[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Government real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: abstract-image.jpg (262 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
abstract-image.jpg
262 KB, 1200x800
hi im new here...im starting this thread on the account of a heartache ....i just cant take any longer something has to be done about this why?.....i feel like our government is lying to us blatantly about practically everything ( i did my research it's just all saved online). i feel that so much information is hidden so that everyone will be held in the sate of slavery ...(someone plz help(options plz) cause i feel like going all vendetta and batman on them)....so much information is being withheld that is absolutely nuts...starting with the Blue Gold(water), and on to the American Dream....plz people wake up and see where our world is rolling to...if we as a whole world and nation could wake up from this death like sleep we could make a difference....history is not what is being taught in schools, this path that this whole world is in on will lead to its destruction...i've seen it happen before and it's not a pretty sight (clues all over the place) ..im sorry if ive offended anyone but this burden has been lying on me for too long and i just wish that everyone could wake up and see what is truly going on cause our government is a puppet in the hands of big corporations that run this world...i feel like Mr. Robot( pilot movie).....like the matrix and ......
>>
* i do a lot of my own research....not to much downloading to save ...too long and computer too slow...
>>
File: YOUNEEDTO.png (20 KB, 587x202) Image search: [Google]
YOUNEEDTO.png
20 KB, 587x202
>>17708980
>>
>>17708980
>>17708998
See >>17709143
and apply process of elimination to find the shill.
>>
Op, learn to use punctuation. Spaces and paragraphs help too.

Also, reduce the ellipses you use, makes it seem like one long stream of consciousness and thats typically gets tedious and repetitive and you'll come across as insane.
>>
File: awesome smiley.jpg (664 KB, 1200x890) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley.jpg
664 KB, 1200x890
>>17708980

Perception is reality. That sentence is worth more than a billion dollars IMO.
>>
>>17709268
The real danger is when someone tries to steal it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.