[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on satanisim x
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: goat.jpg (7 KB, 172x172) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
7 KB, 172x172
redpill me on satanisim x
>>
>>17708629
There's no such thing as Santa, anon. Wouldn't recommend worshipping him, either.
>>
>>17708639
Please, the lego I got for Christmas is the proof that Santa is real!
>>
>>17708629
Levay made it official to make money off membership subscriptions.
>>
>>17708639
if satan does not exist then why God exist?
>>
>>17708658
this.
>>17708629
i would call me an actual satanist (not that lavay bullshit).
i believe in a higher chaos entity that does not fit the discribtion of the biblical god.
>>
The true 9 tenants of Satanism have no power over you, and don't claim a specific deity. You have nothing to fear but your own deviance.
>>
Modern satanism is just atheism with a more edgy twist.
>>
>>17708629
social-darwinist bullshit pseudo ideology for edgy teenagers and assholes in general
>>
>>17710958
You're talking about laveyan satanism
>>
>>17710985
correct

I'm sure there are other forms of satanism out there now that I think about it.. I'm just not familiar with them.
>>
its based on Catholicism, but doesnt make any sense because the original source (catholic text) implies that satan/lucifer had no control over his own actions.
its kind of like a teen made an au fanfic about satan/lucifer, where hes actually allowed to have a sense of self and his own ambitions, instead of being a literal tool like he actually is. satanism is also understanding that catholic text has a lot of plotholes, and tries to deal with that issue, but in the end you cant fix catholicism. satan is treated like a powerful being instead of the tortured toy, god made him to be.
my question is whether or not god is capable of making mistakes?
>>
>>17711359
cite your sources
tell me one sect of Satanism or Satanic tradition that is in any way based off of catholicism
>>
>>17711481
satanism and catholicism are directly related, they exist together, how could they not?
i guess it depends on weather you think god created man, or man created god?
>>
shades of light
>>
>redpill me
>>
>>17711624
Any form of theistic Satanism I have ever come across in my extensive research has clearly stated that it is not based off of any form of Christianity, but Satan is seen as symbolic of the ancient pagan gods it is based off of.
And it doesn’t depend on weather one thinks god created man, or if man created god. because in some gnostic Satanic traditions such as that of the Temple of the black light, it is believed that the demiurge made man’s physical form, yet it is still not in anyway related to catholicism
Satan has much more ancient roots than christianity, and literally every form of Satanism I have ever come across recognizes this and focuses on that
>>
>>17712058
And I also think the facts I have stated are due to the fact that it would be impossible for somebody to genuinely worship Satan while still having christian beliefs. As that would mean knowingly choosing the ‘’losing side’ but more importantly go against the essence of what it means to be a Satanist. (i.e not be easily deceived, or be let your mind be imprisoned by a black and white or narrow minded view)
Therefor any form of Satanism you will ever find is not based off of Christianity and clearly states that it’s not
>>
File: 1460307615725.png (1 MB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
1460307615725.png
1 MB, 700x927
>Satanism

Lately I have been experimenting with a ritual of my own design that allows for an indirect contact with the unbecoming, the force that rends what is, the unmanifesting. I can share it if anyone is interested
>>
>>17712079
Sometimes Satanic traditions will talk about christian stories, but when they do they also explain how the stories were based off of pagan traditions usually in a way that glorifies Satan within their point of view and tradition’s belief system. By for example pointing out parallels from the older story where the pagan god that christians call Satan was seen as a hero.
As christianity is entirely based off of older religions, with every story and character, and even very subtle symbols.
>>
>>17711359
>>17711481
>>17711624
>>17712058
>>17712079
Actually, God created Lucifer and the other archangels to help him fight his sister. The mark which He used to lock her away was bestowed onto Lucifer, who became corrupted by it
>>
>>17712119
Where did you learn that?
>>
>>17708629
it a lot o fun
>>
>>17708629
You lose your soul
>>
>>17712145
And regain your dignity.
>>
>>17711481
hurr durr ffff
>>
>>17712128
The great Winchester sages.
>>
>>17712159
Doesn't seem worth it
>>
>>17712095
no
>>
>>17712176
Don't be so indignant, anon.
>>
>>17712189
You saying our soul isn't that important?
>>
>>17712166
Whatever, I’m actually an atheist. But when I see people using that tired argument that Satanism is based off of christianity it makes me think that they have never actually researched it at all to any extent whatsoever. As every Satanic writing I have ever seen foresaw that people would use this argument and make a point to debunk it right off the bat,.
Satanic sects tend to be quite solid in the sense that its hard to argue with it’s lack of potholes, as they are created for a stronger minded audience than the christian crowd
it appeals to a more intelligent form of superstition as opposed to the mindless kind of christianity

though, i am not superstitious myself
>>
>>17712191
Anyone that sells their soul to anyone is a fool. Then again, that's not to different from those that follow the slave religions...
>>
>>17712191
The soul is created, not bestowed.
>>
>>17712196
u mad
>>
>>17712095
Pls share, i want to know
>>
>>17712119
I thought he in charge of music and started a rebellion or something.
>>
is there really a way to sell your soul to the devil?
>>
All That.
>>
all religions worship the same god

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-hats all folks
>>
>>17715223
What the fuck are you on about? Maybe abrahamic religions
>>
File: kitty.jpg (102 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
102 KB, 600x887
>Its fucking retarded its New Age LHP.
>>
at the corssroads
at midnight
there is
only
yourself
>>
>>17716325
This ain't me!
>>
>>17712199
wrong

people who follow slave religions usually have good intentions and want their soul saved not sold
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.