[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucifer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Lucifer The Light Bringer.jpg (18 KB, 236x297) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer The Light Bringer.jpg
18 KB, 236x297
How can I meet with him. Not to sell my soul but to meet with him??
>>
>>17706317
What makes you think he would want to meet with you?
>>
>>17706320
I think he does because I know all about him and he would love to turn me...
>>
>>17706352
Thats an arrogant way of thinking.
>>
File: Lucifer Shining One.jpg (20 KB, 356x505) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Shining One.jpg
20 KB, 356x505
none the less I feel I know him well and accept everything he tells me will be a lie but I want to hear how people like George Bush and Brad Pitt make such a comfortable life in this reality.

Lucifer knows I am not exactly an enemy...
>>
>>17706352
>>17706387
If you know him so well then surely you would know how to reach out to him better than we.

What would he have to gain by talking with a relatively insignificant mortal? You know him? Does he not know himself? Do you think he takes pride in being told things he already knows? I fail to see the reasoning in believing he would give you the time of day.
>>
you have to go to some place which has a lot of undergrowth also you have to carry some sulfur
at 12 hours at night he is gonna appear in human shape commonly worn in black and very tall but if you pay attention to one of his feet you will realize that he has a goatfoot at that moment he is gonna disappear so you should not see his feet or it wint work. if he borrows a lighter you have to lend it or he will leave and you wont be able to make him some questions dont worry he uses lighters to smoke.
>>
>>17706317
i don't believe that Lucifer is the same as the brimstone and lake-of-fire Devil, though many try to force this belief unto the world.
>>
>>17706415
Who's the One you're a disciple to?
>>
>>17706352
This is the shit that nobody here performing rituals seems to get, we are smaller than motes of dust to the likes of Lucifer and such, there are only a very small handful of higher beings that even bother to talk to humanity out of however many countless trillions(?) are out there. You're just one guy, Lucifer won't talk to just anyone.

Most people who say they've spoken to any higher being on a personal level are probably lying, it takes a whole lot of devotion and knowledge to get the interest of anything beyond us. You need to humble yourself and learn your true position in the universe.
>>
>>17707400
indignation leads to self improvement.
>>
If you're the kind of person who is willing to sell their soul, he isn't interested

he already has it
>>
Look at the sun on a cloudless day.
>>
You can't. He doesn't walk the earth, you can summon him though but if it's not for business you will only piss him off.

Lucifer doesn't really like idle chit chat, he'd only talk to you if you pledge yourself to him.
>>
>>17706387
That is supposed to be an image of Archangel Raphael.
>>
>>17706431
Will he return the lighter? I have a fancy Zippo and I don't want to lose it.
>>
>>17706317

I can see the conversation now.

"Hi, Lord of all Evil. I'm sure you have a busy schedule and a lot of plans, but I just summoned you here against your will anyway."

"What did you want?"

"To say hi!"

They never heard from him again.
>>
>>17707267
neo
>>
>>17708219
That's why any entity that is worth something is screening their calls.
>>
>>17708248

Do you think that entity will lie and pretend to be Lucifer? That could be interesting. Like, no one has ever ACTUALLY summoned Lucifer before.
>>
>>17708343
It's like a big company, and Lucifer is the CEO. He doesn't have the time to deal with phone calls from pesky customers because he's scheming and planning, making strategic decisions and other CEO stuff. The phone calls are put through to interns.
>>
You want to meet Satan? Eat fifteen wings made with mad dog 357 hot sauce then try to masturbate in the bathtub so you can fall asleep after your second round of poop. You'll meet him pretty quick like that.
>>
>>17707400
But he seems very interested in us...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.