[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
May 20 is near. Still looking for my love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1418378367617.png (85 KB, 1300x372) Image search: [Google]
1418378367617.png
85 KB, 1300x372
I want to the real world and im looking for my soulmate.

I want to kiss her and become one with her. I want that our spirits merge and together we would reach a new type of existance. I dont want anything else. I just want to be with my little angel and go back home together with her. To the real world.
The most pleasing feeling out there is to kiss someone you love. Yes /x/. I do still remember that kiss.

In 2 days its our anniversary. The day when i received my first kiss fron her (?)
Also the day when i SHOULD have met her.

Every day i make a fantasy world in where me and her are together, cuddling, loving us and just being happy.

Maybe its just me that has this desire for unconditional love. I hardly see other people that share this wish. Most people are just angry and mean towards eachother and care only about their material wealth.
I dont care about materialistic stuff. I want love. Love is the fulfillment to every desire.
Im not here to sound like a hippy. I just found this out through my own experiences.
You should only want 2 things. The truth and love. Love is the answer to your physical desires and to find the truth is the answer to your higher spiritual needs.

Maybe one day i will wake up in the real world and all the problems of this world will vanish like ash in the wind. Maybe thats the whole point of this, to have several problems and negative things in this life so it would be way better for me when i suddenly wake up. Maybe thats the whole reason that all of this is so bad for me.

But as long as i am still here i have to fight the evil ones and try to reach my one true love. My devine being. She is my jewel. My blood.
>>
stfu ***z
>>
File: 019.jpg (59 KB, 512x383) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
59 KB, 512x383
>>17707365
>>
>>17707367
Did you even bother to read it?
>>
3 years ago /x/. 3 years.
>>
>>17707392
Time to kill yourself you blubbery fat fuckless fart.
>>
>>17707404
Exactly my thoughts you beautiful, loving friend. The time is long overdue. I must go.
>>
>>17707410
Stop the puke inducing attempts to get someone to feel sorry for you. Leave already.
>>
File: ezgif-2527122102.gif (2 MB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2527122102.gif
2 MB, 399x399
>>17707410
>>
>>17707421
Im stuck in this fucking chan. Dont ask me why. I wish i could go. This website has ruined muh life.
>>
>>17707369
LOL!!!!!!!!
>>
fake hanz
>>
Somewhere out there an angel waits for me to finish my life so i can go back to heaven.
>>
>>17707443
Wait this was supposed to be "so i can return home"
>>
I want home to mommy.
>>
Why is this world so dark.
>>
I just want it all to end. I have no right to live anymore. I sinned. I gave my soul away so she could be free. I am a bad boy. I am very bad. I dont deserve to be anymore.
>>
Vergieb mir vater denn ich habe gesündigt.
>>
Obi et orbi
>>
File: Dag5.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2018) Image search: [Google]
Dag5.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2018
Ahha wtf nigga
>>
>>17707365
Well Hi, feels good to know there are still some angels in this world.
Uhh.. You didn't knew? You are what we call an angel, as me. Now you're wondering how do i know that? Angels feel angels, simple right?
But if another human is not an angle.. Then what is it?
Probaly a demon.
Are you kidding me anon?
No.
>>
>>17707365
So basically you're a sad, delusional failure of a human being? Unless of course you can prove otherwise.
>>
>>17707443
Hi angel back again i didn't read this reply but i guess you have the wrong idea about angels and where they come from. If you want to ask me some questions just make a thread called ANG20MAY
>>
>>17707486

The bets are being settled...

...darkness is gathering to destroy the light...
>>
>>17707557
Why ask such an question to him?
Why are people like you in this world, i just can't understand that.
I'm an angel and chose to be on this earth for a while to help, but wow. It's hard.
>>
>>17707567
Another angle wow, you're thinking wrong my friend, the Light is gathering to destroy the darkness. Believe me.
>>
>>17707567
Oh satan, you do realize you will lose this battle and after its over i will finally return home so i can be with my loved one.
>>
>>17707605

I've lost to everyone...

...all in show of course...

Since an angel like me is immortal... after all...
>>
>>17707577
Because this is just sad. Actually deal with your problems. Like a functioning human being should.
>>
>>17707624
Satan aint immortal in the face of god.
>>
>>17707627
He has his problems, no offense OP, we all do.
But he will get through it and maybe instead of making him feel worse, try to help this angle out! He will get stronger that way, and will be able to help humans.
>>
>>17707641
I cant take this anymore. I just want it to be over already. It has to end.
>>
>>17707641
How can someone help other people if they can't help themselves? If saying "you need to stop being such a pussy and man- er, whatever up" is going to set you over the edge, you need to stand back for a minute and consider what is being said to you.
>>
>>17707631

If only you knew how much i wished that was correct...

...how I pray to know fear again, not just praying to God, but to any of these beings that sit on my energy line leeching my current...

...even more than I pray for love!

I pray to be a simple quaint human, to remove the thoughts and memories that brought me to my insurmountable power.

Who prays for me!? The one who needs it the most!?

If only you knew how much your dogma about me is correct!

Power over your earth... all material... as GOD himself...

...such torture I can't complain to anyone about...

...since GOD IS DEAD!

xD

I am no petty completionist... but your world is a funnel to such thing...

The semen of our oppressors smears the walls of my anus.
>>
>>17707365
Fuck off faggot there is no such thing as soul mates you're going to die alone just kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (1021 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1021 KB, 2048x1536
>>17707365
You're looking for this girl, right?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.