[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the right place to ask about symbols? Found these in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
Is this the right place to ask about symbols? Found these in a bunch of old jewelry, no idea if it's from past relatives or not. The center one is a locket with nothing in it
>>
The outer designs are shamrocks. The one on the right indicates U.S. Army (or armed forces).
>>
>>17720937
But are the left ones, are those jesters or witches? And found out slightly more info, they may have come from Missouri
>>
Also the far right pendant has a small w stamped on the lower back
>>
Nice girlscout pendants
>>
>>17721056
That's exactly what I was going to say lol
>>
One on the right is just a damn quarter.
>>
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 137x146) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 137x146
girl scouting pins m8
all of them are I believe. the whole on the silver one wouldve had a GS there
>>
>>17721217
Cool, know what year?
>>
>>17721238
Two are more recent, but the silver one was only minted in the 1940's. at the same time one of the first girlscout troops started an expedition into the rocky mountains. Before then girlscouts would do more womanly projectsblike learning to sew and cooking. Story goes that they went out making their way around a forest where they have those firewatch towers and not long after they arrived they vanished. Jk ur pins are for dumb girls and theres nothing special about them.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.