[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LETS DISCUSS SOME DAMN UNSOLVED MYSTERIES it can be aliens,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: zodiac.jpg (65 KB, 420x259) Image search: [Google]
zodiac.jpg
65 KB, 420x259
LETS DISCUSS SOME DAMN UNSOLVED MYSTERIES

it can be aliens, killers, lost people, bigfoot - whatever you want. If there is a story of some sort, share it.
>>
File: MrCruz.jpg (207 KB, 1280x1098) Image search: [Google]
MrCruz.jpg
207 KB, 1280x1098
>>17713757

Really I don't think the Zodiac will ever be solved we should probably stop talking about it.

I'm sure nothing good will come from it, lets stop talking about JFK too. They solved all those things, and it's just in the past we can ignore it now.

Maybe focus on bigfoot.

I am sure Ted Cruz isn't the Zodiac killer btw.
>>
>LETS DISCUSS

Then post something lazy-ass OP.
>>
>>17713811
See picture, friend
>>
>>17713811
Yes, it's generally better to start off with some specifics to get the discussion going.

To get going with the OP pic though: I doubt we will find out who the Zodiac was, though we do have some means to do it. It wasn't Ted Cruz (I doubt Cruz is smart enough) and it wasn't Arthur Lee Allen. The Zodiac has to be dead and I think he died at some point in the earlier seventies. There is no way someone who is that much of an attentionwhore would have been able to ignore the movies and so on made about him. If he were still alive he would have tried to clear his name in the stupid Cruz meme going around.
>>
>>17713770
>we should probably stop talking about it.
>I'm sure nothing good will come from it, lets stop talking about JFK too.
nice try goverment
>>
File: Mrcruz2.jpg (54 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
Mrcruz2.jpg
54 KB, 652x365
>>17713840

I agree with this man, it is just impossible.

The blood of the innocent will never be atoned.

All hail the zodiac. #Cruzmissile
>>
File: cruz_z.jpg (134 KB, 867x545) Image search: [Google]
cruz_z.jpg
134 KB, 867x545
>>17713873
>>
>>17713884
Seriously though.
>>
>>17713932

Can't understand why this thread is crap. OP posted -A PICTURE- for fuck's sake. That kind of over the top effort rarely goes unrewarded.
>>
File: 20160520_111714.png (859 KB, 1439x1218) Image search: [Google]
20160520_111714.png
859 KB, 1439x1218
He knew the Maggiores
Where he went the crime wave followed
His prints were at three separate scenes
His wife reported him to the police as a suspect of the EAR crimes

TLB
Is
EAR/ONS
>>
>>17713770
seriously though, quite sure the Zodiac killer will never be caught. Unless some dude actually comes forward and has the cab drivers shirt and all that.

>tfw the Zodiac died alone and the ones cleaning out his apartment saw the hood and all and just thought "hm weird" and threw it away
>>
>>17714016
Give full name please.

All though, isnt he a bit too old to be EAR? Please give more info. Supposedly they are zeroing in on some guy and an old detective is pretty sure he has found the person responsible
>>
If anyone can remember - I remember reading a report (and seeing it as some part of a tv show) about a bigfoot running down the highway in Washington or British Columbia. Supposedly a lot of people reported on this.

Anyone know what I am talking about?
>>
File: herniac.png (127 KB, 371x271) Image search: [Google]
herniac.png
127 KB, 371x271
>>17713770
Of course it wasn't Ted Cruz...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.