[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
theories on everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 20160513_025145.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160513_025145.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Post your theories on how this universe works.

I believe consciousness is housed in stars and when they supernova that light goes to all the stars it can reach. With the light that reaches orher stars so comes the experiences of all the lives that lived in that solar syatem. It cant reach all the stars in the universe because of the expansion of the universe and dark energy but the ones it touches keeps your experiences safe until the expansion leaves us with one galaxy... then one star... then the day of the dead and its all over. All light in this universe is on a team against dark matter.

Anyway were on the side of light so make sure you bring back good experiences to our star
>>
>says post theories
>posts an untested hypothesis

Bro do you even science?
>>
Earthe is a prison planet ran by archons and we are trapped in an endless state of reincarnation
>>
File: z_b.jpg (13 KB, 241x288) Image search: [Google]
z_b.jpg
13 KB, 241x288
>>17714863
>Earthe is a prison planet ran by archons and we are trapped in an endless state of reincarnation

You should use one of those reincarnations to learn how to write proper English.
>>
>>17714872

Fucked on my head of weed and strooms I don't care about English

Post more dog pls
>>
File: gnosticism 101.png (18 KB, 368x328) Image search: [Google]
gnosticism 101.png
18 KB, 368x328
>>17714863

That's a familiar opinion
>>
Ha but i dont suffer... i love it here.

Earth is like a mental hospital in south america... everyone thinks its hell but its just cause ur fucked and cant play nice.

Also when ww3 starts a south american mental hospital would be the best place to be.

And were at the point in the universe where all the majority of stars that will be created havr been... its the decline of the universe and everyone is scrambling to find a good place to ride it out... and so they come here
>>
>>17714854
Maybe he has equations?

I doubt it.
>>
>>17714883
Why are you lying?

>mushrooms
>4chan

Just, No.
>>
>>17714942
Shit niger come on /x/ on a Friday night on 25i; you will see some shit!
>>
>>17714847
>Post your theories on how this universe works.
It doesn't.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.