[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ I have a buddy that went to a type of gypsy to place a spell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: mr-boogie-sinister-movie.jpg (56 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mr-boogie-sinister-movie.jpg
56 KB, 480x360
/x/ I have a buddy that went to a type of gypsy to place a spell on his ex to make her come back to him? What are your thoughts?
>>
>>17702367
Pissed off. disgusted.
>>
>>17702367
Embarrassment
>>
>he fell for the gypsy meme
>>
>>17702367
There's nothing magical about getting pickpocketed, anon.
>>
>>17702392
I feel the same way anon but the weird part is that the chick did come back. It's fucked up and he used to beat her
>>
>>17702367
If he wants to throw money away on someone "casting a spell" by waving their arms around, muttering gibberish, and rolling their eyes back, that's on him.
>>
degenerate.
>>
>>17702367
this
>>17702402
My great grandfather travelled round the UK and Ireland with gypsies for years because he was a groom and knew about horses. They accepted him into their community and its all shit.

The gypsy curse is a self defence/harassment tool which they used in old times of superstition
>gypos move into area
>cause trouble
>locals harass them
>claim to curse the locals
>leave area
>people worry about curse
>resident picks up stomach bug
>"Its the gypsy curse!"
>nobody realises hes eaten uncooked pork
>>
>>17702367
Slipknot is a terrible show and tell band.
>>
>>17702367
Pathetic, I'd rather be alone than have to force someone with a spell to love me. I'm on the receiving end of one of these and it's not fun.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 463x515) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 463x515
>>17702367
You're that guy from the other day, The Magick Stalker. It's YOU not your "buddy", duh! Hopefully you have been ripped off and your guilt will come back on you and destroy your life.
AND hopefully the girl finds out and tells all your friends what a scumbag psychic stalker you are.
>>
>>17703611
SHITPOSTER DETECTED. I've seen you posting the same trolling bullshit with the same stupid picture in at least two threads on the same board. Do it again and you will be permabanned.
>>
>>17703675
Bring it on. I have called Bullshit upon OP. He is a psychic stalker and deserves his punishment. That is an appropriate comment based on OPs perverted actions toward an innocent woman whose rejection he can't handle.
One can only hope that he has been ripped off.
I call bullshit where I see it and will continue to do so.
(Streetsigns)
>>
File: butthurt.png (184 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.png
184 KB, 544x400
>>17703675
>you mad bro ?
>>
>>17703551
do tell
>>
I have successfully gotten a girl to come back to me purely through solitary ritual that no one but I ever knew occurred. I would have been too embarrassed to allow anyone to know I had been attempting it and I'm too proud to let anyone know that's how I got her back.

The relationship still ultimately ended because of incompatibility and I soon came to the realization that it's foolish to date an ex but at that point in my life I wanted it very very badly and I got it.
>>
>>17702450
You're friends with a guy who beats his girlfriend on top of the rest of this bullshit. God damn you are one disgusting faggot OP.
>>
>>17703799
Before "muh meds" or anything, I went to a doctor, therapist, and psychiatrist to be sure I'm not crazy. Long story short: I know this girl did something paranormal to me. I've had an unnatural "love" for her, a few days after I admitted to her that I was hooking up with girls I knew they all stopped talking to me within in 2 days of each other, and she still keeps tabs on me. If I think and try to commit to moving on, she will contact me out of the blue to make sure it doesn't happen.

We were good to each other at least, so it feels like a spell or ritual gone wrong.
>>
>>17702367
From what I've heard, these things usually end terible for everyone involved. He's probably doomed now. Sorry, mate.
>>
>>17702367
Your friend is retarded.
>>
>>17704225
Man up dude. If she contacts you, let it go. You have no proof that she did anything to you. It's in YOUR head like all curses.
However, if you need to pay some gypsy or other provider for a counter to this chick's spell, then do it; but don't come here and expect sound advise from anyone. We will merely toy with you for our own amusement.
Get thee to thy local witch or warlock and get thee some good healthy banishing. NOW GO!!!
>>
>>17702367
In a virtual simulation,a person's intent can influence our reality,west Africans know this,so dose science, reality is discrete digital information.
>>
>>17702367
I've seen a few dumb assholes pull this shit and all I can say is after the spell works, they usually wish it hadn't . Most of the time when someone vacates your life, it really is for the best.
>>
>>17702367

Considering I'm from a gypsy family, I can tell you from experience that we aren't magical. Half of my extended family live in fucking caravans. You'd think magic would get them more than that.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.