[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me everything you know about mantis beings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: Mantis-Aliens-D.Chace_.jpg (38 KB, 960x718) Image search: [Google]
Mantis-Aliens-D.Chace_.jpg
38 KB, 960x718
Tell me everything you know about mantis beings
>>
>>17713039
Bazumba
>>
>>17713039
>spoonfeed me pleeez ;_;

No.
>>
Very religious
>>
>>17713039
I live in a place with praying mantis and I often capture them and bring them to my garden.

They're extremely smart, can recognize people, and learn patterns.

They're also really good at realize, what you are doing and don't give a fuck.

I'm convinced that social insects are the second most advanced creatures in this planet, and that in an ant hill somewhere, there's a giant plot to wipe out human race, the day they learn to communicate and control other bugs, we are fuck.
>>
File: 1282290944_e5b4c6af5d_o.jpg (175 KB, 1792x1344) Image search: [Google]
1282290944_e5b4c6af5d_o.jpg
175 KB, 1792x1344
>>
File: Zorak_Space_Ghost.png (215 KB, 504x510) Image search: [Google]
Zorak_Space_Ghost.png
215 KB, 504x510
>>17713039
They are pretty funny.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorak
>>
>>17713403
>to communicate
Argentine Ants have supercolonies all over the world. One such super colony stretches from France to Italy. You can take one of these ants from California and put it into a nest in Naples and it will peacefully and seamlessly integrate with the rest.

They communicate better than we do.

>control other bugs

http://modernfarmer.com/2014/04/meet-earths-oldest-farmers-ants/

Ants had agriculture and herding 50 million years before humans.

What exactly are they waiting for?
>>
You see hyperspatial mantids on DMT
>>
File: thaler_acromyrmex_nest_brazil.jpg (231 KB, 1200x791) Image search: [Google]
thaler_acromyrmex_nest_brazil.jpg
231 KB, 1200x791
>>17714510
They're ok for now, I guess.

Or are developing some doomsday ant weapon.
>>
First of all Plantids were shown to an Aducted American. They took them in their space ship and took him to a planet at an earlier time in its development to how him what earth was like; he brought back pictures of what he called ",Plastids" stalked plants with mantis like Venus fly traps with arms and eyes.
>>
>>17713403
Totally Kyle story.

>Be smoking mayjay outside with brother one morning in gazebo
>A pair of moth wings falls from the top. Brush it odd
>a few minutes go past, then another pair of moth wings falls between us
>look up, see mantis staring down at us
>get creeps
>blow smoke up to it "in the heavens"(gazebo vent)
>mantis 420
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 847x847) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 847x847
Second of all appearances of mantis like beings were first described during deep LSD/Mushroom/Weed trips.
>>
File: BGdSK0vCIAAodIi (1).jpg (76 KB, 600x874) Image search: [Google]
BGdSK0vCIAAodIi (1).jpg
76 KB, 600x874
>>17713039
Movie first men on the moon and lovecraft story beyond the wall of sleep. I find that reference weird because never in any of the other Howie works I know he mentions them again.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 400x500
Thirdly, the Earth/Terra is 4.3 billion years old, with large orations of that holding very different atmospheres and nutrient levels on the earth.

Even in ways you may not exact, for example did you know there were many years, I don't remember if it was millions or billions or thousands where Plant life existed but no mold had learned how to break it down so it just stockinged for years with Forrest fires cover large swaths of the surface and subsurface of the earth?
>>
I mean could life evolve in an inferno? How much time? An infinity?
>>
What happened? I thought you wanted answers?
>>
High speed and attack strength, but very slow at repairs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.