[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imaginary friend thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1462750182602.jpg (7 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
1462750182602.jpg
7 KB, 202x250
Hay /x/, have you ever had an imaginary friend, if so tell me about them.
>>
my friend ies created fear and your alchemical worldline
>>
File: uZIdOs6.jpg (66 KB, 613x677) Image search: [Google]
uZIdOs6.jpg
66 KB, 613x677
>>17711048
>>
>>17711048
I have a story. Long story short its about how over the years what i thought was an imaginary friend turned out to be a demon, and how it all affected me.

Continue?
[Yes] [No]
>>
>>17711088
no
>>
>>17711088
no
>>
>>17711088
no
>>
>>17711114
quads
>>
>>17711088
yes
>>
>>17711088
Yes
>>
>>17711048
>imaginary friend,
Soooo,.... jeebus thread?
Christfags on suicide watch
>>
>>17711131
Lolno
>>
I had an "imaginary friend" when I was a child. I used quotes because we weren't friends and I didn't imagine him with me during the day. He did, however, haunt me in my dreams. I would have recurring nightmares about this THING shrouded in darkness, unseeable, calling my name from the basement.

I didn't know what he wanted from me, but I was sure it couldn't be good. Something about him seemed hungry, and the dreams where he chased me through the basement were the ones I liked the least.

Sometimes I'd have to carry groceries down to the basement. We kept a freezer and some shelves for food in the laundry room. And every time as soon as I finished putting stuff away I would run back up the stairs as fast as possible. It didn't help that the basement in my parents' home is unfinished, big, drafty, and very old.

And then one day, my mom was pregnant with my sister. I was 10 years old when they told me I would be moving to the spare bedroom in the basement. 'Bedroom' is a bit of a misnomer - It was a dank room where the plumbing for the rest of the house was exposed. It's also the room farthest away from the stairs.

What happened after I moved down there would change my life forever.
>>
>>17711140
Where's the next part desu
>>
>>17711136
Very well.

>Be me
> Be about 5 years old
>Had imaginary friend named "Tom"
>Had never named him that, he just told me it was his name
>never visualized him as anything, he was just sort of there
> We played and talked, i don't remember what or what about
> One day my birthmom hears about it
> Seems angry
>Eventually tells me to get rid of tom, to stop all of it
> i had no friends other than him at the time, we were always moving frequently
> Ask her why
>she says she felt an "Evil prescense always lingering and looking over my shoulder
>At those words i swore i saw him
>Something black, no shape, no idea what it was made of
>just black.
>So, one day i tell tom i have to go away from him, and i say goodbye
>Tom isn't happy, he's PISSED
> doesn't hurt me or anything, just leaves really angry
>Life was normal until about two years later

Continue?
>>
>>17711174
Continue plz
>>
>>17711174
Yeah
>>
>>17711174
Shit anon now you got me interested. pleas Continue.
>>
>>17711174
Hurry up faggot
>>
>>17711180
Ok.

>Be two years later
>be living in a 6.5/10 hotel
>dad is matienence man
>place has an elevator, but it was always broken
>staircases leading to second floor in lobby
>second floor right hall, first room on the right was an interesting place
>pitch black, door was always open, might have not even had one, i dont remember
>ask dad
"lights are busted, son"
>ask him why he cant fix it
"don't worry about it"
>dont bring it up again
>have friends
>stupid kids get idea.bmp
>decide to play hide and go seek in the dark in that room
>hide in bathroom, light shining from hall illuminates the near pitch black faintly
>stand around, decide to look in mirror
>stare
>something stares back
>it was tom. I didn't know how, but i could fucking feel it
>blackness, something in it.
> a face
> irisless eyes, staring straight back at me
>huge white and fucking toothy grin
>not sharp teeth, perfect straight ones
>kid me gets scared
>scream
>it screams back
>run the fuck out of there, friends panic and follow
> birthmom finds out, bit pissed but whatever
>months later the place is getting closed down and wrecked, we moved out already
>hear birthmom and her friend talk in the car
>they talk about how tearing the place down would take a while and that SOMETHING had scared and driven out the construction workers
>grown fucking burly men
>life is normal until eight years later

Continue?
>>
>>17711229
yes
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nl5s4uBOr01s8a2ua.jpg (132 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nl5s4uBOr01s8a2ua.jpg
132 KB, 500x368
>>17711229
>>
>>17711229
At this point you don’t even have to ask if you need to continue, we all want you to keep going.
>>
>>17711048
isn't there already a tulpa thread up somewhere?
>>
>>17711253
Haha, i fucking LOVE jojo. Sorry if it takes long for me to reply, on mobile.

>be eight years later
>be 15
>having a nightmare but don't realize it
>in it i cant move from the neck down and can't speak
>look over at rooms sliding glass door which lead to backyard
>door is closed, screen isnt
>close eyes in dream, try to sleep
>something makes me open them. Cant sleep
>look at door.
>Tom is fucking there
>thought i was done with this shit
>think im seeing things, close eyes.
>Get feeling, open eyes
>He's in my fucking room, at the farthest side
>Ihavenomouthandimustscream.wav
>freaking the fuck out, close eyes and hope im seeing things
>open them
>He's at the foot of my bed
>grinning and peering over my footboard, i see all of his noseless fucking pitch black smooth face that blended in with the dark
>can't fucking look at him, scared shitless
>Close eyes, pray to god he'll go away
>Feel something light on my chest
>oh fuck
>dont want to open eyes
>really dont want to
>eyes open
>he's fucking inches away from my face, with the widest grin ever
>quietly and softly says
"Hiiii"
>Voice further scares the fuck out of me, so much about it sounded so fucking wrong and off
>Wake up from nightmare sobbing
>hadn't cried in YEARS til then
>tell best friend about it the next day, they comfort me
>never seen/heard of encountered that fucker since
>Good riddance
>>
1 To the chiefe musician, A Psalme of Dauid. The foole hath sayd in his heart, There is no God: they are corrupt, they haue done abominable workes, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked downe from heauen vpon the children of men; to see if there were any that did vnderstand and seeke God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no not one.

4 Haue all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eate vp my people as they eate bread, and call not vpon the Lord.

5 There were they in great feare; for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 You haue shamed the counsell of the poore; because the Lord is his refuge.

7 O that the saluation of Israel were come out of Sion! when the Lord bringeth backe the captiuitie of his people, Iacob shall reioyce, and Israel shalbe glad.
>>
Well i couldn't really call him imaginary, i could just say i had "friend" (if we could call him that).Every night i was visited by a man/entity (????) who wore pure black robes and his face was always blacked out (He was in dark so it was impossible to make it out), he always watched me through window. Now, since i lived in slavic country, idea of grim reaper is non-existant, so i didn't really know who i was dealing with. Each time night comes, i could see him. He was half-transparent, and everytime i told my parents to check outside, he wasn't there. Then after they come it he would INSTANTLY appear again. After couple of years he left me, but my relatives died, and i learned later that it is because of him, that he brings bad omens.Funny thing is, i usually flipped him off everytime i saw him, since i was poor while growing up, i had to share same bed/room with my parents & sisters, so i wasn't scared at all.
>>
>>17711512
after they come to check it*

didn't check for typos.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.