[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im using tor for the first time today what do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Tor-logo-2011-flat-svg.png (79 KB, 1280x774) Image search: [Google]
Tor-logo-2011-flat-svg.png
79 KB, 1280x774
im using tor for the first time today

what do
>>
Hope you like getting spied on by the NSA.
>>
>>17711138
Anon, I have some bad news....
>>
>>17711145
Nodes have been compromised.
>>
Enjoy doing free labor for the FBI

>>>/g/
>>
i guess alphabay is the #1 market these days
>>
>>17711138
>>17711166
but, im british
>>
>>17711132
You might find and apply to the exchange program we have with other systems. In the event of an extinction level event there are humans on other solar systems, just as there are aliens here in case their world is destroyed. In some worlds like this one you need to blend in and not disclose any information of this program.
>>
>>17711198
then you're even worse off, idiot.
>>
>>17711138
>>17711166
This.

Sadly, Tor was a beautiful dream.

>>17711198
Do you even know they spy on foreign citizens? They even share you profile with the british GCHQ.
>>
>>17711132
Have a chuckle on some dead messageboards, browse some honeypot drug markets, point and laugh at obvious scams, then leave.
>>
get wrecked by the fbi
>>
>>17711198
Gchq will reck you just for downloading the browser
>>
>>17711145
Hahaahhaha made me laugh
>>
>>17711132
check out silkroad
you can by anything from heavy artilery to mexican children
>>
is there any interesting paranormal stuff? as far as i can tell TOR is only good for the black market, snuff videos and CP.
>>
>>17711132
catlove.onion
spook.onion
doom.onion
49rectangle.onion

have fun my boy.
>>
>>17711151
Not enough of them to make Tor insecure. Nothing you do on a computer is 100% secure but Tor is close.
>>
>>17712912
Use a library wifi. Instant anonymous on a laptop you use for nothing else. Anon all day. Fun
>>
>>17712912
Many anons found exit nodes belong to the NSA. Like literally on their whois.
>>
>>17712915
This. I'm even posting from a library right now. If you're truly worried about being traced, just take out anything that can be remotely tracked/traced. That's what I do.
>>
>>17712915
>>17713922

That may not be enough to be anonymous. If the library has a decent budget it could still be logging your MAC address in a database. You may need to spoof your MAC address before connecting, additionally you'll also have security cameras around, so you may want a reasonable disguise.
>>
>>17713922
Wouldn't this work on any public wifi, like a starbucks or mcdonalds
>>
>>17713996
Of course. I just like it here best because of the privacy and chairs.

>>17713979
Trust me, I know.
>>
>>17714073
do you use a library card to enter the library?
>>
>>17714319
I don't know how it is where you are but at my local library, as long as you use your personal computer you don't even need a library card. In fact, their wifi is so strong I could sit on their steps or in the closest parking spots and still pick it up without even going inside
>>
>>17711132
Enjoy being vanned for looking at cp faggo
>>
>>17711132
CLICK ALL RANDOM LINKS
>>
>>17711132
delete it.
>>
>>17712471
If anyone knows what are these. I can't actually look then up cuz I'm on my phone and yaknow I really don't wanna risk a bunch o shet
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.