[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any esp/astral protection experiences? Interested for my story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463305588926.jpg (2 MB, 3564x2097) Image search: [Google]
1463305588926.jpg
2 MB, 3564x2097
Any esp/astral protection experiences?

Interested for my story one these subjects?
>>
>>17718305
Projection ******
>>
>story one

OP types with his elbows.
>>
>>17718321
Waiting for someone to reply with an experience,then I will tell my story and experiences with some tips.
>>
Caught a glimpse of some dragon talking to a light being.
>>
>>17718341
While astral projection?
>>
>>17718363

I guess, don't know much about those things.
>>
>>17718305
Heres my story. Cannot greentext, key broke.

So, I go into the astral plane regularly. I have battled the hat man to stay away. But this one most peculiar time, there was some weird spirit that wouldn't leave. It looked like a demented jersey devil. I keep on mentally battling. It leaves. I leave, too. I met it on our natural plane somehow a week later. I was driving, and I spotted it in the woods. I just floored it and sped up to 80 and gunned it outta there.

Other anons turns.
>>
Yall crazy af
>>
>>17718942
Op here,It's important to shield yourself.
Do this 10-30min before you enter another plane.think about something positive like a close relationship or something beautifull in live after that you need to meditate while keeping this positive feeling.once you're done you van enter astral projecton safer.or you van master your thoughts and boundary with your environment and interact with that Jersey devil like making friends and let him obey you but that is hard...
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.