy bamp
>>
research mutt lange
>>
>>17727601
>>17727601
One of the fucking worst producers alive
>>
>>17727629
agree but very occult
>>
boomp
>>
Even j pop is satanic
>>
>>17722907
You guys need to look at their handlers. Their managers. Their make-up artists. Their stylists.
The ones who cut them their checks.
Quite often the music artists just go with what is suggested, not knowing what they are representing as a result, and brushing it off as "controversy sells."
>>
Magic battles are real broski. Its not easy, but if you can reach a semi subconscious state while conscious you can begin to attack with force. You can also counter, its a bitch to do these things without prep. Also, you get stalked hard if they know you can do it. They won't publicize the truth of it because they still preach that secular monkey science crap to keep everyone dumb as fuck.
>>
>>17729539
this I can agree with for some of them...other artists sign the contract with Lucifer willingly
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.