[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange recurring dream elements?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Hey /x/, I just had a really weird dream and I have no idea what it means.

I don't remember much of the specifics but I remember being tested by my old teachers and my being surrounded by my old friends from high school, but none of them wanted to talk to me. I felt like an outsider to people who I used to know.

What's really weird is that I got this feeling like "the dream was over" while it was still going on, like I knew that what happened previously wasn't real but what was happening currently was real.

I remember walking to my house, but it wasn't the route I usually take... all of it was made up (houses, streets, etc). When I finally got to my driveway, I turned around and there were two figures standing behind me. They were both made of wood and two-dimensional, like they resembled clothing mannequins but stranger. I was paralyzed in place and felt afraid to look at them too closely.

When I turned around and noticed them, a loud noise played like it was a jump scare from a video game. I've noticed that many of dreams have ended this way: I think it's over or I don't realize I'm dreaming, and then I'm given a shock with either one or a few unknown figures and then I wake up.

Sometimes it's a low guttural noise, other times it's like a high screeching. What does this mean? None of the websites I visited had any answers and I've realized none of my dreams contain the usual "fear of taking a test you didn't study for," fear of being chased, nudity, etc. At least none that I can remember.

Does this mean anything? Have you guys ever experienced anything like this?
>>
>>17711834
Take your Meds
>>
>>17711844

I'm not assigned any meds. Should I be?
>>
>>17711834
They redirecting you out of their environment.

"the dream is over". That was your astral play time, lol.

Apparently, there are beings that don't want you there. I wouldn't take it personally.
>>
>>17711856

>astral play time

Well it certainly wasn't fun play time. Nearly all of these dreams have negative elements pertaining to me, or make me feel like shit.

>there are beings that don't want you there

Do you have any ideas on what they want with me in the first place? Or what their intentions could be? I'm not going to take it personally of course but I'm curious and they're intimidating.
>>
>>17711873
Next time you find yourself in these types of realms,Try to manifest things with your mind by thinking about the thing.
Shit is fucking fun and cool as hell.

It's such an awesome feeling to do something like that.

A lot of these environments have to do with intention. Your thoughts directly control these environments. The next time the hoodlums show up just stare em down and have no fear. They can NOT hurt you.
>>
>>17711873
You very well could be manifesting these beings into your area because that's just what you are expecting to see.
Like I said, Intention.
>>
>>17711886

>
Next time you find yourself in these types of realms,Try to manifest things with your mind by thinking about the thing.
Shit is fucking fun and cool as hell.

Like lucid dreaming? I've tried it but have only been successful once and for a brief period of time.

>The next time the hoodlums show up just stare em down and have no fear. They can NOT hurt you.

I'll try my best, but as I said before they are usually accompanied by a loud, disturbing noise. It changes from that low sound to the high sound enough that I don't see a pattern, so it is scary each time.

>You very well could be manifesting these beings into your area because that's just what you are expecting to see.

I remembered just now that they appeared earlier in the dream, but in the background somewhere. They were out of place enough that I could notice them, but I didn't think much about it during the dream.
>>
>>17711904
I heard that people who value education often dream about tests.

>accompanied by a loud, disturbing noise
sounds like exploding head syndrome

> What's really weird is that I got this feeling like "the dream was over" while it was still going on

I usually dream of several places I know very well (they don't exist, though) and it's usually "ah that place again".

So yes, there are recurring dream elements for sure, although we sometimes tend to forget them.
>>
>>17711834
We have a dream thread over here. >>17656209
>>
I had a dream that there was a ghostly Apparition floating above my head and it seemed as if it turned into a magic flying snake and then that's when I ship my pants do do started pouring down my pant leg I happen to be wearing pants that night anyway I also saw the giant snake fly around the room and tell me don't eat bagels with cheese don't eat bagels with cheese karate fights should only happen on Monday night security is a question for the old not goats for hamsters
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.