[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you tell if you're possessed? I keep having nightmares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: baby devil.jpg (216 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
baby devil.jpg
216 KB, 819x912
How do you tell if you're possessed?

I keep having nightmares where I hear spooky whispers and feel like I'm helpless and abandoned by God. Can't remember the last time I slept properly. And if I see anything involving Satan (like a scene from a horror movie about demons) I cry like a little baby and can't fall asleep at night and become nocturnal so I can sleep at day when I'm safe.

I stopped going to church 2 years ago because the forgiveness and turning the other cheek stuff made me feel like a self hating rug for people to walk all over.
>>
File: 1456174638038.png (158 KB, 1023x1037) Image search: [Google]
1456174638038.png
158 KB, 1023x1037
>>17702005
>>
>>17702005
I think possession has nothing to do with nightmares, maybe your subconscious is fixated with some satanic shit
or maybe you suffered from some childhood trauma...
However, you should pay attention to your routine , do you feel like everything is going wrong? Are people scared of you?
>>
>>17702005
post a picture of your eyes
>>
>>17702022
>However, you should pay attention to your routine , do you feel like everything is going wrong? Are people scared of you?

I've been NEET for like a month. I see another human being like once a week. Maybe I'm just going stir crazy from the total lack of human interaction.

I'm listening to the rosary chanted on youtube right now to ward off evil spirits
>>
>>17702035
lack of social interaction/isolation is commonly pointed as a triggering factor for paranoia ( specially if you are into drugs), I can tell from self-experiences too. So, there are two possibilities: your mental health is compromised, or you are truly vulnerable to demonic activity; keep paying attention to your routine, if you`re suffering from possession your life will probably run into shit... Don't care about the nightmares.
>>
>>17702035
Maybe your guilt with the Catholic Church is
manifesting your worse nightmares
>>
File: stef.webm (2 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
stef.webm
2 MB, 720x480
>>17702088
>Maybe your guilt with the Catholic Church is
manifesting your worse nightmares

what do I do senpai?
>>
I feel like, if at the moment, you're only hearing sounds when youre dreaming that it may be purely mental. I know you don't want to, but you should probably look into seeing someone. At least to rule out that it could be mental.
>>
>>17702088
>>17702091
I agree, maybe your beliefs are holding you to this possession concept;
you should find a way to avoid those thoughts, try occupying your mind with something non-related i.e. sports, relationship ( I know it sounds cliché, but really helps ).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.