[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone believes they are being abducted by aliens what should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
If someone believes they are being abducted by aliens what should they do? Is there any ways to combat alien abduction?
>>
>>17714814
Tinfoil hats seem to work
>>
>>17714814
The aliens take the astral body?
>>
>>17714814
Just chill and play it cool.
>>
File: 1454797902722.png (565 KB, 1351x1783) Image search: [Google]
1454797902722.png
565 KB, 1351x1783
>>17714814
/k/ uses a gun
>>
>>17714814
Call for Jesus and pray
>>
>>17714833
Just "standard" grey alien types. They come at night and take you on their ship.
>>
Start repeating God is Great, God is Good.
>>17714876
This too.

For some reason it puts fear into them.
>>
>>17714903
Why what does that do?
>>
>>17714876
>Inb4 Jesus actually was the first alien to visit earth
>>
>>17714914
Technically He's the alien who made the earth.
>>
>>17714814
Dogs, from what I understand. I've had abduction experiences, myself, but when I started having my husky/timber wolf hybrid sleep in the bed with me, the incidents stopped. I know it's possible they were just dreams, which were remedied by the feeling of security I get from having a vicious dog watch over me, but still. Worth a shot, I think. Also, have a gun handy. I do. But what's honestly the most frightening thing about the phenomenon in general, is the fact that there seems to be pretty much nothing you can do to stop them, if most reports are to be believed. If they want you, they will have you. But giving up is as bad as dying if you ask me.
>>
>>17714814
anal probe yourself, they will be too busy admiring your handiwork to abduct you
>>
>>17714814
Pucker up.
>>
>>17714814
/k/ here,

Your best chance is 9mm or .45
>>
>>17714948
Dogs I think are the best weapon against them. Dogs can sense things in a weird way that makes the element of surprise harder for them.
>>
>>17714814
>lock windows
>oh no aliens can no abduct me :(:(
>>
>>17714814
Jesus
>>
Pray in the name of Jesus Christ
(Honest to God, not trolling here, it works)
>>
>>17714814
lol good luck, because: Don't they usually ether:
>1. paralyze/control your body (or any pets that are threatening)
>2. make you unconscious
,prior to the abduction?
>>
>>17715206

Occasionally I am partially conscious when it happens. I've been able to spit at them in the past and they leave much sooner after that happens. I've also noticed they are intimidated by anger, as apposed to fear.
>>
File: cranky koala.jpg (39 KB, 361x298) Image search: [Google]
cranky koala.jpg
39 KB, 361x298
>>
A trap triggered by a dead man switch. Don't squander this opportunity to disclose Aliens for good! Set up trail cameras around your home.
>>
Bear traps, mouse traps, suicide belt triggered by gyger counter. Or just stream you sleeping on twitch with your cellphone number posted. She. They see ayyooo lmao they call it and set off home made pipe bomb.
>>
>>17714814
i sleep with a suicide vest on so when I move out of bed, it explodes so they dont fuck with me
>>
>/x/philes
>guns and explosives
JFC /x/ You autists scare me, sometimes
>>
Next time they abduct you just act really fucking gay. Aliens are notorious prudes and will definitely let you go if you start making them feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17715190
I've heard this before, makes me wonder if aliens have something to with demons.
>>
Talk to them, all they want is to be friends with intelligent people and get high. They love talking about past earth lore and weird ass prophecies.

I'm not kidding.
>>
File: Alien Encounters.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Alien Encounters.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Shoot at them. The bullets might not actually do damage, but you seem to be able to scare them off.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.