[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Automatic Writing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: JLAS4Wp.jpg (58 KB, 461x639) Image search: [Google]
JLAS4Wp.jpg
58 KB, 461x639
Anyone have any experiences with automatic writing? I've been trying to contact my spirit guide(s), but when I have tried it always comes out as gibberish or I know that the words are coming from my head.

Automatic Writing and Guidance thread
>>
File: pwrds.png (45 KB, 737x682) Image search: [Google]
pwrds.png
45 KB, 737x682
Not quite what OP asked for, but in a related note: The parts written in mirror text of the Hekate Station Journals are supposed to have been generated by automatic writing

Link to journals, passwords in image:
http://hekatestation.net/GRID.html

The first journal which has since been removed from the Hekate Station site can be found here, flipped from the reversed state so it reads 'correctly' -- that's why it looks so quirky.
https://aneu.me/investigation/hekatestation/book1/2015/04/10/book-1/
>>
That method in OP pic seems for real. Any xfags use it?
>>
>>17719228
Yeah, although it's missing some aspects, perhaps to keep in concise.

Between 3-4 usually involves "aligning you chakras"; which basically involves taking that awareness that you have and purposefully 'move' it so you feel your body more.

You can then control that same feeling through your body, feeling completely aware, then you may "release" the awareness(energy) through the minds third eye.

Then you can start to erase the boundary.
>>
Hey, I've got a fair bit of experience with it. First of all, I'd like to stress two things I believe are important to 'making a connection': deep, controlled breathing and clearing your mind.

When the process starts I always make these 'star'/'explosion'-like patterns without realising it. Honestly, it's all about clearing your mind completely, and the pen/pencil/whatever you use will start to move.

However, I'm not really convinced that it's anything supernatural. I've tried to research many of the subjects I've 'come in contact with', but have only had occasional success in finding people/stories that correlate with the information the process gives me.

Still pretty cool, though. Keep at it until the writing/drawings become clearer. It's normal for it to look like gibberish at first.
>>
Clear your thoughts and let the pen lead your hand

Also it's just a practice in abstract reasoning. Your subconscious makes some language pattern which you then interpret based on your frame of mind. Not completely a spirit guide but it is a window into the underlying forces of the mind that direct you
>>
>>17719198
That's actually really interesting. Thanks for the link! It send very cryptic but I'm intrigued.
>>
It seems that when I write, I can still verify that the words on the paper are definitely from my own thoughts. Any idea as to how I "separate" my thoughts away, and disconnect?
>>
File: Costanza2.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Costanza2.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>17719135
To that pic maybe. I use to meditate where I literally perceive existence as just being a mass of energy in the void. Wouldn't call that enlightenment, actually maybe a little but shit gets deeper than that. Void is not the farthest you can go; you can transcend it.
>>17719228
Sometimes use something thats basically the same.
>>
File: nonooseisgoodnoose.png (536 KB, 1074x695) Image search: [Google]
nonooseisgoodnoose.png
536 KB, 1074x695
>>17719198
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.