[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i woke up this morning and turned on my computer, but as soon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So i woke up this morning and turned on my computer, but as soon as i turned on my tv it started to play a weird sound that sounded like a cartoon for children, my tv and pc are connected by a hdmi cable, and that's the only thing connected to my tv, so i don't have normal channels. this has happened before with a weird male voice, or techno music, it's stupid but it's so random, when it happened before i just thought it was a stupid ad in the background of my browser, but when i closed everything it still continued, okay i thought maybe it lagged and the sound is still playing even if i closed my browser, but no, it played for a few minutes before stopping, now it happened right after i turned on my pc, and it sounded like it was already playing even though the pc or tv were off, is this some kinda of a glitch or do i really have a ghost in my tv?
>picture's not a reference
i wanted to post a webm because as soon it happened i grabbed my phone and started to film it, but /x/ doesn't allow sound webms, or that's what it told me
>>
>>17701924
crosspost in /wsg/
>>
I had a virus that played aquafina ad audio and tom arnold home improvement show audio in the bg
>>
>>17701928
This. I want to hear it
>>
File: 960.jpg (81 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
81 KB, 960x540
>>17701924
>this has happened before with a weird male voice, or techno music, it's stupid but it's so random
No need to worry, OP, it's just Max Headroom
>>
>>17701982
keked so hard, thank you
>>
>>17701928
>>17701956

I'm going to 3rd that request.
>>
It was an invisible popup playing audio through the hdmi
>>
>>17701924

I guess OP has left.

Or perhaps he is sitting transfixed in front of his computer, unable to move due to some unseen force? Has that mysterious voice pulled him into a stupor which will invariably lead to his death?
>>
Just a bug, hopefully this is a joke post
>>
>>17701924

that shit in the TV it's from the X Files intro
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.