[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (719 KB, 1284x683) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
719 KB, 1284x683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWxHOwjJzCI

not necessarily paranormal but jesus christ what is this video. This is evidence that we should not play god
>>
no way I need to try this
>>
>>17720749
fake
>>
>>17720749
faker than tits.
>>
So... White wine or beer?
>>
>>17720749
Thats fake but triops are really cool. I had them when i was a kid.
>>
There would be water splashing everywhere if something that big was swimming that fast in a tub.
>>
Why post this low bait on /x/?

Even worse if you fall for it.
>>
>>17720749
That's actually pretty cool.
Love the music.
>>
>>17720786
>>17720805
>>17721003
>hurr its fake
>no evidence to back up the claim

this really is the lowest IQ board, fuck off and go back to shitposting about flat earth and your schizophrenic delusions.
>>
>>17720786
>>17720805
Obviously, but could you imagine doing that, then figuring out a way to extend their lifespan and train them?
Weaponized triops. Glorious.
>>
>>17721075
You do realize he fish would die in that bath tub right? It would be like placing a human in an airtight container with no oxygen supply
>>
>>17721075
Do you know much about chemistry?
>>
>>17721075
Well there's no water disturbance while that thing is darting around in that tub, I'd say that's some good evidence.
>>
>>17720749
Cool as fuck
>>
There are poor fools out there boiling banana peels now thanks to this shit.
>>
>>17721162
this.
zero wave interference patterns.
video: FAKE.
/thread
>>
>>17720749
Fake bro.
>>
>>17721180
while the vid maybe fake bananas are the most radioactive fruit and oversized wolves have been found in the woods that have been exposed to chernobyl radiation in the last decade and odd moths have been found in the north east of japan around the power plants that got fucked up years ago

maybe it would only be a 1 in a million result but with enough banana reduction and shell fish eggs you might get something kinda cool
>>
If i was making a gargantuan crustacean, i would start irradiating them from birth, not in their adult form.

BTW, you can make bigger than natural insects by growing them in high-oxygen tank.
>>
>>17721075
thats not how the burden of prove works
>>
>>17721379
yeah, a "fish" with cancer. radiation doesnt work like in comics
>>
>>17720749
>DC powered antenna + banana soup = super dino-fish that moves water like an Alcubierre Drive
Seems legit, even involves magnets.
>>
>>17721913
>magnets
How do they work?
>>
>banana peel
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Homu thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" lesbian magical girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a mahou shoujo movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Homufag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
>>
>>17721959

:I
>>
>>17721959
take a deep breath . clam down. its ok
>>
>>17721509
Why in Gods name would anyone want a bigger than natural insect
>>
>>17722192
>>
>>17720749
> makes a big crab
> evidence playing god is wrong

You're a whole new kind of stupid aren't you?
>>
>>17721549
>>17721162
>>17721161
>>17721156
/x/ nowadays is full of retards.
That fucking video is full of cheap green screen and zoomed videos.
>>
>>17722138
>cntrl+v means someone has to calm down
>>
lol this video was a joke made for Triops keepers its old as fuck
>>
>>17721075
It's pretty obviously composited and digitally zoomed, it's dead easy to do if you can torrent After Effects.
>>
>>17723335
Ah, I was wondering why anyone would even make that video, thanks.
>>
>>17724158
I would kind of like it of the "make your own monster" type videos/pastas like this and the homonoculus became a thing.
>>
>>17721379
>oversized wolves have been found in the woods that have been exposed to chernobyl radiation
That is because they have the whole exclusion zone to themselves without human interference, and plenty of animals to feed from.
>>
>>17721075
there is no evidence that it is real besides a video that can easily be edited.
>>
>>17721075
Did you think it was real?? How shitty is your eyesight?
>>
Have y'all seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNLPXzlz6-I
>>
File: agLwgB6.png (659 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
agLwgB6.png
659 KB, 1200x800
>>
>>17722192
>Why in Gods name would anyone want a bigger than natural insect

ant overlords - stop making my own decisions like a chump
>>
File: attachment[1].jpg (89 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
attachment[1].jpg
89 KB, 750x563
>>17720749
I live near the ocean. I seen those sea roaches get that big. Dude just caught one at a marina and dumped it into a tub. He probably cooked it afterwards too. Taste like lobster.
>>
>>17725383
What the fuck
>>
>>17725383
>lobster
Yuck, why would you eat that?

>sea roach
Yeah, that is pretty much why you DONT eat that shit. They're not good animals. They are bottom feeders and dirty as shit.
>>
>>17725383

What the hell is that infecting the poor fish?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>17726958
Sea louse, or Mantis Shrimp
>>
>>17721557
Not on its own, at least.
>>
You retards the bigger one is an ISOPOD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5lrbcLX_rw
>>
>>17727256
cooler video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeSInrF_bo0
>>
>>17721075

nice master bait mate I rate you an ape
>>
>>17720749
Holy shit, I knew /x/ was ignorant, but this is going too far.
>>
>>17721959
Madly told.
Toldness status: 10000000/10.
>>
>>17720749
Fake an gay
You know why
>Its a dolls house bath.
And
>Doll can of cola.
>>
>>17720749
>he like the music though
>>
Btw:
>he sez thirteen year olds shouldn't be on 4chan, sorry for being mean too kid, nice trick..
>man shalt be flogged in the streets for his lies
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.