[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blue pill me on magick and how to change the history of humanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: devils_trap_by_pandora_gold.jpg (137 KB, 1018x785) Image search: [Google]
devils_trap_by_pandora_gold.jpg
137 KB, 1018x785
Blue pill me on magick and how to change the history of humanity with relatively no spiritual experience
>>
>>17716969
Sigils
Now fuck off
>>
>>17717174
Couldn't have said it better myself. Cheers!
>>
>>17717174
>>17717185
explain
>>
>>17717227
You were told to fuck off. And there is a thread on sigils right in the catalog, so there you have it.
>>
Don't.

It will fuck you up hard, especially if you find yourself cursed with immortality.
>>
File: IMG_3570.jpg (62 KB, 217x240) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3570.jpg
62 KB, 217x240
>>17716969
You are a massive knobhead gtfo immediately
>>
>>17716969

First, you'll need that experience.
>>
>>17716969

>Blue pill me on magick
>>17717174
>>17717185
>>17717231

Again, sigils. I'd also say you need rituals, even of the kitchen-sink variety, and/or slightly altered states. Knowing your way around mythology and occult symbology helps too.

-Don't freak out too much when shit gets real.
-Be sure of what you want to accomplish.
-Don't try anything too stupid.

>how to change the history of humanity

If you mean past history, if you succeeded, how would you know?

If you mean future history, it's not history, and I doubt magic alone will let you accomplish that.

>relatively no spiritual experience

That's irrelevant. You don't even need to believe in anything, as long as you're willing to go through with it. Belief is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>17717471

You think so?
What sort of experience do you think is needed?
What exactly is it needed for?
>>
>>17717521

Magical experience, of course. It's one of the more effective means at one's dispoal for acquiring the skills necessary for a particular goal.
>>
>>17717544

Well, yes, but it's the same paradox as with work experience: You need experience to do shit, but you need to do shit to get experience.

Since you can't magically conjure experience out of nothingness, you can only start by getting shit done.
>>
>>17717553

I see no paradox. Either get to work or find something else to do.
>>
>>17717553
That's why you were told to get into sigils. It works, it's cheap and it builds up your willpower. Then you build up your library, starting with books on sigil magic. This in turn, translates to more theoretical knowledge. More theoretical knowledge leads to making more complex sigils. Making more complex shit leads to more experience.
>>
>>17717579

Until you hit the limits of sigil magic, yes.
>>
>>17716969
>Blue pill me

If you're using retard talk like that you're too far down the stupid trail to help.
>>
>>17717600
Then you reapply my logic from the precious post, but start with books on a topic tangential to sigil magic, such as constructing circles and invocation. You build from the bottom up until you get blind from all that reading.
>>
>>17717654
>previous, not precious
Fuck, I'm a retard
>>
>>17717654

Basically, start over from scratch.

That's great, I guess, but wouldn't it save time to just start with a less limiting system?
>>
>>17717843
Why do you think I stick to shamanism? I couldn't into high magic, because there are so many books, paradigms, systems, etc etc. I've read the basics of the basics, and I'd love to know more, but time is something I don't have much at the moment.
I know chaos magick is a thing, and that it would suit me just fine, but I dunno.
>>
> Blue pill me
> Sure enough, OP gets blue pilled with a bunch of misleading barely semi-true mystical bullshit
>>
>>17717888

This is a pretty thorough introduction:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib6.html

The columns he talks about from 777 are drawn from all those books that worry you. Learn the simple ritual of the pentagram, practice daily, stay safe and have fun.
>>
>>17717992
I'm not worried about books, but the lack of time.
>>
Does magic goes against the word of God? Does conjuring God's angels through rituals align with Christianity? And which is right and which is wrong?
>>
>>17716969
>changing humanity with magick and having little spiritual experience

kek
>>
>>17718058
Doesn't matter, Christianity is just a slave religion. (It's false) Once you get deeper into occult you'll probably drift away from it.

You'll see things that you wouldn't have imagined if you go deep enough

It's much better this way.
>>
>>17718065
Well here's the thing. I started working with a book called "The Miracle of New Avatar Power" and the sequel, "Secrets of New Avatar Power". I've heard people have gotten much success from them. I'm currently in a very fucked up situation and have been working towards it. The thing that kind of freaked me out is that it actually has worked to a degree. Let me elaborate (btw, I've been an avid atheist most of my life, so I'm still a little skeptical, but definitely believe there is a creator now)

>Troublesome neighbors downstairs have moved out after performing a Power over others ritual to get them to shut the fuck up at 6 am
>Got a job, albeit shitty, after months of unemployment
>My pastor started talking about the angels of God, and how one has power over them, the very first day I went to church without me saying anything whatsoever. I made a ritual and asked a Magic Mentor to enlighten me on the truth, and to tell me if what I was doing was right, and also did some research on my own and found that I was invoking Angels with the rituals mentioned in the book.

That last one took me aback and made me thing, holy shit this is actually working. The pastor went and said that God did not create us, but it was actually His angels. It was very weird that it was the first thing he talked about after I asked a Magic Mentor to enlighten me.

I'm scared that I might be delusional and just looking for confirmation biases, but that's my story so far.
>>
>>17718058

Conjuring angels has been done in a Christian context since the Middle Ages. Men like John Dee were devout Christuans.
>>
>>17716969
>Bluepill me
I hope you know which pill you're talking about, OP.

*ahem*

I am the most influential time traveler who ever lived. I'm glad you've seen the error of your ways and have decided to stop fucking my shit up. Go home, mind your own business, and I'll fix all the bullshit you caused. If you've REALLY fucked up, we'll be in touch.
>>
>>17716969
>how to change the history of humanity with relatively no spiritual experience

Study science.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.