[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human Animal Hybrids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 34523452345.jpg (144 KB, 768x932) Image search: [Google]
34523452345.jpg
144 KB, 768x932
Greetings /b/ I was wondering if anyone had any insight on a series of events that happened in the past 100 years. No doubt some of you recognize the picture as "Oliver" the primate that was thought to possess human-like abilities and cognitive functions. Some of which were walking upright and doing chores for his human owners (washing dishes, doing laundry). Among the slough of other things this primate did he had a sexual attraction to human females ONLY. Can anyone provide any information about Human+Primate conception? I have heard talk of such experiments being conducted successfully a few decades ago, but evidence is unsubstantiated. I was wondering what your guys thoughts were on this and if you can provide any more cases like the one with Oliver.
>>
>>17713117
>Can anyone provide any information about Human+Primate conception

Yeah I can. Its not possible. Different set of chromosomes.
>>
>>17713117
Knowing people human+primate were possible we would have lots of them around the world.

Look at the Portugal. They went to Africa, South America, Asia and in any place they stopped they fucked.
>>
>>17713117
Oliver was a stunt double,in the planet of the apes films.
>>
>>17713142
Screenshots to confirm or will be disreguarded.
>>
>>17713131
That was my understanding, totally impossible. Genetic analysis said Oliver had genetic makeup that had characteristics of a middle ground between human and primates. [Can't confirm] (Sited from documentary)
>>
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51335718_Technical_note_Chromosomal_and_mtDNA_analysis_of_Oliver
>>
>Greetings /b/
>/b/
Apes degenerated from us, not the other way around m8.
>>
>>17713184
I will translate that for /x/.

They said that Oliver DNA was a middle ground between humans and primates, we tested it and it was chimp DNA, not human, not bonobo and not hybrid, chimp dna, chimp number of chromosomes and chimp mitochondria DNA.
>>
File: 1372228040533.jpg (47 KB, 372x465) Image search: [Google]
1372228040533.jpg
47 KB, 372x465
>>17713117
>Greetings /b/

Second thread I've seen tonight open this way. GTFO.
>>
>>17713144
Well,they all look alike, I'll keep searching.
>>
>>17713117
I remember that they tried to crossbreed apes and humans in Russia (?), but it failed.
>>
So it is confirmed that it was falsified information. Excellent, exactly what I was looking for. So then it stands to reason that other information was also falsified, such as his abilities and attraction to human females. I think its reasonable to assume that he was bipedal, but how he started this habit is unknown. I have seen video footage to confirm that he is bipedal, although no one can confirm that this is a constant state of movement for the animal.
>>
>>17713207
I posted this on /b/ and was told to post here, I copy pasted it and didn't think to remove the "Greetings /b/"

Thanks for your useless comment.
>>
>>17713288
Do you have field notes? I would love to see these. Any kind of documentation would be appreciated.
>>
>>17713140
they really fucked up everywhere they went
>>
>>17714298
Field notes:
They tried to crossbreed apes and humans but it failed
>>
>>17713117
>greetings /b/
no. not even close.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.