[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I'm new to spiritual training, was wondering if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 253x172) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 253x172
Hey /x/ I'm new to spiritual training, was wondering if we could have a thread where we post advice and tricks that help people in there daily lives. I started getting into it when I realized I fit the description of a empath perfectly and tricks like grounding and shielding when I start getting anxious or depressed have helped immensely.

Didn't believe in any of this stuff at all until I tried it, and playing around with empathy is fun. Still mainly use it to help people though.
>>
This sums up everything currently wrong with /x/.
>>
>>17703146
Pretty much.

Go to /adv/, OP
>>
>>17703146
Oh is it supposed to be just conspiracy theories?
>>
>>17703146
>>17703149
>spiritual training thread
>on /adv/
Is that some kind of joke?
>>
File: 1405214455124.jpg (7 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1405214455124.jpg
7 KB, 267x200
>>17702454
If you were actually an empath, anon, you'd understand the mistake of posting your thread and expecting actual responses.
>>
>>17703160
I don't think you understand what an empath is or does, anonmus
>>
>>17703160
Nah I understood what was probably going to happen just gave it a shot anyways. Just been checking different places.
>>
>>17703166
Tuning into others' emotions, yes?
>>
>>17703168
What do you want to accomplish?
>>
>>17703183
Mainly just trying to figure out what's out there. Like I said grounding and shield have been helpful so I'm curious as to what else I can try.
>>
>>17703188
Psychic attack.
>>
>>17703192
I think I actually did a psychic attack unintentionally on a annoying girl one of my roommates in college brought over. Didn't think I was a empath at the time but she was keeping me up the night before a test so I focused my negativity towards her, literaly praying she would start feeling bad. Next thing I know her mood turns really negative and she gets even more annoying and starting doing things like trying to steal my roommates food, and my roommates started to really dislike her. Could have been unrelated to what I was doing but still I felt kind of guilty.

Not sure if I would want to do a psychic attack on someone.
>>
>>17702454
The body, the intellect, the spirit can all be exercised.

The body is exercised through physical exertion.
The mind is exercised through intellectual puzzles.
The spirit is exercised through austerities.

If you want to develop this power, remove distractions, remove luxuries, remove excess. Strengthen your will. Deny impulsiveness, laziness, and other items demanding your time.
>>
>>17702454
A wire coat hanger can be used for abortions. Deleting system 32 will make your computer run faster. You meant life hacks like that?
>>
>>17702454
Best advice you're gonna get is to just meditate a lot and understand your needs. Physical and mental health are connected.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.