[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Secret School of Wisdom: The Authentic Ritual and Doctrines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Thesecretschoolofwis.jpg (27 KB, 332x499) Image search: [Google]
Thesecretschoolofwis.jpg
27 KB, 332x499
The Secret School of Wisdom: The Authentic Ritual and Doctrines of the Illuminati

Ok so who has read and what did you think?

Also can anyone hook me up with pdf.
>>
File: CONFIRM.gif (317 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
CONFIRM.gif
317 KB, 640x512
Confirming we got a confirm, bring out the shills.

CONFIRM A SHILL.
>>
>>17704686
Pretty cool. Glad to have it, but Collectanae tend to have more interesting things.
>>
>>17704686
You're not going to get real wisdom from any book, nor from anything anyone tells you, dickhead
>>
>>17704795
Way to miss the point, you tryhard wanker.
>>
>>17704686
True wisdom isn't something you can be taught in a book. Wisdom is passed on through experience, successes, failures, monotony...

It is a very personal thing that is learned through ones own eyes. You alone need to lift the veil of what is true and what is false. You alone can break the conditioning surrounding you every day.

Your first step to attaining wisdom is through awareness. Focus on each moment and what it means. Then you can build your truth.
>>
>>17704879
>All these people judging a book by the cover
Certainly says something about wisdom.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 800x800
>>17704924
Yeah i know right, trying to get this history book to reference.

All these gurus replies lol.

Tryin to get the PDF, these fortune cookie sayings don,t help me get the PDF.
>>
>>17704686
>Ok so who has read and what did you think?
Wonderful, runs from historical contexts in the introduction, through the early and middle grades, with the final bit being Weishaupt's comments on Docetism.

>>17704790
I tend to agree but this is definitely the cornerstone of more important work...It ain't like M&M is a field of serious scholarship.

>>17705450
I know, right?
Nobody wants to talk about the historical Perfectibilists, they wanna shitpost about Anti-Christ Obama, NWO, card games, and Beyonce.

Here's a link to my scan of the intro before my scanner died (hence low quality), and is missing a page or two iirc.

https://mega.nz/#!lQgz1JrC!4n7_K-YCkJxDFbqTF09O3CcbS4Nuj5PwkksQMnrvVjc
>>
>>17705479
>I tend to agree but this is definitely the cornerstone of more important work...It ain't like M&M is a field of serious scholarship.
Oh absolutely from that point of view. I meant for interesting and insightful rituals, i'd give the Illuminati ones a 7.5/10
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 500x400
>>17705479
Thanks for the intro, i guess i have to buy this.

Ill try looking again later this week.

Normally i can find any pdf on the net, this one is playing hard to get.
>>
>>17705479
>Weishaupt's comments on Docetism

Neato.
>>
>>17705544
Yeah, it's good shit; it's a shame he wasn't alive at the time of the Chalcedonian split, because all of his arguments are based in fairly sound scriptural interpretation - he could have saved the Early Church a whole lot of HERESY.
>>
>>17705555
!!!!

Works for me after reading Richard Carrier. The argument against historicity is pretty strong.
>>
I've read this up until the point it got boring and repetitive. Can't comment on the rituals as this is the first thing I've thoroughly read involving them.
A good book though. Sadly the introduction was a lot more interesting.
>>
>>17706562
Well it's targeted at Freemasons and esoterics, so that's probably a hefty barrier to groking the rituals. Even then your USGL folks probably won't get much from it unless they've done some weird historical research into the Freemasonic balkanization that happened in Germany just prior to the rise of Weishaupt.
>>
>>17706599
>USGL

>Freemasonic balkanization that happened in Germany just prior to the rise of Weishaupt.
That's not really what happened, though.
>>
>http://www.amazon.com/Secret-School-Wisdom-Authentic-Illuminati/dp/0853184933
Copyright 2015
>Bwa-hahahaha

>Two Authors that publish their names and pictures
>Neither have associations
>Both are poor college drop outs
BWA-HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>17707560
What's your point?
>>
>>17707572
Figure it out.
Use your brain.
Stop asking, start thinking and researching.
>The Implications
>>
>>17707578
Done research into the "authors." Good chaps who know what they're talking about.
Sour grapes on your part?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.