[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is this? mass hysteria? what is going on? are paranorma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: GIRL_main_2873528a.jpg (95 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
GIRL_main_2873528a.jpg
95 KB, 1500x1000
what is this? mass hysteria? what is going on? are paranormal spirits real?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7159263/Eighty-schoolkids-rushed-to-in-hospital-after-outbreak-of-demonic-possession-as-pupils-say-they-had-visions-of-a-man-in-black-trying-to-kill-them.html
>>
>>17709220
Time travel terrorism. It's a thing, but it's not so big a thing that we need fucking Islam or Christianity to solve it. Pro tip: Religion only adds fuel to the fire, making temporal terrorism worse through rampant misdiagnosis.

It is at this exact moment that you realize /x/ could never have caused all these problems to the timeline, and that only government coverups could fuck us up this badly. Yes, the CIA and its thinly veiled temporal descendant, the NSA, are responsible for virtually all timeline damage that has ever occurred in any Earthly timeline. The events that will converge from my posting this will either prove this to be the case or prove it to be the case via time proxy. You can pick how rapidly the truth reaches you, but you can't ever stop its advance. Time travel restores more than it can ever destroy.
>>
More probably a shittily-maintained gas oven caused a gas leak. Gas is known to cause hallucinations if inhaled for long periods. The fact that the hallucination is shared could simply be caused by proximity to the gas.
>>
>>17709244
>fact that the hallucination is shared could simply
That's not how psychology works. Go do your fucking research before you mouth off about what is and isn't /x/.
>>
>>17709249
Apparently you don't understand physical causes of hallucinations can be mass-ingested, simpleton. Perhaps you'd rather say a SPEEREET did it, other people have grey matter.
>>
>>17709261
Not, I can immediately tell from etc etc above your paygrade that etc etc people don't just magically hallucinate the same thing, even when they're all exposed to the same hallucinogen at the same time under the same environmental conditions etc etc legalize fucking psychedelics before someone enacts more temporal terrorism to fix your government issue bullshit.
>>
>>17709261
How did they all hallucinate the same thing? that's not hallucination works, it is all a demon's work.
>>
>>17709274

whoa there tinfoil ever heard of carbon monoxide leak
>>
>>17709244
maybe they have like a school restaurant and got accidentally poisoned?
Gas smells strongly no? Someone would have said hey guys, there is a funky smell.
>>
>>17709284
And carbon monoxide leak doesn't explain how they all hallucinated the same thing.
>>
>>17709284
Every heard of personality? Diversity? The deadly dangers of monocultural farming? Potato famine in your timeline or was that optimized out by mine?
>>
>>17709220
Staged. Bunch of kids planned this as a way of getting out of having to take a test.
>>
So far we're off to a great start. I give it 4 more posts before there's a reply that's just a string of insults and nothing more.
>>
>>17709220
>The Sun

well, there are shittier tabloids I guess
>>
THE GREATEST SENIOR PRANK EVERRRR
>>
Well, mass hysteria is a possibility. School girls are prone to dramatic outbursts like most adolescents. And let's not forget that The Sun is not the most reliable source of information.
>>
>>17709469
That could be most likely. Like that soap opera advertisement that actually caused a virus.
>>
hmm well im getting conflicting readings from this. in fact i cant get any feeling off of this. at the same time i have had multiple demonic attacks, and it sounds just like one. yes indeed some of them can cause you to feel physical pain. ever balanced on a narrow pole, by your taint and armpits? i have. thats just the worst one. many other lovely painful things they have done to me. luckily they seem to have given up on me for now.
>>
>>17709288
>And carbon monoxide leak doesn't explain how they all hallucinated the same thing.
Being raised as Roman Catholics does, they're all brainwashed from birth with the same demonic posession narrative.
>>
>>17709233
time travel can be spoofed.

If time travel is real I'll win the lotto and I'll bat my eyes on camera.
>>
>>17710023
Wrong, you fucking retard.
That still isn't how hallucinations work.
>>
>>17709233

Demon terrorism. It's a thing, but it's not so big a thing that we need fucking Science or Technology to solve it. Pro tip: Science only adds fuel to the fire, making temporal terrorism worse through rampant demon curses.

It is at this exact moment that you realize /x/ could never have caused all these problems to the timeline, and that only demon coverups could fuck us up this badly. Yes, the Archdemons and its thinly veiled temporal descendant, the demons, are responsible for virtually all timeline damage that has ever occurred in any Earthly timeline. The events that will converge from my posting this will either prove this to be the case or prove it to be the case via the word of God. You can pick how rapidly the truth reaches you, but you can't ever stop its advance. Angel work restores more than demons can ever destroy.
>>
>>17710109

Checkmate atheists!
>>
I get the spooks from a mystery spirit in my dreams sometimes, nothing to go into mass hysteria mode for.
>>
>>17709249
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folie_%C3%A0_deux
>>
It's interesting, sure, but cultures who still widely believe in ghosts and demons are made up of people who are the easiest to fool. A bunch of kids planned a dumb prank, and when it became apparent that it was working, a bunch of other kids followed suit. I hate to piss in your cereal /x/, but this is easily explained away rationally.
>>
>>17710023
So they all would hallucinate an antagonist, and even more, they hallucinated the same kind? It doesn't explain this connection. If anything, you're saying that all Catholics think the same just because they share a religion.
>>
>>17709528
What soap opera?
>>
>>17709966
What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>17710147
rping mystical psychic edgelord
>>
>>17710135
They ate too much pot. Mass Hysteria, coupled with a bunch of fakes trying to get out of school and you have this.

Besides, all of them are blacks so it "logical" they saw a black trying to get them.
>>
>>17709249
Shared hallucinations is very common among people hallucination in the same area

its fucked up really

me and my friends where tripping in the forest once, all of the sudden all three of us stop dead in our tracks point and yell ITS A FUCKING ELEPHANT (it was a pretty cool elephant i must add), all at the same time, then we look at eachother and laugh our asses off, then we forgot everything about the elephant and go on with our tripp
>>
File: Indian Burial Ground.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Indian Burial Ground.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>When you sold me this school you forgot to mention one little thing; you didn't tell me it was built on a PERUVIAN MAFIA BURIAL GROUND
>>
I'll pay bullion for this information.
>>
The elephant story is a lie. You've never tripped dick stick.
>>
>>17709286
In the US we give our natural gas lines an artificial smell so that we can find where any leaks are coming from.

It's possible that this school in (peru?) Does not have these standards.
>>
Research Montauk chair
>>
>>17710447
LSD and nitrous is a hell of a combo mate, just because you only see fractals and colours when you trip dosent mean that you cant see alot crazier shit

also im fairly sure it was big ass tarp put up against a tree wich made it look like a elephant in profile, also it was dark out (the tarp being the ear)

>You've never tripped dick stick.

please bitch, psilocybe semilanceata grows in my backyard i've done hallucinogens since i was 14
>>
>>17709288
go read up on the power of suggestion you fucking idiot. some kid will say he saw something, and everyone will say they saw the same thing, even though they might not have. memories are probably the most unreliable thing in existence
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.