[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New /innawoods/ Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Share your paranormal tales of venturing into the wilderness
>>
>hiking along creek in New England at dusk
>hear weird sound like a cross between electronic fizzing and a frog/bird
>see light emitting off some source moving hundreds of feet around creek bend
>suddenly a glowing ball appears and is moving as fast as a person running
>light spheres follows center of the river about 10' above and zoom up then past me, down the creek
>watch it fade off as sound disappears

I have a theory on it that isn't quite paranormal but it was an incredible phenomena
>>
>out in the woods
>west canada
>trip and fall into a hole
>FUCK
>the hole goes deep
>sit up and stare into the hole
>hear random scream
>shit myself and run the fuck away

I sprained my ankle and still ran like usain bolt.
>>
>>17719624
Like how deep? What if someone fell in an needed help
>>
bumping for more innawoods stories. cannot contribute as I have no spoops to tell. stupid no-woodland-having-place that I live.
>>
>>17719624
Probably an animal trap that someone got caught in. I would alert the authorities unless you are just making it all up
>>
>>17719563
Ball lightning?
>>
>>17722345
I think it was a similar phenomena. The creek I was at has a large amount of copper and it is next to a 600' cliff of mostly iron based rock. Copper/iron is what creates a battery. My theory is that this compositional geomagnetism mixed with proper electrical weather conditions is what sparked the plasma ball to appear and why it was guided so smoothly along the creek

I go there occasionally when thunderstorms are building in hopes of seeing it again and documenting it
>>
>enjoying summer with friends
>see black figure in woods
>faggot friend says "lets go see what it is"
>go out there
>tall figure speaking weird language
>standing over pentagram
>fuak
>he turns around and sees us
>yells some strange words
>friend disappears few days later

We had waffles after that.
>>
This one time i went for a day hike near my home and i had a nice time.
>>
>out past curfew with a few friends
>really need to get home
>usually take trail through the woods to get home but never at night before
>Muslim friend says to stay out of woods because Quran says something about demons being there at night
>been fucking up at home lately and don't wanna make my parents more upset so I risk it
>after we take two steps we see a giant black figure run across the trail at fucking sonic speed then disappear
>sprint home around the woods and never look back
>>
When I was a wee little shit, I remember wandering in the pasture behind our house. Behind that, is about 100 acres of trees and beaver. When I got about halfway across the field, someone said 'you're too young. Go home'
Makes my hair stick up just thinking about it.
>>
>>17719563
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will-o'-the-wisp
>>
>>17719624
>trip and fall into a hole
>sit up and stare into the hole
Wat
>>
>>17725007
Fucking horrifying, don't scare us like that, anon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.