[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here got a Sixth Sense when people look at you Sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1456968756706.jpg (27 KB, 480x1042) Image search: [Google]
1456968756706.jpg
27 KB, 480x1042
Anyone here got a Sixth Sense when people look at you
Sometimes i just turn my head to the person that looks at me but i did it completly randomly without knowing they looked at me
>>
>>17719442
making eye contact is normal in society you should definitely look at your surroundings more often
>>
>>17719442
I feel like most people have this. It might just be coincidence though. I think when you look around, you will very quickly notice if someone is looking at you, but you won't look around BECAUSE someone is looking at you, ya dig?
>>
>>17719492
kek
>>
>>17719442
OP, you're a moron.

People are looking at you because you've turned around to look at them.

You're not a fucking wizard.
>>
>>17719442
yeah and when I'm about to get an incoming call i used to pull my phone out my pocket.
I think my body started sensing whatever fucking wavelength the phone worked on.
>>
I don't know if you could call this a sixth sense, but I can feel if the person is evil and it is pretty accurate. Maybe I'm just good at reading people or it is some kind of sense. Well, whatever.
>>
File: 15601-25016.gif (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
15601-25016.gif
52 KB, 320x240
>>17719568
were you by any chance bitten by a spider when you were young?
maybe it was,... a *radioactive* spider !?
>>
>>17719568
I'd call it being a know all knows fuck all judgemental faggot.

Like seriously - evil is a really strong term and yet you come across 'evil' people so often you've formed an opinion on your ability to spot them?

Where do you think you live exactly? An SS training camp?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_staring_effect
>>
That's a normal societal programming of your genetics. Even though you don't consciously make eye contact with your peripheral vision, your brain does and alerts you of it.

And yes, I do have more than five senses. Peripheral vision isn't one of the extras, though. :)
>>
>>17719559
I've experienced this many times and tested it myself by saying out loud when I was going to get a text, pretty weird experience
>>
>>17719442

i live on ground floor apparentment where i can see everyone enter htrough spy hole

1/2 the people do a double take when i am staring hard at them
>>
File: 1463679048094.jpg (107 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
1463679048094.jpg
107 KB, 638x479
>>17719442
>I don't know if you could call this a sixth sense, but I can feel if the person is evil and it is pretty accurate. Maybe I'm just good at reading people or it is some kind of sense. Well, whatever

Nope. No such thing as evil people, anon... Just evil thoughts, actions, and institutions. Til death and judgement you should look upon the perpitrators of these elements as victims.
>>
>>17722323
^^
Waa ha ha look at this obvious psychopath trying to get suckers to accept his bullshit!
>>
>>17722323
>No such thing as evil people
I agree, no one would ever do anything evil just to satisfy some sort of primal need, that's just ridiculous
>>
Oi cunt it's like this right? When we were like prey animals our heads like figured out a way to check what's around us hey. So if a face is pointed towards your front you're like programmed to see it yeah?
>>
>>17719442
Maybe everyone stares at you because you're a freak.
>>
>>17719442
Not for when people are looking at me but definitely for when something is about to happen while I'm sleeping.
It's like my brain has some kind of sixth sense that only triggers if I'm asleep, waking me up for seemingly no reason and leaving me with 5-10 minutes to prepare myself for whatever is about to go down.
Must have happen a thousand times by now.
>>
yes op i have had that ability since i was a child, but i now hear, feel etc what they are thinking and or feeling. had it happen the other way around too many times. for example stare at girls ass from behind, and they look at me with an annoyed look. i just assume now that the person will feel it at some point.
>>
Lots of special snowflakes in this thread.
We all do that, fucking idiots.
>>
>>17719442
I have a 6th sense where my eats ring when someone is in a 5-10 foot vicinity of me.
>>
>>17719603
Wow so edgy
>>
File: 1463082816358.jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1463082816358.jpg
54 KB, 540x960
OP please consider all of the times you've looked around and seen people not looking at you.
>>
>>17719442
correlation is not causation
>>
>>17719442
What is it when you're all alone in the house and suddenly you stare off into the bathroom or the hallway for no particular reason at all. There wasn't a noise or you didn't see nothing out of the corner of your eye but something just prompted you to look in empty directions all of a sudden.
>>
Everyone experiences feeling observed and turning to a person looking at them.

Pretty fun game to do is looking at someone you know and quietly whispering their name. And of course so they dont hear it. They will turn towards you pretty quickly.
>>
For me it's the other way around. When I stare at people they always turn around to look at me. Recently though they've all been uncomfortable rather than annoyed, so it's not as bad for me.
>>
File: 1408154388_f92f64e0ff_o.jpg (19 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1408154388_f92f64e0ff_o.jpg
19 KB, 400x372
>>17722323
wow....... really makes..... you........... think.......
>>
>>17725405
Survival instinct. Scanning for predators.
>>
File: image.jpg (386 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
386 KB, 1280x1080
i have that too, OP. Its really awkward for me. It ruined my life.
>>
>>17719442
Literally everyone has this. It is an instinct. It is not paranormal, in fact in modern military it is commonly taught not to look directly at your enemies if you have spotted them, as it can alert them to a presence.. You are not special. Sorry to burst your bubble and all.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.