[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happened a couple of weeks ago. >walk into library
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: th.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
This happened a couple of weeks ago.

>walk into library at uni, it's a nice day, lots of people around
>sit down with 5-6 friends at a table on the loud floor
>have a pretty fun conversation, we study together for awhile
>next day I come in and 2-3 of the same friends are there
>casually mention something from the previous day's conversation
>nobody knows what I'm talking about
>gradually realize that they don't think I was there the day before
>ask one of the other guys who wasn't with the 2-3 about it later
>I wasn't there

These aren't people that would say I wasn't there just for shits and gigs. I legitimately was not physically there, or something was changed and whatever fucking timeline i am living in switched around. Anyone have similar experiences? causes? stories? explanations?
>>
Before you turn to paranormal advice, not to be rude, but you should probably check your sanity first.
>>
>>17703900
I have bpd and tourrette syndrome, but none of that is consistent with this. It's well managed, and keep in mind this is at least half an hour of missing time, from which I have no conflicting memories. your reply is warranted, but I've had a lot of time to mull this over.
>>
Are you the kind of quiet guy that sits around and goes unnoticed?

I was in the same high school years and half my classmates probably didn't even know I existed.
>>
>>17703885

this reminds me of when my friend started developing disorganized schizophrenia.
>>
>>17703885
maybe it's just a prank?
>>
Maybe this has something to do with that one other thread up

Did history change on accident
>>
>>17703885
Well if your accounts of the conversation matched up with what they remember, yet still say you weren't there, that'd be interesting. But if none of what you think happened meshes with their memories then it's just an experience exclusive to you. Could be psychosis, could be paranormal.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.