[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paganistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: minnesota-county-map.gif (39 KB, 750x682) Image search: [Google]
minnesota-county-map.gif
39 KB, 750x682
I recently learned that there is a large pagan population living in the Twin Cities area.

Does anyone here live in so called Paganistan? What is it like? I hear the pagan community there is thriving and well organized?
>>
>>17702246
As a Twin Cities native I have to say that I've never ever heard about this at all.
>>
nah their all mooslim ragtops up their mate
>>
If it's a city shouldn't it be called paganabad?
>>
>>17702355
The area also spans the outer fringes of the cities.
>>
>>17702246
All ive seen is sandnigger mooslims and a bunch of hipsters.
We can start one if you want.
>>
>>17702246
Where did you learn this?
>>
>>17702353
>>17702862

samefag
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-16-45-43-1.png (284 KB, 1440x1985) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-16-45-43-1.png
284 KB, 1440x1985
>>17702872
Yep totally my retarded newfriend
>>
>>17702892
How might I join one of these sandnigger mooslim communities?
>>
>>17702249
Genuinely surprising since the Twin Cities area had the first dedicated full time pagan community center. And its why the creators of a local pagan conference chose the name Paganicon. Hell, there was even a 2011 doctoral dissertation (now revised as a book) about it.

Pizza, Murphy. Paganistan: Contemporary Pagan Community in Minnesota's Twin Cities. Burlington: Ashgate Publishing Company, 2014. Print.

>>17702865
From texts like the above and this:
https://web.archive.org/web/20100420181039/http://www.northerndawncog.org/paganistan/witchcity.html

And just common knowledge. I might as well be common knowledge from what I've seen.

>>17702892
Sorry all inbred /pol/tards sound the same.
>>
>>17702900
*It might as well be
>>
>>17702898
>step.1 be a terrorist
>step. 2 be a brown skin color or black
>step. 3 do not eat bacon
And that is pretty much it.
>>
>>17702900
Interesting i had no idea, however i did know someone who was scared of their kids during October, fearing somone would snatch their kids out of their home so they put up alarms and shit. I guess now i know why.
>>
>>17702246
Its pretty big but vastly overblown.
Just a lot of people who think its something cool to do or somehow makes them cool by proxy. Most are just fat people who go and dance naked under the moon and drink pigs blood or something which is incredibly sad. There's hundreds of covents practically everywhere and only 5 are worth their shit and those 5 are not only secretive its invitation only. They basically find out about you through members, invite you for a vetting process, and if you pass you're in.
>>
>>17704175
>drink pigs blood or something

The fuck?
>>
>>17704175
>most are just fat people who go and dance naked under the moon
>hundreds of covens
>only five worth their shit

You'll have to forgive me but, while I won't pretend that isn't a possibility, that sounds so typical of /x/'s anti-wicca mentality I have trouble believing that with only one source.

Speaking of the covens, what about the asatru, hellenists and everyone else? What are they like?
>>
>>17704253
Like i said most are just stereotypical types and don't actually adhere to any actual religious base. Apparently those private ones i mentioned are pretty strict adherents but of what i can't say as, again, members only. For a while chaote observers were huge here then wicka.
>>17704223
I've been to a few and its usually from farmers markets which usually means pigs blood as thats the cheapest and easiest to obtain.
>>
>>17704274
Have you ever been invited to one of these secret covens?
>>
>>17702246
I haven't really noticed this, but it doesn't surprise me what with all the white liberal people who want to reject mainstream religion, but still want to participate in something.

I've been to BDSM events and occult bookshops around the state, so it doesn't surprise me. I'm no literal pagan, though, but I can feel where it might come from.
>>
>>17704297
No. Knew someone who did. She got in through her father. Didn't speak much about it beyond that you're basically scouted by members and they vet you before even letting you in on an introductory basis. Lost touch with her when she got run off by her crazy ass mother and she moved in with dad.
>>
Shitty state, shitty cities. All hipsters.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.