[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know if there are gay incubi? I don't know too much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 183x276
Anyone know if there are gay incubi? I don't know too much about succubi and incubi besides they are sex demons and how to summon them.

Also OP is a faggot which is why I'm wondering
>>
Why not ask a succubi to turn you straight?
>>
>>17711539
/thread.
Sort your disease out OP
>>
>>17711507
The lore is that they change form at will, appearing in a form their victim will find sexy. Straight guys get a succubus, gay ones get an incubus.

Realistically, the whole thing is probably just a way to blame stuff on the Devil. "I didn't cheat on you, a monster raped me."
>>
>demons
>not omnisexual biscum

Be warned though, they will love to make you their bitch.
>>
>>17711507
>Gay incubi
>Insinuating demons want more than a soul

Gg OP
>>
Ops a faggot for more reasons than liking penis
>>
I always thought most succubi and incubi were bisexual, since they really want sexual energy of any form.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Op here, going to try to summon an incubus, trying to find a candle around, theres one somewhere. I'll let you know how it goes later if this thread is still up in the morning
>>
>>17712406
>gay
>dirty nails
Something doesn't add up
>>
>>17711586
if dey want a gay soul dey gotta be gay
>>
No. Not really. Your going to end up with something that kills you if you're looking for a homoerotic experience.

The one that dominates you wanted to break you, the one that lets you dominate it wants you too pain yourself through it.

Best do find incarnations of these two demons in real life
>>
>>17712412
>Confusing liking cock with being cleanly
>>
Holy
Fucking
Shit
Im so confused, scared shitless, and slightly aroused

Kinda suprised this thread is still around, don't go on /x/ all that often

I'm not entirely sure what happened, but these are the key points I remembered:

I did the ritual, write what you want, drop of blood, "lillith pls", burn paper, meditate, sleep. Theres alot of ways to do it but thats what I did. I'm a bit familliar with the paranormal and calm around it, so I wasn't scared as much as I was axious, as I didn't know what to expect. As im lying down, I hear some sort of melodic singing in my left ear. I turn my head to locate the source and it's now in both ears. Where ever that singing is coming is right above me.

At this point I'm tripping balls because I didn't think I fell asleep yet.

I get out of bed, and as I do the singing moves from above my bed to outside of my bedroom. Of course because I'm an idiot I decided to follow the singing. Once I opened my bedroom door however it was not my apartment, but some type of 80's diner. Red booths, checkered floors, and a black countertop. It's deafeningly quiet, and the only person around is a girl at the counter. Nice thin body, green eyes, and long wavy blond hair down to the midback. She was wearing a turqoise tank top with black booty shorts. I'm gay as fuck but shit 10/10 I would smash. Kinda suprised myself it wasn't a guy in reality. Anyways. She says to me. "You wanted me?". I was kinda confused so I said "Well, Yes, but not in THAT form". "I can change anytime you want me to" "no thx im gud"
I don't even remember sitting down but apparently I did. At this point I notice theres no windows or lights in this diner, but there is still light in the room. Not particuarly important to the story, but just a strange thing I remembered. The succubus put her hand on my leg and said "Look at me" I can still remember the warmth of her hand, it was as if my leg was on a hot stovetop.

Gonna finish in another post.
>>
I found my head looking towards her. She had a dissapointed looking frown on her face. "Why did you REALLY want me?" She asked

I had no fucking idea what she was talking about

"I mostly wanted to see if it would work, but hey, win win"
Suddenly it started to get really dark in the room, my face was still locked with hers. All I could see was her eyes, which were glowing. I didn't think the room could get more quiet than it was, but it did, i started to not be able to breath. "So, you brought me here for... Nothing..." Her voice sounded angry but she said it so slowly and lovingly that I didn't care if she was mad at me. "You are not worthy..." She sounded fucking pissed. Then it's completely black

Nothing

I'm awake?
Atleast, I think I was
I was curious to see what time it was, so I turned to look at the clock and shes right fucking there, her eyes are glowing red and I'mflipping the fuck out. I blink and shes gone.

I haven't had the sensation of waking up again, but THIS feels just as real as that experience, so I'm not sure if either I'm still dreaming or if that was real. All I know is it was super vivid.

Be careful what you wish for faggots.
>>
>>17711507

Most all succubi and incubi are male. The succubi just look like females.
>>
>>17711507
I have heard that if you go to San Francisco during a full moon and undress in a park, a gay incubi will visit you and give you a handy
>>
File: Sucky.png (235 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Sucky.png
235 KB, 500x374
>>17712981
You really should've just let 'em changed form for you, bro. Sounds like you let your chance slip.
>>
>>17712981
That was really, really foolish. Summoning her just because was a really bad idea. I am shocked she did not lash out at you for doing it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.