[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My mom recently asked me why I do not have stress in my life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tarantula.jpg (142 KB, 1350x906) Image search: [Google]
tarantula.jpg
142 KB, 1350x906
My mom recently asked me why I do not have stress in my life, and I told her that it is only because I know things are always going to turn out for the best. She asked me how I could possibly know that, and I replied that things have always had a way of working themselves out for me.

Lately, the events on /pol/ have made "meme magic" enter the internet lexicon, and it has me wondering if there is an actual theosophical explanation for the ability to "will things into existence". Even if it has been by the skin of my teeth, I have yet to ever be in want or to have gone without something, as the universe seems to hand it to me, like I have some sort of favor or protection with whatever cosmological force runs the universe.

I know it is more than a string of coincidences, because I have always had the universe bend into my favor. I could list reasons, but the point would be moot -- my only question is about what the technical term for "reality bending" is, since search engines only bring up blogs.
>>
>>17708853
My mom recently asked me why I do not have stress in my life, and I told hern HAHA SMOKE WEED EVERDAY SENPAI PASS THE STICKS WE GETTIN LIT WHENS DINNER
>>
I'm such an edgelord xD
>>
Curious about this because I was thinking the same recently.

It has been the same for me, no matter what I always have the ability to resolve any issue that may arise in my life, whether it is small and stupid or really important.

Also, my attitude in life is just like that, "I know things will work out in the end"

Maybe it's just luck?
>>
>>17708960
It probably is. I was just hoping that there was a technical term for it so I could just give her an answer that would satisfy her so she wouldn't hound me on the topic anymore.
>>
>>17708977

rule/law of attraction. look into it. also look into global consciousness/collective
>>
>>17708853
wow you must be 18 or something kiddo. it's called the law of attraction, you know one of the universal laws? sometimes i forget that half of /x/ is tupla and cryptos so we never delve into the interesting stuff. what you appreciate creates more of the same, what you desire will always evade.
>>
>>17709127
>what you appreciate creates more of the same, what you desire will always evade
Hey, can you not shill under false pretenses? The law of attraction doesn't need to be misunderstood because some dipshit with too much free time felt like trying to sleight /x/.
>>
Reminds me of Mage: the ascension
>>
>>17709151
>too much free time
time doesn't exist dickwad. there is no "right" way move through the medium regardless as only experience truly matters (of what is irrelevant). stop trying to make yourself feel better about the gaping void and go vent your existential crisis nuances elsewhere homo.
>>
>>17709202
I said fuck off and die. How did you manage to misread my post that badly?
>>
File: 14207722234871.jpg (78 KB, 720x501) Image search: [Google]
14207722234871.jpg
78 KB, 720x501
>>17708977
That what you are talking about is actual faith.
Real faith, not plastic faith.

You are a Jesus right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.