[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If just for a moment, if you could hear a voice. If everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 849x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 849x634
If just for a moment, if you could hear a voice. If everyone could just hear a voice, how would you feel?

How would you feel if every human had one thought for a moment. Like a clear voice?

How would you feel?

What would you want the voice to say? Something comforting?reasuring?

What would you like to be heard, if everyone heard the same thing?
>>
That's a beautiful thought.
Too bad a lot of people will just ignore it and move on, maybe there will be a shitstorm at first but everyone will move on.
>>
>>17710601
What if they told each other out loud they experienced it?
>>
The voice would say "I Love You."
>>
>>17710659
What if the voice told you to love yourself as a people first?
>>
>>17710659
This. I want everyone to know that I love them, no matter who they are or what they've done. I wish we could all love each other deeply and take care of each other.
>>
>>17710678
How would you make this begin with only words?

What would you say out loud?
>>
>>17710685
I FUCKING LOVE YOU FUCKERS! ALL OF YOU GODDAMN HUMANS ARE SO COOL AND FUN I JUST WANT US ALL TO HUG. FUCK!
>>
>>17710659
This. Sounds stupid, but in all my own experiences, the only constant and prime thing that moved me was a feeling of love.

Didn't even feel like it come from me, but it felt as if it was travelling through me, I could choose to embrace or ignore it.

I try to tell everyone I hope people realise the love I feel for them. And everyone does feel the same way, even if they reword it to shrug off the supposed vulnerability it would like expose.

Most are afraid, or already comfortable and lazy. We don't feel it at the same time.
>>
>>17710704
You want children to know curse words right off the bat?

I'd understand. I knew about them when I was 5. It was always interesting that it was bad for kids to say it, but adults used them so often.
>>
>>17710731
I believe that anyone has a choice to know if they could or not. If they wanted to. Or if they didn't.

I respect that boundary.
>>
>>17710736
I think being afraid of words, no matter how offensive, is a silly mistake. The only reason curse words have power to hurt people is because we give them that power.

To me, those words just signify strong emotion.
>>
>>17710748
I thought this too. At some point, they thought this was too strong though. Interesting to still be taught to this day.
>>
File: hug.gif (630 KB, 214x277) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
630 KB, 214x277
I love you guys.
>>
>>17710659
>>17710672
>>17710678
>>17710685
>>17710704
>>17710731
>>17710798
No need for a voice in my head, you guys already made me feel the love and happiness. I hope the good vibes flow through you all too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.