[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fame & Riches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: CcZyfaQWIAErzHJ.jpg (50 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
CcZyfaQWIAErzHJ.jpg
50 KB, 600x677
How would one go about 'selling their soul' in exchange for Riches, Fame etc in this life? I make music but I feel that the people at the top had a little help; if you know what I mean.
>>
If you're trying to be like the people in your picture helping you would be an act of cruelty.
>>
>>17710697
No they didn't your just lazy/untalented/unlucky
>>
>>17710706
They're just an example. They blew up out of nowhere.

You could use any famous person as pic related but that was one of the 1st ones on my phone.
>>
>>17710721
Fuck you nigga I just started
>>
its a metaphor you faggot

you still have to work and git gud

then u sell out later

do you think travis scott has no talent? and the devil gave him all his skill? or did he work on it
>>
>>17710734
Lazy it is. Nigger.
>>
>>17710735
This is the paranormal board so I was asking. I mean obviously they have talent, they're artists. But so am I. I was wondering if anyone knows something I don't.
>>
>>17710745
ok well aleister crowley said something about music and the occult

but he ate his own cum so idk about that
>>
>>17710743
Salty ass virgin
>>
>>17710751
Could you source that book, if it is one?

I know he has many out so I'm not sure which one you're talking about.
>>
File: Robert_Johnson.png (84 KB, 300x427) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Johnson.png
84 KB, 300x427
>>17710774
theres some mega folder on this board that has all of his books and shit

i bet theres some good material in there

and according to legend robert johnson sold his soul to the devil if you wanna look him up theres a bunch of others too but i think the others like hendrix and morrison died due to the rock and roll lavish life style
>>
>>17710793
Thank you. Surprised there's still helpful people on this board.
>>
>>17710697
You dont sell your actuall soul

they sell the soul of their artistry, when a big lable picks you up you lose all control over your music, they can write all your music, design all your videos, they motherfucking own you,
you aint nothing but a puppet doing what others tell you
this is what it means to sell your soul in the music industry, its not satan taking your soul its Big labels taking your freedom of expression, taking your private life choosing when you tour, when you record what you sing, how you dance, what clothes you wear, etc etc
>>
>>17710846
Yes I always figured it wasn't literal. But how does one go about this?
>>
>>17710734
takes a lot of work to get anywhere.
they didn't just blow up.
nobody just makes an album out of nowhere.
theres a lot of work. Even if some marketing person said "oh this kid looks good let's make them blah" theres a lot of work.

Quit being a lazy fuck and dedicate your life.
>>
Y'all haters corny with dat Illuminati mess
>>
>>17710846
this is accurate.

From that point on you can only have celebrity friends.
>>
>>17710943
I hope you meet the ILLVMINATI one day.
They will pour precum and honey on your face then fart into your ass
>>
>>17710697
It's symbolic, If you want to make it in any industry you will give it your all. Forget friends, family and health.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.