[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy or?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 224x224
So I've always been terrified of aliens as is, nothing can spoop me quite like ET life.
I recently started digging around on aliens again (terrible idea because I can not sleep on my own lately now because they're my nightmare fuel) and I'm thinking, am I just crazy and is my sister too or did we actually experience something??
>me and my sis used to share a room when we lived in an apartment
>live right by street where cars usually drive by, no big deal
>usually leave window blinds open a bit so we can get some light in the room and it's comforting
>one night as we're both just laying in our beds talking, we notice a white light
>whatever, probably another car as usual driving by late at night
>this white light ends up engulfing the entire room in light, no way it could be a car since we know by now when it's a car driving by
>ohfuck.jpg
> "Did you see that too??"
>sister tells me she did
>"let's both pretend we didn't see that"
>she hides under the covers and I try to distract myself until I pass out
This happened a few years back; now I started looking at weird threads and think maybe there was something more to it than just the light, so apparently if you ever get "abducted" you start to see/dream of apocalyptic things, missing time, etc. I would constantly dream weird shit and wake up crying in the middle of the night, I used to keep a dream journal (lame I know) just because of how whacky my dreams would be, I didn't think anything of it because they're just nightmares, whatever.
My sister would tell me she would think something's wrong with her because she would constantly start to lose track of time, she'd lose hours somehow, she would walk into a room and then somehow a few minutes or hours had passed. She thought she was just going crazy or something.
I'd experience the same thing too, but just figured I was somehow distracted or too transfixed in something and ended up somehow losing track of time in reality.
>>
What you describe does sound very much like a typical abductee story. I'm not a professional by any means, but all those things taken together sure do indicate something's going on, enough that I think it's worth your while to look into professional help. (Not because you're crazy, but because you have probably had a very traumatic experience, and a pro might be able to help you integrate that so you can sleep well again.) A regular shrink won't be able to help you because they won't believe you - you have to find someone who specifically works with abductees. They'll be able to help you figure out what's going on, and how to deal with it.
>>
Also, I brought it up to my sister again a few days ago and asked if she remembered.
I asked her what she remembered, she said when she looked over, she said she saw a white light under my desk/bed area and she thought she was just hallucinating, but then it just washed out the entire room in this white light.
Now that I've read up on other sites/threads, I'm starting to think maybe there was a possibility of something otherworldly?
I've had some weird shit happen when I was younger too in terms of paranormal activity, bu I just usually find a logical explanation and brush it off, but I haven't been this frightened in a while and I'd really to find out if my sister and I are going insane or if aliens really tried something, both are equally terrifying because I really can't find a logical explanation to this... There's no way a car/light could've been directly shined that brightly into my room where it covered all of the walls, floor, closet, everything, especially when we lived on the second floor and the only thing across from the street was an empty field and park.
>>
>>17715022
Sounds perfectly normal to me
>>
File: human c.jpg (14 KB, 510x287) Image search: [Google]
human c.jpg
14 KB, 510x287
>>17715022
>am I just crazy and is my sister too or did we actually experience something??
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.