[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0 gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: WT avatar copy.jpg (6 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
WT avatar copy.jpg
6 KB, 100x100
WTF
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q

This channel has WAY too many views to be real, and the comments are really weird. Kind of reminds me of those baby doctor games that pooped up everywhere. What is going on here?
>>
I've seen a few channels like these, like baby toy unboxing videos or some shit that shouldn't be popular. All their videos have several million views and the comments are all either foreign laughter or keyboard spam.

Maybe the channel has a botnet that watches their videos over and over for the ad revenue? Maybe its some kind of money laundering thing?

No fucking clue man.
>>
I'm eating iced cream right now though!
>>
>>17704141

Wow Ethan, great moves! Keep it up, proud of you!
>>
File: 789789798798.png (197 KB, 266x392) Image search: [Google]
789789798798.png
197 KB, 266x392
>>17704641
VAPE NAYSH IN THE HIZZI.
>>
File: 1461856966202.png (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461856966202.png
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>17704471
>>17704639
>>17704141
best guess where views are coming from: combination of little Niños Y Niñas being babysat by an iPad left unsupervised & youtubes' recommend videos algorithm that can be easily exploitable with tags ang keyword littering every possible description space
>>
>>17704141
>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q
Fukken bots man.
>>
>>17704827
thats what i was thinking, but 2 million views on a video posted 20 hours ago? and some of them have like 50 million.

shit with views that high has generally gone viral and is all over the internet but this hasnt
>>
>>17704141
>>17704471
There's an obscure, silent majority on Youtube that a lot of people joke about but nobody really knows of. LITERAL children. What do you think makes that minecraft fucker Stampy so popular? He talks like a CBeebies presenter, kids under 10 can into that level of accessibility.
Crazy that in the most caring, liberal society we've seen possibly ever, there are people whose six digit paychecks are coming almost entirely from kids lol.
>>
This must be in Quebec, or at the very least Canada, they have like 5-6 buckets of Coaticook ice cream in one of their video and thats a quebec company and the land looks pretty quebecker as well

And it seems their fanbase is mostly from the phillipines or some shit. I dont get it
>>
Maybe they have a room of computers with bots that are programmed to just keep replaying the videos over and over again to rack up views.
>>
when a kid gets a hold of a tablet, i'm sure "spiderman" and "elsa" are some of the first things they punch in. these guys have probably capitalized on this information
>>
>>17697572
>>17697572
>>
>>17705022

Ignore this prick. He wants everyone to post in his troll thread so he can feel special. It's probably lack of attention desu senpai
>>
You realize kids watch YouTube now right? Just because it doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean it doesn't have an audience
>>
>>17705564
>first video less than 2 months ago has 38m views
>most of the comments are random letters/symbols or in broken spanish

obvious botting I already reported the account
>>
>>17704141
Just a bot, 80% of the comments have no picture.
>>
>>17705623
Google is behind this so they'll never take them down.
>>
>>17706437
why would google want this?
>>
File: DeepMind.png (154 KB, 813x399) Image search: [Google]
DeepMind.png
154 KB, 813x399
>>17706498
Look up DeepMind Technologies.
>>
File: ethan bradberry.jpg (281 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
ethan bradberry.jpg
281 KB, 1440x1080
I think we all know who's behind this
>>
>>17704141
like you said, they are just copying other channels doing this cosplay crap while abusing the YouTube algorithm to get a SHITLOAD of views without having any original Content
>>
>>17704864
preach, brother
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.