[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone ever solve the mystery behind this video? https:/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 155px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png (602 KB, 718x1546) Image search: [Google]
155px-FireRed_LeafGreen_Red.png
602 KB, 718x1546
Did anyone ever solve the mystery behind this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWZv9d7mmak
>>
File: Ko ala.gif (114 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Ko ala.gif
114 KB, 480x270
>>17702542
I don't get it. What is there to solve?
>>
The hanging off belt loop camera style and dirty floor make me think of Alan's Lessons, I think it was Alan. I forget what the exact titles and channel are/were but it's these sad videos of a guy with a squeaky voice explaining how to do mundane tasks, and it starts to get really weird and sinister as it goes on. Post the link if you can find it, it's been a few years.
>>
>>17702542
No, but it seems you aren't the only person to make a board on /X concerning this amazingly helpful YouTuber.
>>
>>17702560
He wasn't actually crazy, it was a "comedy" sketch he did a show on adult swim not too long ago. Mofuckin Alan
>>
File: r0BGNHx.jpg (63 KB, 1000x632) Image search: [Google]
r0BGNHx.jpg
63 KB, 1000x632
>>17702555
Wait a second.
Actually, I think I now see what you're talking about.
The views. The views-count. I just noticed how it also has letters in a foreign language, aside from simple numbers.
Those symbols are pretty weird.

Anyone else sees that and can make out or figure out what's actually written there (if anything at all)?
>>
>>17702588
I wanted to leave it open for the guys on here who haven't seen it, one of the things that made the Lessons entertaining was trying to figure out exactly wtf was so wrong and if it was really some guy in a crummy part of Maine or somewhere similar who was actually that fucked up or a weird one man horror comedy show.
>>
>>17702560
Alantutorial
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.